Windows 10: Creative sound card boot loop, any version after 1803.

Discus and support Creative sound card boot loop, any version after 1803. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I was made to upgrade 1803, to 19xx and everything went fine with the install, and I was able to use the machine without faults. When I then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ferather, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Ferather Win User

Creative sound card boot loop, any version after 1803.

Hello, I was made to upgrade 1803, to 19xx and everything went fine with the install, and I was able to use the machine without faults. When I then power down the machine I turn off from wall when done, for around 10 hours or more, the next start will boot loop with "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED", eventually after a random time of 2 minutes to 1 hour of boot looping it will start and function without faults.

I always make a full partition restore after every new install or new build upgrade, and when the boot issue comes in, I can restore the partition and it will boot immediately, but then fail again if I turn the machine off at the wall for 10+ hours. I can even restore, boot as normal, turn off for 10+ hours, then boot loop. If I do not turn off for long periods, I can restart and shutdown without issues, and everything works.

I then tried other builds right up to 20H2 and I keep getting the same issue with the Creative sound card and boot loop. I can disable or remove the card which also fixes the crash, but then I have no sound, as the on-board does not support DTS over digital correctly.

Currently I am running a brand new fresh install of 20H2 and have the same problem, all since 1803. Changing or removing the drivers does not fix the issue, its more like a device initialization issue, and the drivers don't get a chance to work. If I remove the drivers in safe mode, it will boot to normal mode, but then crash every time it automatically installs the driver. If the bug is not present, I can install drivers, and the device works as normal.

:)

Ferather, Dec 3, 2020

2. Creative SB 1095 Sound card automatically switches to default sound card after Windows 10 1803 Update.

I have a sound card Creative sb 1095 it working fine on win 10 1709, after update win 10 1803 it doesn't working, something goes wrong. Sound opption auto swich between onboard sound card realtek alc 233 and Creative sb 1095 like this

I try to reintall windows, reintall driver but it still not work. Help me please!

***Modified title from: Original Creative SB X-Fi problem on in 10 1803***

VietVuong302, Dec 3, 2020
  3. creative sound card issues

There has been a known issue with creative sound cards not working after upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903. I finally had to remove the sound card and rely on the onboard sound for the time being. When can we expect this problem to be resolved as I
    would like to use my sound card as it has significantly better sound quality.

TonyHanemaayer, Dec 3, 2020
  4. teots Win User

Creative Sound Card

I just brought a Creative SB Audigy RX sound card, everything is find only the driver from
    creative web site is oudated. Anywhere i can find mod/hack/updated drivers ? Thanks.

teots, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Creative sound card boot loop, any version after 1803. - Similar Threads - Creative sound card

2. Creative Sound Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creative Sound Card: I just brought a Creative SB Audigy RX sound card, everything is find only the driver from creative web site is oudated. Anywhere i can find mod/hack/updated drivers ? Thanks. 168355
  3. After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working: After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working. There is no sound my web browsers. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When playing videos, the sound is significantly reduced...
  4. creative sound card issues

creative sound card issues: There has been a known issue with creative sound cards not working after upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903. I finally had to remove the sound card and rely on the onboard sound for the time being. When can we expect this problem to be resolved as I would like to use my...
  5. Creative SB 1095 Sound card automatically switches to default sound card after Windows 10...

Creative SB 1095 Sound card automatically switches to default sound card after Windows 10...: I have a sound card Creative sb 1095 it working fine on win 10 1709, after update win 10 1803 it doesn't working, something goes wrong. Sound opption auto swich between onboard sound card realtek alc 233 and Creative sb 1095 like this...
  6. need a new sound card for my Win 10 home version 1803

need a new sound card for my Win 10 home version 1803: Can someone please recommend a replacement sound card for my PC. It is a Medion PC MT 14 to IEC 60825, OS Build 17134.285, 64 bit. P/N 20043289, 7189 05 Med UK S/N 789 05 0020245 Many thanks...
  7. Windows 10 Version 1803 No sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 1803 No sound: Hi, I always end up reverting back to version 1709 which my sound will work again however windows 10 will auto update once a month or whatever the schedule is, i'll spend 1-2 hours reading and doing all the little adjustments however i'm never able to restore sound after...
  8. no Sound from creative soundblaster card since windows 10 update

no Sound from creative soundblaster card since windows 10 update: I have been pulling my hair out trying to get sound back ever since installing the most recent updates to windows 10. Delete, reinstall ,troubleshooting, downloading new updates from creative resetting the audio service over and over again, nothing works my computer tells me...
  9. Windows 10 November Update - Bad Creative Sound Card Driver

Windows 10 November Update - Bad Creative Sound Card Driver: So, yesterday I was happily playing my music with the nice working drivers. Along comes the new Windows 10 November update to download and install, it went in fine without any issue. To my surprise the next day my speakers wern't working in full 5.1 (I have the Creative Sound...
  10. Sound stopped working after Creative Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound stopped working after Creative Update: Hello, I have Windows 10 on my HP TouchSmart Envy, and after updating to the creative update, the sound doesn't work. I am not hearing anything from my speakers. I am not seeing the sound visual up when I am looking at the Volume Mixer. I have the latest drivers for my AMD...