Windows 10: Creators Update and Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Creators Update and Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What is the error message/number you get when SR fails? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pipppero2007, May 30, 2017.

1. dalchina New Member

Creators Update and Windows 10 Home

What is the error message/number you get when SR fails?

dalchina, Jun 3, 2017

2. The famous 0x80070091.

Pipppero2007, Jun 3, 2017
  3. dalchina New Member
    For which there is a workaround in 1607, supposedly fixed after a CU update.

dalchina, Jun 4, 2017
  4. Creators Update and Windows 10 Home

The workaround is related to delete any officehub folders and i am afraid of do it.

I wont install the CU until it will be part of regular windows update.

Pipppero2007, Jun 4, 2017
  5. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Creators Update and Windows 10 Home

1. Creators Update and Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Creators Update Home

2. installing the Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing the Windows 10 Creators Update: The Discussion …. Text may not appear in the Windows interface on some devices after installing the Windows 10 Creators Update...
  3. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 creator update: I still do not get this update, is it normal? 84821
  4. W10 Home Creator's Update Diary...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Home Creator's Update Diary...: Just thought I'd share my experience with the v.1703 update that I just finished. For prep. work, I did two System Image Saves (bld. 14393.953 & bld 14393.1066) and a new System Recovery Disk. I also ran CCleaner until it could not find anything to get rid of. You can open My...
  5. Windows 10 creator update

Windows 10 creator update: I have just bought new laptop HP Elitebook X360 , which come with win 10 pro , I want to know if updating to windows 10 creator will remove my pre installed app and programs that came with it from HP company or not ! As it has many security features and drivers that I...
  6. Windows is home for developers with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows is home for developers with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: It was an amazing day today at Build 2017. With the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, we continue to grow the Windows platform so that Windows is home for all developers. As I reflect on the day, I want to highlight how Windows and VS are creating the best end-to-end...
  7. Windows 10 Creators Update

Windows 10 Creators Update: Hello,I am willing to try another more time (this will be the last try) to update my system.As you already know, my system is Windows 10, originally installed the Hebrew version and tailored on it the English language.Also installed Office 2007 and other programs...
  8. Microsoft in Home Stretch for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft in Home Stretch for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Preston Gralla has a great story on ComputerWorld that covers the latest Insider Preview build for Windows 10, with a recap of all the versions in that particular build tree. What follows is a list of every preview build of Redstone 3, which will officially be named the...
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...
  10. Emoji in Windows 10 (Creators Update)

in Windows 10 Support
    Emoji in Windows 10 (Creators Update): I recently decided to update to the Windows 10 Creators Update.......and one MAJOR change that I do NOT like at all is the change in appearance to the emoji. Before, they looked like this: Emojis on windows Now, they're like this: [img] Is there ANY way I can...