Windows 10: Creative XFI drivers for Windows 10 no sound problem

Discus and support Creative XFI drivers for Windows 10 no sound problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have a Sound Blaster XFi Elite Pro On this page Creative provides drivers for Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VikflashMister Stuff, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Creative XFI drivers for Windows 10 no sound problem

Hello
    I have a Sound Blaster XFi Elite Pro
    On this page Creative provides drivers for Windows 10.
    https://support.creative.com/kb/ShowArticle.aspx?sid=126331&h=13a

Unfortunately these drivers don't work anymore with latest windows 10 versions.
    I tried them but there is no more sound in Windows 10 vers 1803 & 1809

I had to roll back to 1709 Fall creators update, last version working with it

Sound Blaster XFi Elite Pro is not just a card. There is additional hardware and it was a really expensive card. I'm really disapointed about that. I have older soundcards or laptops still working with Windows 10 1809

I read somewhere that Microsoft was working with Creative to fix the problem.
    Has someone got news about this. I mean is it worth the wait ?
    Have we got a chance to get these drivers one day ?

Thanks if anybody can share any information about this

Vik

:)

VikflashMister Stuff, Mar 19, 2019
  2. RobBeach Win User

Could the daily Win 10 lockups be caused by creative sound card?

I have a creative SB-xfi sound card. A dell quad core and NVidia GT520 graphics card.

Under devices, I also have a NVidia hd audio listed.

All the drivers are up to date.

My PC is still crashing daily while using Windows 10.

Is there an issue with the SB xfi driver? Do I need both SB-xfi and NVidia HD running?

I am using an HDMI out and a SPDIF out, but in the sound properties box both nvidias are turned off (not plugged in). Am running the SPDIF (fiber optic out) via the creative SB x-fi.

I am only running 3 non Microsoft apps (Norton 360, f.lux and RoboForm). I turned off f.lux and it crashed within 2-3 minutes after exiting that application.

The same system, same apps worked perfectly with Windows 7. No problems. Very stable.

Windows 10 - very unstable.

RobBeach, Mar 19, 2019
  3. windows 7 xfi driver is here

I have no idea where to put this but......

creative released a xfi driver for windows 7
    creative

near the bottom, do a search for windows 7 drivers...

Creative XFI drivers for Windows 10 no sound problem Capture004715.jpg

servermonkey, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Creative XFI drivers for Windows 10 no sound problem

Could the daily Win 10 lockups be caused by creative sound card?

Hi Rob,

This problem might be caused due to compatibility of a program.

We suggest you to remove Norton security suite and check if the computer is stable.

If you still have issues with computer freezing up we would suggest you to open device manager and disable the following devices:

• SB-xfi sound card.
    • NVidia HD.
    • NVidia graphics card.
    Now enable one and check if it helps, follow the same routine to find the driver or device that is causing the crash.

Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Creative XFI drivers for Windows 10 no sound problem

1. Creative XFI drivers for Windows 10 no sound problem - Similar Threads - Creative XFI drivers

2. install sound card creative labs titanium xfi from older windows 10 machine onto windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install sound card creative labs titanium xfi from older windows 10 machine onto windows 11...: how to install drivers and software for Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD on windows 11- the last update creative labs supports was windows 10 and the device hardware is considered 'end of life', I want to install the hardware in a new desktop ,but will there be compatibility...
  3. install sound card creative labs titanium xfi from older windows 10 machine onto windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install sound card creative labs titanium xfi from older windows 10 machine onto windows 11...: how to install drivers and software for Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD on windows 11- the last update creative labs supports was windows 10 and the device hardware is considered 'end of life', I want to install the hardware in a new desktop ,but will there be compatibility...
  4. Creative Sound Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creative Sound Card: I just brought a Creative SB Audigy RX sound card, everything is find only the driver from creative web site is oudated. Anywhere i can find mod/hack/updated drivers ? Thanks. 168355
  5. Creative Audigy 2/2Z Drivers for Windows 10 1903 - No Sound.

Creative Audigy 2/2Z Drivers for Windows 10 1903 - No Sound.: If you are experiencing no sound after updating to 1903 from 1809 or doing a clean install do the following: If you do not have Daniel K's SB Audigy Series Support Pack 6.2 installed already then download this from:...
  6. Logitech or Creative driver-problem?

Logitech or Creative driver-problem?: Hello. Just added a Creative SoundblasterX AE-5 to my PC, and it plays wounderfull. But when turning up or down for the volume with the "roll-key" on my Logitech G510s keyboard, it goes very VERY slowly. After turning fast up, the sound is increasing in small steps slowly...
  7. Creative Sound Blaster Z Drivers >> Do the Generic Drivers solve sound issues?

Creative Sound Blaster Z Drivers >> Do the Generic Drivers solve sound issues?: I was searching through various forums and found that audio problem are the common after Windows 10 updates. Though I don't know about April 1803 update, the last one did cause some issues for Creative Sound Blaster Z sound card! Personally I don't have it. But as a blogger...
  8. Creative Soundblaster xfi Titanium Windows 10 Creators update problem

Creative Soundblaster xfi Titanium Windows 10 Creators update problem: Hi all, since the creators update was installed my sound from my xfi dedicated card is borked....when i say borked, i mean the quality is terrible; sound is muffled...there is too much volume at low volume levels, and when clicking on the audio devices the "output" level...
  9. Driver Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. for Windows 10

Driver Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. for Windows 10: Hi, My Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. I wanted to ask if there is Driver or something better and that works for the sound card Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro. Here are the Driver for the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 upgraded to Windows 10, but my Sound Card is the...
  10. Windows 10 November Update - Bad Creative Sound Card Driver

Windows 10 November Update - Bad Creative Sound Card Driver: So, yesterday I was happily playing my music with the nice working drivers. Along comes the new Windows 10 November update to download and install, it went in fine without any issue. To my surprise the next day my speakers wern't working in full 5.1 (I have the Creative Sound...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sb0770 windows 10 1909

2. windows 10 pro fix creative soundblaster xfi

3. SB Xfi volume is too low

4. WHEN PUTTING XFI DO PRO USB SOUNDCARD ON COMUTER DO YOU PUT SOFFTWARE POR HARDWARE ON FIRST,
  5. putting a creative xfi sound card on a computer for windiws 7,
  6. creative xfi for windows 10,
  7. problem with sound blaster xfi windows 10,
  8. win 10 super xfi issues,
  9. xfi sound cardplaying in reverse,
  10. windows10 creative xfi,
  11. can sound blaster xfi cause games to crash,
  12. creative drivers windows 10 xf-i,
  13. windows 0 version 1903 sounblaster x-fi stopped working,
  14. xfi-titanium windows 10 doesnt detect,
  15. Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro