Windows 10: Creative sound blaster z not working

Discus and support Creative sound blaster z not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I bought a new Creative Soundblaster Z to overcome problems with the integrated sound card the audio output was "heard" by the microphone. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndreaDel Pra, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Creative sound blaster z not working

Creative sound blaster z not working 0bdc6813-11fc-48a5-8c6c-603145337c9a?upload=true.jpg

I bought a new Creative Soundblaster Z to overcome problems with the integrated sound card the audio output was "heard" by the microphone. So i open the case and install it on the PCI Express X 1, restarted the pc but it wasn't working.

In the device manager I noticed that the card was read as an audio device but not as an output / input; ideas how i could do? Keep in mind that I have already tried to remove and replace the sound card, update the drivers, deactivate and reactivate the cards and deactivated the internal sound card from the bios. Suspected changes imposed by Hp to avoid the use of audio outputs connected to PCI X 1, similar to the system to block the integrated video output and privilege the NVIDIA card

Creative sound blaster z not working 81607200-80e3-4090-8092-780290dfe674?upload=true.jpg

Creative sound blaster z not working a4b2d886-8400-40aa-bbcc-699efb08dc01?upload=true.jpg

:)

AndreaDel Pra, Apr 12, 2021

2. Creative Soundblaster Z No sound

I have Creative Sound blaster Z.

Yesterday I upgraded to Windows 10. Sound worked, everything worked. I turned off PC and went to sleep. Today I woke up and there is no sound. I didn't change anything except one small Defender update from windows.

BoštjanČebron, Apr 12, 2021
  3. jlb17 Win User
    Lost sound after latest Windows 10 update (Sound Blaster Z)

Excellent walk-through! I basically followed these steps, albeit using a slightly different method, and yet I still couldn't get sound out of my headphones. The one step I changed in my process, which seemed to make a difference, was ONLY installing the control panel and drivers as @kunyiosh stated in his steps. Now I finally have sound from my headphones. Just to clarify, my sound was working just fine prior to the Preview Build 17063 update. Thanks for the tips!

jlb17, Apr 12, 2021
  4. m0nk3n Win User

Creative sound blaster z not working

sound blaster z , windows 10 1903

yes. i had this problem with the sound blaster z audio card for a long while now and i decided to reinstall windows 10 using the reset windows 10 and keep all files but not programs. then updated windows 10 using the update and security app as usual on windows 10. then i installed the newest creative sound blaster z driver and i got sound now but the cinematic mode wont work for some reason.

Code:

m0nk3n, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Creative sound blaster z not working

1. Creative sound blaster z not working - Similar Threads - Creative sound blaster

2. Creative sound blaster z not recognised

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creative sound blaster z not recognised: [ATTACH] I bought a new Creative Soundblaster Z to overcome problems with the integrated sound card (the audio output was "heard" by the microphone). So i open the case and install it on the PCI Express X 1, restarted the pc but it wasn't working. In the device manager I...
  3. Sound blaster z audio sometimes sounds low and unclear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound blaster z audio sometimes sounds low and unclear: Windows 7 64 bit Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster Z I been having issues with this sound card for a while. This is a strange issue. The problem is that when the issue occurs you cannot hear the audio properly. It would sound very muffled, unclear and low at the same...
  4. sound blaster z , windows 10 1903

sound blaster z , windows 10 1903: sound blaster z audio wont work with windows 10 version 1903, os-version 18362.295. installed the newest creative software driver for the audio system and i have no sound, no sound with bios audio switched on, or that the audio pci system software is installed or not...
  5. Updated to Windows 10 vs1903 Now my Sound card (creative sound blaster) won't work

Updated to Windows 10 vs1903 Now my Sound card (creative sound blaster) won't work: I updated to Windows vs1903 now my sound card will not work. I reinstalled the drivers, my speakers popped as the drivers had updated, but still no sound. I have an HP Z420, 64 bitwindows . the event viewer shows "Device...
  6. Z blaster stopped working

Z blaster stopped working: This was fine the other day but suddenly stopped working. I uninstalled the device and restarted the computer and it made no difference. It says I have an MME error and nothing works but audio all around looks like it is up. I also cannot get audio from outside websites. Is...
  7. Creative Sound Blaster Z Drivers >> Do the Generic Drivers solve sound issues?

Creative Sound Blaster Z Drivers >> Do the Generic Drivers solve sound issues?: I was searching through various forums and found that audio problem are the common after Windows 10 updates. Though I don't know about April 1803 update, the last one did cause some issues for Creative Sound Blaster Z sound card! Personally I don't have it. But as a blogger...
  8. Sound Blaster Z - No Sound

Sound Blaster Z - No Sound: Hi guys! Some days ago I made a fresh install of Windows 1709 and things appears to be working. Today I`m having some sound problem with my SBZ and I tried to reinstall driver but since then, I have no sound. Thanks for any help 97834
  9. Lost sound after latest Windows 10 update (Sound Blaster Z)

Lost sound after latest Windows 10 update (Sound Blaster Z): Hello there, As in the title: I have lost sound after latest Windows 10 update, which happened yesterday (23rd June 2017) - I am using Creative Sound Blaster Z sound card. I have tried reinstalling the drivers, then reinstalling the device, then reinstalling the device and...
  10. Driver Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. for Windows 10

Driver Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. for Windows 10: Hi, My Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. I wanted to ask if there is Driver or something better and that works for the sound card Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. Here are the Driver for the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 upgraded to Windows 10, but my Sound Card is the...