Windows 10: Creators update 2018 destroyed my computer

Discus and support Creators update 2018 destroyed my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I started noticing constant freezing and crashes after the last big update, I think it was Creators' Fall. I reinstalled win10 and still my Disk is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlexHowez, Jul 25, 2018.

1. AlexHowez Win User

Creators update 2018 destroyed my computer

I started noticing constant freezing and crashes after the last big update, I think it was Creators' Fall.

I reinstalled win10 and still my Disk is 100% used, my computer lags with only firefox and spotify opened.

And of course, the occasional crashes... my computer didn't crash more than 3 times in all it's history and now I get constant crashes.

I like Windows, but I use my computer to WORK and I can't continue this situation

:)

AlexHowez, Jul 25, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows 10 April 2018 Update(SCU) Partially Breaks MKV File Support?

I updated to main computer to the April 2018 Update, AKA Spring Creators Update, and it seems like they've taken a step backward with MKV file support. When I go into the properties of an MKV file on the Fall Creators Update, if I go to the details tab it gives me a bunch of detail about he media file, like resolution, framerate, audio information and bitrate. However, if I go into the same file's properties on the April 2018 Update, almost all of the information is blank, it only gives me a runtime and bitrate.

I really just want to confirm that this isn't just my computer and other's are experiencing the same thing.

FCU:

Creators update 2018 destroyed my computer fcu-png.png

April 2018 Update:

Creators update 2018 destroyed my computer scu-png.png

newtekie1, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Unable to Update to Creators update

Hi Farzin,

To know more about your concern with Creators Update, please clarify the following:

• Are you still experiencing the same issue on your computer?
    • Have you tried the suggested steps provided above?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jul 25, 2018
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Not sure about the games you listed but no probs with Dirt Rally and benching heavensward-bench here for me. I'm going to test 3DMark too in a few minutes.

DRDNA, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Creators update 2018 destroyed my computer - Similar Threads - Creators update 2018

2. The last Windows update destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The last Windows update destroyed my computer: The last Windows update almost destroyed millions of computers. Even Kim Kammado has this on her website. In my case, I no longer have the ability to record what comes into my computer, which I use daily because I am my city's historian. Does anyone know if Microsoft has come...
  3. The last Windows update destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The last Windows update destroyed my computer: The last Windows update almost destroyed millions of computers. Even Kim Kammado has this on her website. In my case, I no longer have the ability to record what comes into my computer, which I use daily because I am my city's historian. Does anyone know if Microsoft has come...
  4. Recent update destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent update destroyed my computer: The most recent windows update has caused my windows to deactivate, cause my task bar, start up and search to stop working entirely. My recovery save is gone, I can not rollback to my previous windows update. I can't open up any up any thing other then settings and chrome. On...
  5. Windows update destroyed my computer

Windows update destroyed my computer: I am honestly in a lose of words. I have owned a Apple computer since I was 6 years old. I had to switch to a PC for school. I can not describe the the issues with Windows 10. I mean a company like this still can not get it together is sad. The solution...hey just delete...
  6. Is windows update destroying my computer ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is windows update destroying my computer ?: Okay recently i've installed the new windows update Just after rebooting it started being very slow and crashing very easily. It happened to me before when I get from windows 8 to 10 but it wasn't that bad like blue screen of death once a month. And 3 day after installing it...
  7. Windows 10 Update Destroyed My Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Update Destroyed My Computer: After not updating for a long time- continuously turning off automatic updates, etc- my computer woke itself up from sleep mode and forced an update out of the blue. After this update, my computer can't stay on for more than 5 minutes without getting the blue screen saying...
  8. Spring Creators Update 2018

Spring Creators Update 2018: Quick question [PANIC] is the HP 15-f010 wm compatible with the update because last time I tried I had to reinstall windows and I'm trying again (Note to self: GOD IM SO SMART BUT SO STUPID AT THE SAME TIME)...
  9. last update destroyed my computer

last update destroyed my computer: I do not use my HP all in one computer very much when I attempted to pay my bills last month it down loaded the latest up dates. it has not worked properly since I was directed to reload Windows 10 by going online to Microsoft . when I done this I received error msg...
  10. Creators Update destroyed Network Discovery on wired LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creators Update destroyed Network Discovery on wired LAN: After the Creator’s Update, I learned that Network Discovery is not functioning consistently. Only two computers *(wifi) show in our work group of seven Win 10 computers. However, one computer does show all six computers in the work group. They have identical network...