Windows 10: Creator and Credit metadata added to images on Google Images

Discus and support Creator and Credit metadata added to images on Google Images in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As part of a collaboration between Google, photo industry consortium CEPIC, and IPTC, the global technical standards body for the news media, you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Creator and Credit metadata added to images on Google Images

Source: Image rights metadata in Google Images

:)

Brink, Sep 27, 2018
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

MCE and Metadata

WMC and Metadata

I just got my HTPC setup and I just added images for all my movies and I'm working on TV shows. But I now want to add metadata, I tried Yammm, but it did nothing. I would almost liek to just add my own. I want to have synopsis's even for my TV shows which I think all the programs out there only fetch info off IMBD. Any suggestions?

1Kurgan1, Sep 27, 2018
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Sep 27, 2018
  4. trparky Win User

Google and Mozilla Push for AV1 Image Format Adoption, Beats JPEG and HEIC

That depends upon what you consider an "image". Do you consider an image just the picture data payload or the picture data payload and the metadata that goes along with it? If someone were to put some data into the metadata portion of the image and include malicious code as part of the metadata and the parser of said metadata had an exploit in which it wasn't checking the bounds properly and thus blindly shoved that data into a buffer without checking the length of it then yes, you can exploit it.

trparky, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Creator and Credit metadata added to images on Google Images - Similar Threads - Creator Credit metadata

2. Problem with Bing image creator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Bing image creator: I'm getting an error on Bing image creator: You can't submit any more prompts Please wait until your other on-going creations are complete before trying to create again. I've done all the usual, cleared everything and even used a new computer, but still fails. HELP PLEASE!...
  3. Image metadata - favorite attribute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image metadata - favorite attribute: I have marked number of images as favorite, I see some discrepancies between the number of images I have marked as favorite and photo app's favorite album.It's a huge directory with number of images, it's hours of work. I don't want to redo all images and reconcile them...
  4. Image metadata - favorite attribute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image metadata - favorite attribute: I have marked number of images as favorite, I see some discrepancies between the number of images I have marked as favorite and photo app's favorite album.It's a huge directory with number of images, it's hours of work. I don't want to redo all images and reconcile them...
  5. Windows built in images creator

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows built in images creator: I remember there is a way to create a windows backup disk using command line but do not remember the name, does anyone? 155175
  6. Image File Metadata

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Image File Metadata: In the past, whenever I added metadata tags, titles or notes to my photo files, the megabytes would increase by just a few tenths, which makes sense. Example: 8.5 MB to 8.8 MB. Now, the megabytes are significantly disappearing as soon as I add the data. Example: the photo...
  7. Possible to add images as file metadata?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Possible to add images as file metadata?: Hello. I'm using File Metadata to add custom values in file attributes to a some text files. I have this: [img] See the comment: this is custom. It will be possible to add like a small icon like an smiley or something instead of words? Thank you 130456
  8. Google introducing shoppable ads on Google Images

in Windows 10 News
    Google introducing shoppable ads on Google Images: A recent study shows that Google is the first place US shoppers go to discover or find a new brand or product. But shoppers aren’t just doing their searches on Google.com. We’ve seen that 50 percent of online shoppers said images of the product inspired them to purchase, and...
  9. Google images

in Browsers and Email
    Google images: Until today, when I have a page of Google images open, if I clicked on an image it would open in a larger size, and give link to original pic. Now when I click image nothing happens. Any help appreciated. Thank You 116866
  10. Google images

in Windows 10 Support
    Google images: Until today, when I have a page of Google images open, if I clicked on an image it would open in a larger size, and give link to original pic. Now when I click image nothing happens. Any help appreciated. Thank You 116866