Windows 10: Creative Sound Card

Discus and support Creative Sound Card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just brought a Creative SB Audigy RX sound card, everything is find only the driver from creative web site is oudated. Anywhere i can find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by teots, Nov 13, 2020.

1. teots Win User

Creative Sound Card

I just brought a Creative SB Audigy RX sound card, everything is find only the driver from
    creative web site is oudated. Anywhere i can find mod/hack/updated drivers ? Thanks.

:)

teots, Nov 13, 2020

2. creative sound card issues

Just so I am clear, after Microsoft does a major update and Creative sound cards quit working it is Creative's fault. Interesting approach.

TonyHanemaayer, Nov 13, 2020
  3. creative sound card issues

There has been a known issue with creative sound cards not working after upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903. I finally had to remove the sound card and rely on the onboard sound for the time being. When can we expect this problem to be resolved as I
    would like to use my sound card as it has significantly better sound quality.

TonyHanemaayer, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Creative Sound Card

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty Champion Card Not Working - No Sound

Ther are new drivers for your card listed on the Creatve
    Windows 10 Software Availability Chart website.

Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series

Creative have updated the drivers for many of their old audio cards for use in Windows 10. If you do have one, you can grab the latest Windows 10 drivers for old cards

here
    , though they are still working on rolling some of the updates out. I’ve just updated my own Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Extreme Audio card driver. I bought the card when Vista came out in 2007. It was working fine in 10, it’s always nice to have
    the proper drivers for Windows 10 though. A nice move from Creative to support legacy cards.

Link to Creative Windows 10 Software Availability Chart Creative Worldwide Support >  Knowledgebase Lösungen

After installing, you may have to check the computer Sound settings to ensure your card is set as the default sound device. (Go to Search in taskbar > type "Sound" > select the Sound Control Panel and check/ change the settings if required). Then also check
    the configuration for your speakers. The default install setting seems to be 7.1, which can make 2.0/ 2.1 speakers sound distorted. Just change the speaker config setting to 2.0/ 2.1 if that's the case.

Creative Sound Card 9cb0713d-cb8b-4411-82d4-745ad8ffc678.png

Creative Audio cards: list of new drivers for Windows 10, including Sound Blaster legacy cards

Richard Law Bijster, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Creative Sound Card

1. Creative Sound Card - Similar Threads - Creative Sound Card

2. Creative sound blaster z not recognised

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creative sound blaster z not recognised: [ATTACH] I bought a new Creative Soundblaster Z to overcome problems with the integrated sound card (the audio output was "heard" by the microphone). So i open the case and install it on the PCI Express X 1, restarted the pc but it wasn't working. In the device manager I...
  3. Creative sound card boot loop, any version after 1803.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Creative sound card boot loop, any version after 1803.: Hello, I was made to upgrade 1803, to 19xx and everything went fine with the install, and I was able to use the machine without faults. When I then power down the machine I turn off from wall when done, for around 10 hours or more, the next start will boot loop with "SYSTEM...
  4. why my creative sound blaster card is not detected and showing in windows10 updated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why my creative sound blaster card is not detected and showing in windows10 updated: is not seen in device & application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-creative-sound-blaster-card-is-not-detected/bdf2ba11-3e9d-4f50-b503-4653f959456e
  5. Creative SB X-Fi Sound Card, latest driver, no sound when upgraded to Windows 10 (again)

Creative SB X-Fi Sound Card, latest driver, no sound when upgraded to Windows 10 (again): I had this problem several years ago when I updated my desktop from Windwos 7 to 10 under the free offer. But when I did so, I could never get my Creative SB X-FI sound card to produce sound in my 5.1 speaker system. I did everything, and even posted on this forum. Could...
  6. creative sound card issues

creative sound card issues: There has been a known issue with creative sound cards not working after upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903. I finally had to remove the sound card and rely on the onboard sound for the time being. When can we expect this problem to be resolved as I would like to use my...
  7. Updated to Windows 10 vs1903 Now my Sound card (creative sound blaster) won't work

Updated to Windows 10 vs1903 Now my Sound card (creative sound blaster) won't work: I updated to Windows vs1903 now my sound card will not work. I reinstalled the drivers, my speakers popped as the drivers had updated, but still no sound. I have an HP Z420, 64 bitwindows . the event viewer shows "Device...
  8. Creative SB 1095 Sound card automatically switches to default sound card after Windows 10...

Creative SB 1095 Sound card automatically switches to default sound card after Windows 10...: I have a sound card Creative sb 1095 it working fine on win 10 1709, after update win 10 1803 it doesn't working, something goes wrong. Sound opption auto swich between onboard sound card realtek alc 233 and Creative sb 1095 like this...
  9. no Sound from creative soundblaster card since windows 10 update

no Sound from creative soundblaster card since windows 10 update: I have been pulling my hair out trying to get sound back ever since installing the most recent updates to windows 10. Delete, reinstall ,troubleshooting, downloading new updates from creative resetting the audio service over and over again, nothing works my computer tells me...
  10. Windows 10 November Update - Bad Creative Sound Card Driver

Windows 10 November Update - Bad Creative Sound Card Driver: So, yesterday I was happily playing my music with the nice working drivers. Along comes the new Windows 10 November update to download and install, it went in fine without any issue. To my surprise the next day my speakers wern't working in full 5.1 (I have the Creative Sound...