Windows 10: creators update :drivers

Discus and support creators update :drivers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; does the windows 10 creators update occupy drivers so it's possible after a creators update the bsod will disappaer or is it not recommended to do a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by louis14, May 15, 2017.

1. louis14 Win User

creators update :drivers

does the windows 10 creators update occupy drivers so it's possible after a creators update the bsod will disappaer or is it not recommended to do a creators update on a system with bsod?

:)

louis14, May 15, 2017

2. Windows 10 update nvidia issue

The creator update like yesterday, all drivers up to date. Worked fine before creators update.

Russwest444, May 15, 2017
  3. Josef Bri Win User
    USB Audio Class 2 Device Not Recognised

Thank you for your reply. It seems that the audio driver for your speaker is currently not compatible with the Creators update for Windows 10. We suggest checking with the manufacturer if they have an update driver compatible with the Creators update.

Regards

Josef Bri, May 15, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

The update process will load new drivers for many of your devices so it might help if your BSOD is due to a device driver. Having said that I would not recommend an update on a PC which is likely to crash with a BSOD at any moment. If the crash occurs during an update you might end up with a system that becomes corrupted and either won't start or won't revert back to a previous installation.

Have you attempted to fix your BSOD problem?

philc43, May 15, 2017
Thema:

1. creators update :drivers - Similar Threads - creators update drivers

2. Creator's Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creator's Update: What is Creator's Update? And How can I get that? Are Insider Program and Creator's Update Same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/creators-update/1d440c83-6041-478b-9874-b651a8224bd1
  3. Creators Update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creators Update.: How will I know when the Creator's Update has been installed please? Presumably it appears in Settings/Update and Security but is it identifiable? 86408
  4. Creators Update

Creators Update: I don't particularly want to do a manual download but am I the only one that hasn't received the Creator's Update yet? I also read somewhere that certain applications running on a computer might stop the update from downloading. 89939
  5. creator update

creator update: It appears that the creator update has me in its crosshairs. From what little I could find out the only thing I am interested in is the improved edge. Can all the other features be uninstalled or at least ignored. 86852
  6. Windows 10 Creators Update disabled driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Creators Update disabled driver: Hello, after upgrading to Windows 10 Creators Update, one of the several PCI ports remains disabled a device driver in the device manager. It is about: Intel (R) 5 Series / 3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 3 - 3B46 Also tested clean installation Win 10....
  7. Proper Way of Updating AMD Video Drivers in Creators Update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Proper Way of Updating AMD Video Drivers in Creators Update: Hi All Back in Anniversary Edition I always used Display Driver Uninstaller, but not sure if it's Creators compatible yet or not, recently had problems with DirectX, and Windows, and Games, ended up having to do clean install to fix it. So if I wanted to upgrade to the...
  8. Creators update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Creators update: I installed the creators update some months ago that helped solving some of the problems I had with windows. But after windows crashed and I had to reinstall it, I can no longer seem to get the creators update to work. I just get a message that says "thank you for updating...
  9. creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    creators update: I was wondering if anyone is having trouble with the creators update? I installed it on a desktop and laptop. The laptop seems ok with it. The desktop appeared ok at first, but after a couple of days things started happening. Keyboard would freeze, chrome with bing started...
  10. Creators update ssd driver problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators update ssd driver problem: After I had updated to creators update the day after release at 11 april 2017 ... update went through well with no apparent problem ( updated through upgrade assistant) i also liked the new features *Smile .... but almost 1 month of use after... I noticed my pny cs1311 240 GB...