Windows 10: Creators update - cannot Stream Xfinity live tv

Discus and support Creators update - cannot Stream Xfinity live tv in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Asus Q552 windows 10, just install Creators update 4/13! Now cannot Stream Xfinity live tv on Google Chrome, or any other browser ! Windows update did... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by STEVE 5, Apr 16, 2017.

1. STEVE 5 Win User

Creators update - cannot Stream Xfinity live tv

Asus Q552 windows 10, just install Creators update 4/13! Now cannot Stream Xfinity live tv on Google Chrome, or any other browser ! Windows update did something I can't undo. SCREWED again!

:)

STEVE 5, Apr 16, 2017
  2. STEVE-5 Win User

Creators Update 4/13 for Windows 10.

Asus Q552 windows 10, just install Creators update 4/13! Now cannot Stream Xfinity live tv on Google Chrome, or any other browser ! Windows update did something I can't undo.

STEVE-5, Apr 16, 2017
  3. dave6000 Win User
    Does BBC iPlayer live TV streaming work on a 5800?

This is interesting. I guess each network customises the phones which is why it only works on certain networks (live TV streaming over wifi).

I think the problem with the orange 5800 is down to realplayer which is the program used to show all video and video streams. The live tv stream is a different bit rate to the other iplayer video streams / downloads and although I dont know much about video
    codecs maybe the live tv stream is a different format.

So at a guess if we can get a realplayer update to support the live tv stream it should work - but there is no support for the version of realplayer on the phone so it would have to come from a phone update from orange.

dave6000, Apr 16, 2017
Thema:

Creators update - cannot Stream Xfinity live tv

1. Creators update - cannot Stream Xfinity live tv - Similar Threads - Creators update cannot

2. Cannot stream to TV on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot stream to TV on Windows 11: Currently rolling out Windows 11 and have run into a problem with streaming to a Samsung 7 Series TV. It works fine and several different laptops can stream to it - all on Windows 10.Our new laptops on Windows 11 cannot, the TV shows in the Win+K menu, says connecting, the TV...
  3. Cannot stream to TV on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot stream to TV on Windows 11: Currently rolling out Windows 11 and have run into a problem with streaming to a Samsung 7 Series TV. It works fine and several different laptops can stream to it - all on Windows 10.Our new laptops on Windows 11 cannot, the TV shows in the Win+K menu, says connecting, the TV...
  4. live tv streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    live tv streaming: Cannot live stream tv channels. Comcast says its the computer, not the router or wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tv-streaming/1646bb83-66a7-4c4a-8738-e52e0ffa4992
  5. Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro: Tried to watch shows, always wants to enable flash. Go thru the steps to load, and comes back to the same screen about flash not loading. Verified the version, and have the latest. Went through settings, and deleted Adobe Flash, rebooted, and tried again, but same result....
  6. Can I stream live tv to a small window that stays on top?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I stream live tv to a small window that stays on top?: Let's say that I want to stream a live TV news program, like CNNgo to my Win 10 PC. I want to keep the stream window open in a corner of my screen while I use the PC otherwise. Is there a built in app that can do this or a 3rd party program? Thanks. 131054
  7. 1809 update, xfinity tv, adobe not automatically active

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1809 update, xfinity tv, adobe not automatically active: must manually activate adobe flash to watch tv on 1809 update edge browser, problem only started after 1809 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1809-update-xfinity-tv-adobe-not-automatically/727b06d8-d2de-43c0-84c9-7caddd74c18c
  8. Sportsfeista Is The Best live streaming site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sportsfeista Is The Best live streaming site: Get the latest update on Motogp live streaming match Calender 2018 schedules, date and timing and more information at Sportsfeista.com. motogp live streaming motogp live streamingmotogp live streaming WWE Wrestling Live Stream
  9. Streaming to smart TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming to smart TV: How do I stream movies from this PC to my smart TV?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/streaming-to-smart-tv/c56fc2ce-8b2e-42d6-acf4-98af39546384
  10. Creators Update issue-Media streaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators Update issue-Media streaming: My laptop just got the creators update. Everything seemed fine but I have a slight issue. I have .mp4 videos that I stream to my Xbox one. Since the update all the video thumbnails are broken. The videos still play but now I get the same generic media icon on every file...