Windows 10: Creative Sound BlasterX Katana cannot install USB driver

Discus and support Creative Sound BlasterX Katana cannot install USB driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I brought new sound blasterX katana firstly I connected with PC by Bluetooth, it's work find then I updated firmware and install sound blaster... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ittiwattang, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Creative Sound BlasterX Katana cannot install USB driver

I brought new sound blasterX katana firstly I connected with PC by Bluetooth, it's work find then I updated firmware and install sound blaster connect. After lunch sound blaster connect it's notified "your audio device cannot be detected please check your connection". I checked device manager found sound blasterx katana was in other devices. I tried to update driver but windows said "windows found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them. This operation required interactive window station"

Please help how to fixed this trouble.

:)

ittiwattang, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Xenica1 Win User

Creative SoundX Katana sound bar after windows 10 update

Can anyone help please, after the latest windows 10 update windows will not reconise my Katana sound bar via the usb connection??

I have uninstalled and re-connected the sound bar but that does not work, it just keeps showing in device manager as other devices and a yellow exclamation mark next to it with the following error message:

WINDONS ENCOUNTED A PROBLEM INSTALLING THE DRIVERS FOR YOU DEVICE

Windows found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them

Sound BlasterX Katana

The operation requires an interactive window station.

I have tried everything to rectify this problem but nothing is working can anyone help me please??

Xenica1, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Chino Win User
    Creative Launches Aurora Reactive SDK for Sound BlasterX Products

Creative Technology Ltd today announced that it would be launching the Aurora Reactive SDK. This tool would effectively convert the Aurora Reactive Lighting System found on Sound BlasterX products into an open platform, allowing developers the freedom to customize, animate and synchronize its lighting behavior. The 16.8 million color Aurora Reactive Lighting System is currently found on the Sound BlasterX Katana, Vanguard K08, Siege M04, AE-5, and Kratos S5.

The Aurora Reactive SDK is a system with APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) that allow third party developers to program Creative's Sound BlasterX RGB-enabled hardware. The SDK will come complete with sample codes, an API library, and documentation to enable even novice programmers to get started.

Creative Sound BlasterX Katana cannot install USB driver eyBrDYcXpfYEKKRY_thm.jpg

The SDK also comes with the Aurora Unity feature that synchronizes the behavior of the reactive lighting system across the supported Sound BlasterX products. Potentially, developers could create an ecosystem consisting of different products that function as one in terms of lighting behavior - lights could turn red when an in-game protagonist is hurt, turn orange when attacking an enemy, or breathe with an ebb and flow of light when searching for an enemy; the possibilities are endless.

Registered SDK developers will receive monthly performance update patches with improved features and functionality, as well as enjoy development support from Creative. Developers can download the Aurora Reactive SDK from BlasterX.com/AuroraSDK.

Compatibility
    The Aurora Reactive SDK works with the following Aurora Reactive Lighting System products:
    • Sound BlasterX Katana under-monitor audio system
    • Sound BlasterX Vanguard K08 mechanical gaming keyboard
    • Sound BlasterX Siege M04 precision gaming mouse
    • Sound Blaster AE-5 PCIe DAC with discrete headphone amp
    • Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 2.1 USB gaming speakers
    Requirements
    • Windows 7 and above (32-bit and 64-bit)*
    • C++ programming language
    • Windows 10 (64-bit) is recommended for optimal performance
    For more information about the Aurora Reactive SDK and the entire Sound BlasterX Pro-Gaming series, visit BlasterX.com.

Chino, Aug 10, 2019
  4. xen osn Win User

Creative Sound BlasterX Katana cannot install USB driver

Windows Hello supports the Creative BlasterX Senz3D – Web Camera should you require one!

Windows Hello supports the Creative BlasterX Senz3D – Web Camera should you be looking for an Intel RealSense Camera for your Windows 10 (x64) device

As Creative do an Intel RealSense Web Camera – you can go to Creative Labs store & get a
    BlasterX Senz3D - Web Camera!

Creative site for the States>
    http://us.creative.com/p/web-cameras/blasterx-senz3d
    cost @ $199

Creative site for the United Kingdom>
    http://uk.creative.com/p/web-cameras/blasterx-senz3d
    cost @ 199

Creative site for the European Union>
    http://en.europe.creative.com/p/web-cameras/blasterx-senz3d
    cost @ 229.99

Creative Labs YouTube Videos>

Creative Senz3D depth and gesture camera setup video>

Personify zChat and Personify for Skype with Creative Senz3D HD Webcam>

Creative BlasterX Senz3D Camera Named as a Double 2016 CES Innovation Awards Honoree>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/topstories/creative-blasterx-senz3d-camera-named-as-a-double-2016-ces-innovation-awards-honoree/ar-AAgnmAS

C|NET> Hands-on: Creative Senz3D camera's Portal 2 demo>

http://www.cnet.com/news/hands-on-creative-senz3d-cameras-portal-2-demo/#!

