Windows 10: Creative X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB not functioning on Windows 10 version 1903

Discus and support Creative X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB not functioning on Windows 10 version 1903 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Sorry for a repeated thread I installed and updated Windows 10 from version 1809 to 1903 and the issues are extremely annoying. When I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DryBones86, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Creative X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB not functioning on Windows 10 version 1903

Hi, Sorry for a repeated thread

I installed and updated Windows 10 from version 1809 to 1903 and the issues are extremely annoying. When I try to play any songs on Spotify Web Player on Google Chrome Browser. It plays a song for first time. But a next song. It wouldn't play at all. Also having the same issue on YouTube videos with this message:

If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device

Things I have tried so far:

- Run audio troubleshooter

- Restarting a PC

- Unplugging USB Sound Cards and plug back in

The Audio troubleshooter does not work. But Restarting a PC or Unplugging USB Sound Cards and plug back in. It Works but not a permanently fix.

I wonder that, Microsoft would fix this on the next version of Windows 10.

Thanks.

:)

DryBones86, Aug 23, 2019

2. X-Fi Support Syndicate & Owner's Clubhouse

Creative have released a new version of the Console Launcher, version 2.60.35 for the USB Surround Sound 5.1 and USB X-Fi Xtreme Audio Karaoke

release notes:

imperialreign, Aug 23, 2019
  3. MadCow Win User
    Creative Announces X-Fi Notebook ExpressCard

X-FI chip supports EAX 5, all versions up to that can be done purely in software.

MadCow, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Creative X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB not functioning on Windows 10 version 1903

Creative Labs quietly releases X-Fi drivers for Windows Vista

One of the complaints of Windows Vista beta testers was the utter lack of an X-Fi driver. A quick patch on Creative Lab's main website left much to be desired, offering very limited functionality. And so Creative Labs has made a much better driver, but put it on their Asian website. It is not listed on the European site. The driver, which is here, works on Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic, Platinum, Fatal1ty and Elite Pro cards. The driver should work on Windows Vista RC1 32 bit and Windows Vista RC2 64 bit. The only bug listed on Creative Lab's website is the lack of 6.1 surround sound, and a lack of support for some applications on the original driver CD.

Source: TheINQ

zekrahminator, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Creative X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB not functioning on Windows 10 version 1903

1. Creative X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB not functioning on Windows 10 version 1903 - Similar Threads - Creative Surround Pro

2. Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343: Hi! This is a bit of a long-shot, but I have a Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - don't get me wrong, this is an ancient sound card but I do really like it.Just to give you some context, this sound card has official driver support for Windows 10, and I've successfully...
  3. Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343: Hi! This is a bit of a long-shot, but I have a Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - don't get me wrong, this is an ancient sound card but I do really like it.Just to give you some context, this sound card has official driver support for Windows 10, and I've successfully...
  4. windows 10 pro, version 1903

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 pro, version 1903: I'm trying to activate my windows 10 pro, but when i enter the product key it brings error code, how can i solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-version-1903/b249893d-d70e-4c26-8651-8164d048daee"
  5. creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers: creative sb x-fi titanium fatality 1 pro only plays through 2.1 speakers. setup; 7.1 speakers setup through dts connect spfid. if I run the sound test from windows 10 I get sound from each speaker, but when I playback anything other then from wmp, I get no sound from the...
  6. creative x-fi drivers XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0016 dont install

creative x-fi drivers XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0016 dont install: Hallo Creative released new drivers for the x-fi pcie line in 21/2/19. I found that in my system cant be installed, because after installation i have code 39 and it writes that certification is revoked. With more searching i found that all others whql drivers that are...
  7. Creative X-Fi Titanium issues with Windows 10 1803

Creative X-Fi Titanium issues with Windows 10 1803: I am currently on Windows 10 1709 x64. I have been intending to update to 1803 for sometimes, but I prefer to do clean install purely out of habit. In my testing of 1803, I have discovered that my Creative X-Fi Titanium PCI-E SB0880 sound card no longer works properly....
  8. Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro - default Win sound indicator?

Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro - default Win sound indicator?: Hi, I just bought this sound card and installed drivers for Windows 10. (and a crapton of bloatware with UI of Win XP media player...) Everything works well except one thing: when I change the sound (or mute) I don't see Windows 10 volume bar. I mean these: [img] The...
  9. Windows 10 Creative SB X-Fi, no audio after reboot

Windows 10 Creative SB X-Fi, no audio after reboot: Anytime I reboot my computer, I get no audio from my Creative sound card. I have to uninstall (including checking the delete drive too option) and let the OS automatically reinstall the card after another reboot, and then have to typically reboot a third time because the...
  10. Creative X-FI Soundcards

Creative X-FI Soundcards: Has anyone been successful in getting their X-FI soundcards to work under Windows 10. Mine worked perfectly under Win 7 and when I did the upgrade to WIndows 10, it stopped giving me sound. I just finished over the last couple of days upgrading to the new Creative Drivers and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound blaster xfi surround line in not working windows 10

2. creative x-fi 5.1 pro only 2 speakera

3. creative sb x-fi surround 5.1 not working in Windows 10

4. sb audigy 2 zs drivers win 10,
  5. just insaled soundblaster audigy and drivers no sound