Windows 10: Creative Soundblaster Issues

Discus and support Creative Soundblaster Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Bit of a strange issue here with sound. My system is a fresh install of Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.752 & my sound is configured as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ciarin, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Ciarin Win User

Creative Soundblaster Issues

Hi,

Bit of a strange issue here with sound.

My system is a fresh install of Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.752 & my sound is configured as 5.1 except theFront Left speaker does not play sound/music nor the Test Tone when checking the speakers during "Configure" in Sound Control Panel. At anyrandom point the speaker starts working again for 5 min to 1 hr or until the computer is switched off. All other speakers work as they should.

I had this issue with an Audigy 4 on previous versions and now a Audigy FX which I bought as I thought the Audigy 4 was bust. All drivers were/are the up to date version from Creative. I also let Windows automatically install drivers which made no difference. Onboard sound is disabled in the BIOS.

The speaker works properly as it has been tested separately and I have tried all drivers/methods recommended by Microsoft/other community members to no avail.

The closest I came to the speaker working all the time was following advice to Uninstall the card, delete the drivers then Block system access to hdaudbus.sys & HdAudio.sys then restart. I reinstalled the driver manually and it worked for a while then stopped. This method has not worked again.

I've accepted that this is a Windows/Creative issue and hopefully it will be fixed in a future update unless I'm missing something.

Cheers.

:)

Ciarin, Apr 10, 2020
  2. repoo Win User

Creative Soundblaster Z control panel issue

hello,

Soundblaster Z control panel lost most of the features after Windows update to 17101.rs4. I've tried to reinstal whole driver pack (SBZ_CD_L13_1_01_10) without succes. Any clues?

Creative Soundblaster Issues [​IMG]

repoo, Apr 10, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Creative SoundBlaster Zx recognized as Recon3D and stopped working

Is Creative supporting the SoundBlaster Zx on Windows 10?

If Creative is supporting the SoundBlaster Zx on Windows 10, they will help you to get it working properly. If Creative is not supporting that device, there's nothing you or Microsoft can do about it. Microsoft can't force a manufacturer to update their
    hardware for Windows 10.

BulldogXX, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Creative Soundblaster Issues

John W [MSFT], Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Creative Soundblaster Issues

1. Creative Soundblaster Issues - Similar Threads - Creative Soundblaster Issues

2. Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343: Hi! This is a bit of a long-shot, but I have a Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - don't get me wrong, this is an ancient sound card but I do really like it.Just to give you some context, this sound card has official driver support for Windows 10, and I've successfully...
  3. Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343: Hi! This is a bit of a long-shot, but I have a Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - don't get me wrong, this is an ancient sound card but I do really like it.Just to give you some context, this sound card has official driver support for Windows 10, and I've successfully...
  4. Windows 11 SoundBlaster Creative X7 Control Panel Application Hang freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 SoundBlaster Creative X7 Control Panel Application Hang freeze: Hi All I am in need of getting my soundblaster x7 up and running on windows 11 I can install drivers and switch to the sound output just fine but when I actually start the control panel app it freezes and I have to force close the software I have no sound coming from the X7...
  5. Windows 11 SoundBlaster Creative X7 Control Panel Application Hang freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 SoundBlaster Creative X7 Control Panel Application Hang freeze: Hi All I am in need of getting my soundblaster x7 up and running on windows 11 I can install drivers and switch to the sound output just fine but when I actually start the control panel app it freezes and I have to force close the software I have no sound coming from the X7...
  6. creative sound card issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    creative sound card issues: There has been a known issue with creative sound cards not working after upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903. I finally had to remove the sound card and rely on the onboard sound for the time being. When can we expect this problem to be resolved as I would like to use my...
  7. no Sound from creative soundblaster card since windows 10 update

no Sound from creative soundblaster card since windows 10 update: I have been pulling my hair out trying to get sound back ever since installing the most recent updates to windows 10. Delete, reinstall ,troubleshooting, downloading new updates from creative resetting the audio service over and over again, nothing works my computer tells me...
  8. Creative Soundblaster xfi Titanium Windows 10 Creators update problem

Creative Soundblaster xfi Titanium Windows 10 Creators update problem: Hi all, since the creators update was installed my sound from my xfi dedicated card is borked....when i say borked, i mean the quality is terrible; sound is muffled...there is too much volume at low volume levels, and when clicking on the audio devices the "output" level...
  9. Creative Soundblaster Z control panel issue

Creative Soundblaster Z control panel issue: hello, Soundblaster Z control panel lost most of the features after Windows update to 17101.rs4. I've tried to reinstal whole driver pack (SBZ_CD_L13_1_01_10) without succes. Any clues? [img] 104371
  10. Installing Creative SoundBlaster Live! 1024 in Windows 10 64-bit

Installing Creative SoundBlaster Live! 1024 in Windows 10 64-bit: Hello! I have an old test PC where I recently installed Windows 10 Pro 64-bit to check the performance and compatibility with devices and applications. The onboard sound card is a Realtek AC'97 which as described in this thread will cause a BSOD if you try to install the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update drivers for sound blaster audigy 2