Windows 10: creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers

Discus and support creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers. setup; 7.1 speakers setup through dts connect spfid. if I run the sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kjl1956, Sep 27, 2019.

1. kjl1956 Win User

creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers

creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers.

setup; 7.1 speakers setup through dts connect spfid.

if I run the sound test from windows 10 I get sound from each speaker,

but when I playback anything other then from wmp, I get no sound from

the side or back channels; not even a faint humming as electricity going to

the channels.

I have tested this using videos on the hard drive, streaming from amazon prime videos,

youtube, amazon music and other sources using vlc; still the same results.

driver ver. is 6.0.240.25 and is the latest, no other updates available.

I can get 7.1 digital using my roku ultra on the same receiver using spfid,

so not an issue.

Or a problem on another win10 pc running realteck dolby digital 7.1.

:)

kjl1956, Sep 27, 2019

2. Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Not Working Right (Windows 10)

You are a genius, Sir! Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro all working perfectly in Windows 10. THANKS to you!

This was after two previous attempts, following other 'advice' and suggestions, which failed miserably. Your method worked perfectly.

One happy bunny here. Cheers!

unimpressed, Sep 27, 2019
  3. creative sb x-fi titanium

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

This issue might occur due to incompatible or outdated drivers and missing updates.

I suggest you to download and install the latest drivers for creative sound blaster x-fi titanium from the below link and check if it helps.

http://support.creative.com/Product...odID=17927&prodName=PCI+Express+X-Fi+Titanium

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 27, 2019
  4. creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers

Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Not Working Right (Windows 10)

The following now tested and working. Please note the difference between the Titanium and Titanium HD cards
    But Dolby Digital Live Pack for Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Series fails with an error.

Installing the software and driver first before upgrading from Windows 8.1 to 10 worked for me and the settings held on reboot.

micromillar, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers

1. creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers - Similar Threads - creative titanium fatality

2. 2 x m.2 ssd's as 2 partitions, 1 for os and 1 for all other software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 x m.2 ssd's as 2 partitions, 1 for os and 1 for all other software: I have 3 m.2 nvme ssd's installed on my mobo. I want to use two of them as 2 partitions and the third for my data / files. Can I put os on 1 partition and all other software on the other partition and how do I achieve this?...
  3. 2 x m.2 ssd's as 2 partitions, 1 for os and 1 for all other software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 x m.2 ssd's as 2 partitions, 1 for os and 1 for all other software: I have 3 m.2 nvme ssd's installed on my mobo. I want to use two of them as 2 partitions and the third for my data / files. Can I put os on 1 partition and all other software on the other partition and how do I achieve this?...
  4. Online videos will only play for 1-2 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Online videos will only play for 1-2 seconds: For the past 4 or 5 days, I haven't been able to watch or download any online videos. At the most, they play for a second or two, then just buffer forever. Strangely though, youtube still works fine. When I try to download the video, it either says some huge number like 12...
  5. Creative SB Audigy 2.zs not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creative SB Audigy 2.zs not working: WinVer 1903 (OS build 18362.418) May be an unsolvable problem, but... Just upgraded to Win 10 pro, over the top of win 7 pro. Now my speakers won't work. Have determined that the speakers actually do work and the sound card works but the driver (6.0.1.1377 dated March of...
  6. Unable to install/use Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Windows10 1803

Unable to install/use Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Windows10 1803: Hello there, recently I reinstalled Windows 10 for the reasons of trying to fix BSOD issues I'm experiencing lately. I used the previous install for about a year now, and everything was working with the named sound card. Although, the install was never particularly smooth,...
  7. Creative X-Fi Titanium issues with Windows 10 1803

Creative X-Fi Titanium issues with Windows 10 1803: I am currently on Windows 10 1709 x64. I have been intending to update to 1803 for sometimes, but I prefer to do clean install purely out of habit. In my testing of 1803, I have discovered that my Creative X-Fi Titanium PCI-E SB0880 sound card no longer works properly....
  8. No audio with PCI Express X-Fi Titanium

No audio with PCI Express X-Fi Titanium: Build 10122 In previous builds, I always had audio from my PCI Express X-Fi Titanium sound card but after upgrading from 10074, I have no audio. I've tried reinstalling the drivers. I verified that if I switch over to my HDTV that there is audio. I download the drivers...
  9. Windows 10 Creative SB X-Fi, no audio after reboot

Windows 10 Creative SB X-Fi, no audio after reboot: Anytime I reboot my computer, I get no audio from my Creative sound card. I have to uninstall (including checking the delete drive too option) and let the OS automatically reinstall the card after another reboot, and then have to typically reboot a third time because the...
  10. Creative X-FI Soundcards

Creative X-FI Soundcards: Has anyone been successful in getting their X-FI soundcards to work under Windows 10. Mine worked perfectly under Win 7 and when I did the upgrade to WIndows 10, it stopped giving me sound. I just finished over the last couple of days upgrading to the new Creative Drivers and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. picture of the back side of audigy xfi titanium Where to plug speakersa