Windows 10: creative x-fi drivers XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0016 dont install

Discus and support creative x-fi drivers XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0016 dont install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hallo Creative released new drivers for the x-fi pcie line in 21/2/19. I found that in my system cant be installed, because after installation i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by boombastik, Feb 27, 2019.

1. creative x-fi drivers XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0016 dont install

Hallo
    Creative released new drivers for the x-fi pcie line in 21/2/19.
    I found that in my system cant be installed, because after installation i have code 39 and it writes that certification is revoked.
    With more searching i found that all others whql drivers that are installed in my machine have a certificate from Microsoft windows hardware compatibility pca. These drivers are installed correctly.
    Creative has a certificate from Microsoft windows 2010 pca. This cant installed in my machine.
    All that with windows 10 x64 1809 latest updates.
    see the photo that i upload. What is the difference???

creative x-fi drivers  XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0016 dont install [​IMG]

:)

boombastik, Feb 27, 2019
  2. 73cuagn Win User

Creative SB X-Fi drivers not working

Hi

Take a look at Windows® 10 - Software Availability Chart. You will find the modelnumber on the card.

Link:

Creative Weltweite Unterstützung

If the link dont works google "Creative SB X-Fi"

Microsoft have windows compatibility center:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home?Language=en-US

You can find some X-fi which are compatible there, search for "Creative SB X-Fi"

You probably have to wait for a´while. Perhaps W10 gets simple driver via WU, i don´t know.

I have Creative SB X-Fi myself.

Best regards

Ben

73cuagn, Feb 27, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    New Creative X-Fi Vista 32/64-bit Drivers Released

Creative has released some new X-Fi drivers for Windows Vista 32/64-bit. This download supports the following audio devices only: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic, X-Fi XtremeGamer, X-Fi Platinum, X-Fi Fatal1ty, X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro, X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series and X-Fi Elite Pro. Do not install this driver for Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio. The Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi series Vista Driver 2.15.0004 fixes:
    • Resolves an issue for Windows Vista 64-bit systems with 4GB RAM
    • Resolves loud speaker noise when restarting your computer
    • Resolves an issue that causes OpenAL games not to respond
    DOWNLOAD

Source: Creative

malware, Feb 27, 2019
  4. malware Win User

creative x-fi drivers XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0016 dont install

New Creative X-Fi Beta Driver

According to Creative this beta driver will partly resolve the popping/crackling sounds that many users are having problems with, when using the latest Creative X-Fi sound card in combination with high end system based on the nForce4 chipset. This driver:
    • Includes Creative Audio Console, which enables you to use the Sound Blaster X-Fi features and functions.
    • Does not address all the reported general "crackling" issues, but it does resolve some specific issues with crackling. Investigations with some motherboard manufacturers are ongoing, and we hope to provide a general solution soon.
    • Resolves some issues to improve your overall audio experience.
    Download: Creative X-Fi Beta Driver 30 May 06 (41.9MB)

Source: Creative

malware, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

creative x-fi drivers XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0016 dont install

1. creative x-fi drivers XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0016 dont install - Similar Threads - creative drivers XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0016

2. Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343: Hi! This is a bit of a long-shot, but I have a Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - don't get me wrong, this is an ancient sound card but I do really like it.Just to give you some context, this sound card has official driver support for Windows 10, and I've successfully...
  3. Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343: Hi! This is a bit of a long-shot, but I have a Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - don't get me wrong, this is an ancient sound card but I do really like it.Just to give you some context, this sound card has official driver support for Windows 10, and I've successfully...
  4. Creative SB X-Fi Sound Card, latest driver, no sound when upgraded to Windows 10 (again)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creative SB X-Fi Sound Card, latest driver, no sound when upgraded to Windows 10 (again): I had this problem several years ago when I updated my desktop from Windwos 7 to 10 under the free offer. But when I did so, I could never get my Creative SB X-FI sound card to produce sound in my 5.1 speaker system. I did everything, and even posted on this forum. Could...
  5. Unable to install/use Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Windows10 1803

Unable to install/use Creative X-Fi Titanium HD Windows10 1803: Hello there, recently I reinstalled Windows 10 for the reasons of trying to fix BSOD issues I'm experiencing lately. I used the previous install for about a year now, and everything was working with the named sound card. Although, the install was never particularly smooth,...
  6. Creative X-Fi Titanium issues with Windows 10 1803

Creative X-Fi Titanium issues with Windows 10 1803: I am currently on Windows 10 1709 x64. I have been intending to update to 1803 for sometimes, but I prefer to do clean install purely out of habit. In my testing of 1803, I have discovered that my Creative X-Fi Titanium PCI-E SB0880 sound card no longer works properly....
  7. Do Windows 10 Creative X-Fi Drivers fix Disappearing Device Bug?

Do Windows 10 Creative X-Fi Drivers fix Disappearing Device Bug?: This is a question for any Creative X-Fi series users (I had the Titanium HD, but I believe this bug affected all the cards in that series): When I had my Titanium HD on 7, there was a known driver bug that made the main analog output ("Speakers") device disappear. Windows...
  8. Creative Sound Blaster x Fi Extreme Music failure after clean install

Creative Sound Blaster x Fi Extreme Music failure after clean install: Mine Dimension 9200 was with no problem in sound after the Win 10 upgrade from Win 7. After two days this afternoon I did a clean install of the Win 10 from a USB (created from Windows media). Following this my Creative Sound Blaster X Fi Extreme Music -failed no sound on...
  9. Windows 10 Creative SB X-Fi, no audio after reboot

Windows 10 Creative SB X-Fi, no audio after reboot: Anytime I reboot my computer, I get no audio from my Creative sound card. I have to uninstall (including checking the delete drive too option) and let the OS automatically reinstall the card after another reboot, and then have to typically reboot a third time because the...
  10. Creative X-FI Soundcards

Creative X-FI Soundcards: Has anyone been successful in getting their X-FI soundcards to work under Windows 10. Mine worked perfectly under Win 7 and when I did the upgrade to WIndows 10, it stopped giving me sound. I just finished over the last couple of days upgrading to the new Creative Drivers and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0016

2. Creative X-Fi XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0018

3. XFTI_PCDRV

4. xfti beta driver,
  5. donloader creative x-fi drivers XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0016,
  6. x fi driver not digitally signed