A Closer Look At Your Product

• SPECIFICATIONS
      • Dimension (H x W x D):
        • 44 x 100 x 157mm
      • Weight:
        • 350g
      • RGB Video Resolution:
        • Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080)
      • IR Depth Resolution:
        • VGA (640x480)
      • RGB Frame Rate:
        • 60 fps @ 720p, 30 fps @ 1080p
      • IR Frame Rate:
        • 60 fps @ 640x480
      • FOV (Field-of-View):
        • 77° (RGB), 85° (IR depth)
      • Range:
        • 0.2m ~ 1.5m
      • Dual Microphones:
        • CrystalVoice Noise Reduction, Beam Forming, Echo Cancellation and Voice Morph Omni-directional
      • Frequency Response:
        • 20Hz - 20kHz
      • Sensitivity (1kHz):
        • 37�3 dB
      • Signal-to-noise Ratio:
        • 65dB
      • Power:
        • Single USB 3.0
      • USB Support:
        • USB 3.0 Compatible
      • Type of Projector:
        • Class 1 IR Laser Projector
    • System Requirements
      • 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor or Higher
      • Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) or Higher
      • 8GB RAM
      • 8GB Free Hard Disk Space
      • USB 3.0 port
    • Manuals
      / Safety and Regulatory information
    • PACKAGE CONTENTS
      • BlasterX Senz3D
      • USB 3.0 Cable
      • Quick Start Guide
      • Safety and Regulatory Leaflet
    • WARRANTY
    • 2-year Limited Hardware Warranty
    Notice> The
    Windows 10 Windows Compatibility Center no longer works as Microsoft has replaced this site link w/ an upgrade to Windows 10 instead!

My original reply I've placed w/ details is provided on page 5 w/in this thread about the RealSense Camera which is
    similar to this question on this issue - can be found here>

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_upgrade/windows-hello-supported-camera-list/e3c47899-f6a1-4a6e-9574-32d69f03dfb4?page=5#LastReply

Regards,

Xen.

xen osn, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Creative Sound BlasterX Katana cannot install USB driver

1. Creative Sound BlasterX Katana cannot install USB driver - Similar Threads - Creative Sound BlasterX

2. Katana 17 B12UDXK-071UK SOUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Katana 17 B12UDXK-071UK SOUND: Hello. I'm already throwing up my hands. My friend and I tried to do this with a laptop and we failed. I barely bought it. Yesterday I started installing it and saw that notifications began to appear that no audio devices were installed... reinstalling drivers, updating the...
  3. Katana 17 B12UDXK-071UK SOUND

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Katana 17 B12UDXK-071UK SOUND: Hello. I'm already throwing up my hands. My friend and I tried to do this with a laptop and we failed. I barely bought it. Yesterday I started installing it and saw that notifications began to appear that no audio devices were installed... reinstalling drivers, updating the...
  4. Creative Sound Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creative Sound Card: I just brought a Creative SB Audigy RX sound card, everything is find only the driver from creative web site is oudated. Anywhere i can find mod/hack/updated drivers ? Thanks. 168355
  5. Sound drivers cannot be installed

Sound drivers cannot be installed: Good day, I have re-installed windows. Installed all of the drivers provided by my manufacturer. I cannot get the sound to work. I have tried everything I know how, and have read everything already on this forum. After installing my manufacturers driver, I get this...
  6. Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 - requires interactive workstation

Sound BlasterX Kratos S5 - requires interactive workstation: Any idea why I get this message trying to install the drivers through Windows Update? Windows 10 default driver works, but Sound Blaster Connect can't use that so isn't detecting the DAC. "This operation requires an interactive window station." Also it appears running the...
  7. Creative SoundX Katana sound bar after windows 10 update

Creative SoundX Katana sound bar after windows 10 update: Can anyone help please, after the latest windows 10 update windows will not reconise my Katana sound bar via the usb connection?? I have uninstalled and re-connected the sound bar but that does not work, it just keeps showing in device manager as other devices and a yellow...
  8. Creative XFI drivers for Windows 10 no sound problem

Creative XFI drivers for Windows 10 no sound problem: Hello I have a Sound Blaster XFi Elite Pro On this page Creative provides drivers for Windows 10. https://support.creative.com/kb/ShowArticle.aspx?sid=126331&h=13a Unfortunately these drivers don't work anymore with latest windows 10 versions. I tried them but there is no...
  9. Cannot install driver for sound card

Cannot install driver for sound card: I have an Asus Xonar DGX sound card installed and I have tried to install the driver from the CD disk but will not do anything with it . Any ideas greatly appreciated 120297
  10. Creative Sound Blaster Z Drivers >> Do the Generic Drivers solve sound issues?

Creative Sound Blaster Z Drivers >> Do the Generic Drivers solve sound issues?: I was searching through various forums and found that audio problem are the common after Windows 10 updates. Though I don't know about April 1803 update, the last one did cause some issues for Creative Sound Blaster Z sound card! Personally I don't have it. But as a blogger...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound blasterX kratos s5 driver error

2. proplem installing device driver for sound blasterx kratos s5