Windows 10: "Creative Tracker Pre" in Cubase 11 LE in windows 10 sound suddenly stops

Discus and support "Creative Tracker Pre" in Cubase 11 LE in windows 10 sound suddenly stops in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; "Creative Tracker Pre" is working fine but suddenly the sound stops. It requires restarting windows 10 and restarting Cubase to restore sound.Any idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WilliamMcMillan4, Jun 14, 2021.

1. "Creative Tracker Pre" in Cubase 11 LE in windows 10 sound suddenly stops

"Creative Tracker Pre" is working fine but suddenly the sound stops. It requires restarting windows 10 and restarting Cubase to restore sound.Any idea why the sound would suddenly stop when all monitor levels are still working?______Bill

:)

WilliamMcMillan4, Jun 14, 2021

2. STIENBERG CUBASE LE

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us.

To understand the issue better I would like to know, what is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue.
    Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 2.

I recommend you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated sound adapter driver for Windows 10 and install the same. If the available driver is not for Windows 10 try installing the driver in compatibility
    mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Also, visit the below link for Fix sound problem

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Cubase and Kontakt not working properly in Windows 10

Hi Joshua many thanks for your reply. After the windows 10 re install the first thing I did was install Cubase 5.1 and Komplete 9. Everything was working fine but for no apparent reason I stopped getting sound. Kontakt player works fine in stand alone
    but not in Cubase. I am at a loss as to why it should suddenly stop working. I have tried uninstalling Cubase and the Kontakt and reinstalling but still no sound. Many thanks...Barrie

BarrieCass, Jun 14, 2021
  4. zsolti Win User

"Creative Tracker Pre" in Cubase 11 LE in windows 10 sound suddenly stops

External Sound Card crashes. EMU Tracker Pre

Hello my friend!
    I just updated my Windows today on 2 laptops. One had the previous Win 7 on the HDD and had the Win 10 on the new SSD on the 1st laptop.
    So i downloaded the latest driver to the tracker pre and also not worked.
    I copied the Creative folder from the Win 7Program files folder and paste to the Win 10 porgram files place.
    After i runned the Tracker pre install exe file and showed to me the msvcp71.dll and the msvcr71.dll is missing. So i downloaded these 2 files and copied to the "C:\Windows\System32" and to the "C:\Windows\SysWOW64" folder both files. After i restarted the laptop and then runned again the tracker pre install exe and...... WORKED!!! Yuppie! After this procedure i copied to my 2nd laptop (where was only Win10 pro)the Creative folder also and repeat the section above; and this also worked well! I hope this information will help to somebody. Sorry for the wrong grammar but i had short time and im not a perfect english. Ml,

zsolti, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

"Creative Tracker Pre" in Cubase 11 LE in windows 10 sound suddenly stops

1. "Creative Tracker Pre" in Cubase 11 LE in windows 10 sound suddenly stops - Similar Threads - Creative Tracker Pre

2. Bug tracker for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug tracker for Windows 11?: I'd like to know if there is a bug tracker for bug-tracking Windows 10, 11 and other products officially by Microsoft. Maybe there is a bug I find in Windows and I need to communicate with Microsoft in order to help fix Windows in several ways including updates to the OS. How...
  3. Bug tracker for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug tracker for Windows 11?: I'd like to know if there is a bug tracker for bug-tracking Windows 10, 11 and other products officially by Microsoft. Maybe there is a bug I find in Windows and I need to communicate with Microsoft in order to help fix Windows in several ways including updates to the OS. How...
  4. Creative Sound Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creative Sound Card: I just brought a Creative SB Audigy RX sound card, everything is find only the driver from creative web site is oudated. Anywhere i can find mod/hack/updated drivers ? Thanks. 168355
  5. Sound Stopped Working Suddenly

Sound Stopped Working Suddenly: I am using Windows 10 on an Acer Swift 3 SF314-52-55HL. Today, upon opening my laptop, my sound was not working, both through the RealTek built-in speaker and through any plugged headphones. When hovering over the sound icon, which appears with a red X, there is a message...
  6. Sound suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound suddenly stopped working: Hello team, Need your immediate assistance again. I opened my laptop this morning and noticed that the sound suddenly stopped working. It was okay when I was watching Netflix last night to midnight. I followed this YouTube video -...
  7. cubase ai

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cubase ai: won,t open cubase ai says no skin found then gui resorses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cubase-ai/4e956ca2-e410-4a89-b45e-6cba353e30bd"
  8. sound suddenly stops working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sound suddenly stops working: good afternoon i am experiencing sound problems on my laptop, my laptop is windows 10, after i turned on my laptop sounds still working but after 10 to 20 minutes of use the sounds suddenly stops working and does not came back until i finish using it there's an error saying...
  9. External Sound Card crashes. EMU Tracker Pre

External Sound Card crashes. EMU Tracker Pre: Hello. I have a problem with my external sound card. It's hard to explain. It works to some point, then if I will open too many sounds or it works for some time, it just stop responding and i have to restart it manually (turn off then on again). Sometimes even doing so wont...
  10. Sound stopped working after Creative Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound stopped working after Creative Update: Hello, I have Windows 10 on my HP TouchSmart Envy, and after updating to the creative update, the sound doesn't work. I am not hearing anything from my speakers. I am not seeing the sound visual up when I am looking at the Volume Mixer. I have the latest drivers for my AMD...