Windows 10: Creative SB 1095 Sound card automatically switches to default sound card after Windows 10...

Discus and support Creative SB 1095 Sound card automatically switches to default sound card after Windows 10... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a sound card Creative sb 1095 it working fine on win 10 1709, after update win 10 1803 it doesn't working, something goes wrong. Sound opption... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VietVuong302, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Creative SB 1095 Sound card automatically switches to default sound card after Windows 10...

I have a sound card Creative sb 1095 it working fine on win 10 1709, after update win 10 1803 it doesn't working, something goes wrong. Sound opption auto swich between onboard sound card realtek alc 233 and Creative sb 1095 like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t6moqJFQ2I&app=desktop

I try to reintall windows, reintall driver but it still not work. Help me please!

***Modified title from: Original Creative SB X-Fi problem on in 10 1803***

:)

VietVuong302, Nov 5, 2018
  2. RobBeach Win User

Could the daily Win 10 lockups be caused by creative sound card?

I have a creative SB-xfi sound card. A dell quad core and NVidia GT520 graphics card.

Under devices, I also have a NVidia hd audio listed.

All the drivers are up to date.

My PC is still crashing daily while using Windows 10.

Is there an issue with the SB xfi driver? Do I need both SB-xfi and NVidia HD running?

I am using an HDMI out and a SPDIF out, but in the sound properties box both nvidias are turned off (not plugged in). Am running the SPDIF (fiber optic out) via the creative SB x-fi.

I am only running 3 non Microsoft apps (Norton 360, f.lux and RoboForm). I turned off f.lux and it crashed within 2-3 minutes after exiting that application.

The same system, same apps worked perfectly with Windows 7. No problems. Very stable.

Windows 10 - very unstable.

RobBeach, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty Champion Card Not Working - No Sound

Ther are new drivers for your card listed on the Creatve
    Windows 10 Software Availability Chart website.

Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series

Creative have updated the drivers for many of their old audio cards for use in Windows 10. If you do have one, you can grab the latest Windows 10 drivers for old cards

here
    , though they are still working on rolling some of the updates out. I’ve just updated my own Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Extreme Audio card driver. I bought the card when Vista came out in 2007. It was working fine in 10, it’s always nice to have
    the proper drivers for Windows 10 though. A nice move from Creative to support legacy cards.

Link to Creative Windows 10 Software Availability Chart http://support.creative.com/kb/ShowArticle.aspx?sid=126331&h=13a

After installing, you may have to check the computer Sound settings to ensure your card is set as the default sound device. (Go to Search in taskbar > type "Sound" > select the Sound Control Panel and check/ change the settings if required). Then also check
    the configuration for your speakers. The default install setting seems to be 7.1, which can make 2.0/ 2.1 speakers sound distorted. Just change the speaker config setting to 2.0/ 2.1 if that's the case.

Creative SB 1095 Sound card automatically switches to default sound card after Windows 10... 9cb0713d-cb8b-4411-82d4-745ad8ffc678.png

Creative Audio cards: list of new drivers for Windows 10, including Sound Blaster legacy cards

Richard Law Bijster, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Creative SB 1095 Sound card automatically switches to default sound card after Windows 10...

I'm having problem in windows 10 with creative audio sound cards.

While I was using Windows 8.1 I had no problems using the Creative SB X-FI TITANIUM HD sound card, but after I installed Windows 10 there was no sound, I checked to see if there was an updated driver for that
    card, but it was not available at that time so during that time I used the built in card REALTEK which worked ok. When the SB X-FI TITANIUM HD was available I installed it. While trying to install the
    driver I was notified that the sound card cannot be detected by windows so I could not install the driver with that card. I have another SB X-FI EXTEME AUDIO PCI EXPRESS card which I installed with no
    problem. Also when I start the computer it shows on the screen ''configuration system failed to initialize" I do not know if that has anything to do with it. I would like to know why isn't the sound card
    detected by WIINDOWS. Please give some ideas to get the sound card working again. YOURS TRULY KEITH BROWNE. P.S I had the sound card checked with another computer and it was detected there.

KEIKEITHBROWNEXO. THBROWNE, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Creative SB 1095 Sound card automatically switches to default sound card after Windows 10...

1. Creative SB 1095 Sound card automatically switches to default sound card after Windows 10... - Similar Threads - Creative 1095 Sound

2. Sound Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Card: I am not receiving any audio. I tried going through the sound settings including the troubleshooter. Still nothing.Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-card/393102a9-a73a-406c-9725-252213c5edfa
  3. sound card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound card: Because of recent updates by Microsoft, my soundblaster compatible sound no longer works. What is the reason and what is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-card/d2ad0a8e-fd0e-4931-af94-5c46e325642e
  4. Creative Sound Card

Creative Sound Card: I just brought a Creative SB Audigy RX sound card, everything is find only the driver from creative web site is oudated. Anywhere i can find mod/hack/updated drivers ? Thanks. 168355
  5. Sound Cards

Sound Cards: Hi! I have an old dell laptop. Is it possible to download ASIO sound card to my laptop? or is there any external sound card or drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-cards/3e8a3888-f755-4f2d-a26e-c1e15f59f37d
  6. Sound Card

Sound Card: Hello, I recently upgraded from windows xp to windows 10 and my sound doesnt work. Then I later found out that my sound card doesn’t support windows 10, I looked online for new ones but I couldn’t find any that supported windows 10. What should I do?...
  7. Sound Card

Sound Card: HI, I have a Razer blade 2019. I am connecting my dj controller that has a built in sound card, windows recognize it and I can use it with the Serato software, but the line in volume meter do not pick up the sound coming from it and I can not use it with OBS. I can hear the...
  8. Creative SB X-Fi Sound Card, latest driver, no sound when upgraded to Windows 10 (again)

Creative SB X-Fi Sound Card, latest driver, no sound when upgraded to Windows 10 (again): I had this problem several years ago when I updated my desktop from Windwos 7 to 10 under the free offer. But when I did so, I could never get my Creative SB X-FI sound card to produce sound in my 5.1 speaker system. I did everything, and even posted on this forum. Could...
  9. creative sound card issues

creative sound card issues: There has been a known issue with creative sound cards not working after upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903. I finally had to remove the sound card and rely on the onboard sound for the time being. When can we expect this problem to be resolved as I would like to use my...
  10. Sound Cards

Sound Cards: Is there a verified sound cards list yet ? Thanks 2414