Windows 10: creator update installed

Discus and support creator update installed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Minor problems, (or annoyances), after installing. 1 problem remains, I play dominoes on playdrift, after update of creator now all the dominoes flash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Wood, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Wood Win User

creator update installed

Minor problems, (or annoyances), after installing.
    1 problem remains, I play dominoes on playdrift, after update of creator now all the dominoes flash when they move, very annoying, game plays correctly.
    Did update change something causing this, did edge change something.
    The flashing at every domino move is annoying.

:)

2. Creator Update problem

"I recently (24/10/2017) installed the creators update ..."

Did you install the Creators Update (Win10 1703) or the Fall Creators Update (Win10 1709)?

Did you choose to install the update manually or was it offered AND INSTALLED via Windows Update?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jun 16, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 Build 16299.19 Double Login Screen Problem

-------------------------------------------

Hello PA Bear,

> Did you choose to install Fall Creators Update manually or...?

It was downloaded and installed automatically on 10/17/17 through the Widows 10 update. And at that time i was running the most up to date Creators Update.

> Were you running Win10 1709 OS Build 16299.0 prior to installing Fall Creators Update?

No... 1703 Creators

Leprechaun J, Jun 16, 2017
Thema:

creator update installed

1. creator update installed - Similar Threads - creator update installed

2. installing the Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing the Windows 10 Creators Update: The Discussion …. Text may not appear in the Windows interface on some devices after installing the Windows 10 Creators Update...
  3. Creator's Update

Creator's Update: What is Creator's Update? And How can I get that? Are Insider Program and Creator's Update Same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/creators-update/1d440c83-6041-478b-9874-b651a8224bd1
  4. Creator update 1703 downloads and installs, but then ...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creator update 1703 downloads and installs, but then ...: I have been trying for days now to update from 1607 (OS 14393.1358) to 1703. I've used Update Assistant and Media Creation Tool; the necessary files are downloaded and installed (which seems to take forever), but immediately upon rebooting, the computer reverts back to 1607....
  5. Fall Creator's Update refuses to install

Fall Creator's Update refuses to install: Hi, all. I've had no problems with updates on my Toshiba L50-C laptop until trying to install version 1709. The update wouldn't download last night, so I shut down and ran the WU troubleshooter this morning. Then it downloaded, but got stuck 'preparing to install' at...
  6. Creators Update

Creators Update: I don't particularly want to do a manual download but am I the only one that hasn't received the Creator's Update yet? I also read somewhere that certain applications running on a computer might stop the update from downloading. 89939
  7. Stuck during installation of Creators Update

Stuck during installation of Creators Update: My computer wanted to install the Creators Update so I started the process. It started updating but the computer got stuck. The screen is now mainly black with one stationary white dot at the bottom. I think it's one of the spinning dots but the computer got stuck before the...
  8. creators update failed to install

creators update failed to install: all the waiting and delaying, and just today decided to go ahead with update. now it failed to install. why didn't it go through hmm [img] 92770
  9. creator update

creator update: It appears that the creator update has me in its crosshairs. From what little I could find out the only thing I am interested in is the improved edge. Can all the other features be uninstalled or at least ignored. 86852
  10. Fall Creators Update fails to install

Fall Creators Update fails to install: Attempted from 16299.15 ISO. Suspect something to do with AMD 17.7.2 driver (latest for this system) since it aborts at 33%. [img] Edit: Today I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 16299.15 on a unused partition. It installed with any issues and Windows 10...