Windows 10: Creators update- games ignore nvidia ctrl panel color profile

Discus and support Creators update- games ignore nvidia ctrl panel color profile in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can anyone confirm this who is on insiders build 16199 "We fixed an issue resulting in color profiles being ignored after launching certain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dyabzhee, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Andre2210 Win User

Creators update- games ignore nvidia ctrl panel color profile

i went to fast ring and got the upgrade update very fast*Smile
    build 16199

working fine the color profiles.
    no radar leaks.
    few minor errors in logs.
    probably from upgrade and such

i also notice , the legacy usb 3.0 devices now work better with fastboot on.
    i am using the Microsoft USB 3.0 controller and hub driver.
    also whitelisted in the nvidia.

Andre2210, May 24, 2017
  2. Dyabzhee Win User

Finally. Did you check alt tab too? It used to revert to default colors again on alt tab.

Well this is good news anyway, waiting for it to come on stable build now.

Dyabzhee, May 24, 2017
  3. Andre2210 Win User

Andre2210, May 24, 2017
  4. bestellen Win User

You need to get the Windows profile converted to work with DisplayCAL though.

bestellen, May 27, 2017
  5. Andre2210 Win User
    worked for me without conversion.
    i just cannot get the nvidia LUT settings into a LUT file.
    i have a briz LUT to icc license.
    but i cannot get the lut settings in the icc .
    probably i did not make the right LUT file.

Andre2210, May 27, 2017
  6. This issue has been driving me insane.

I'm not familiar with how these updates roll out - any idea how long we can expect to wait until 16199 gets a stable public release?

Striding alex, Jun 1, 2017
  7. Dyabzhee Win User
    It should be this tuesday. First one of the month is usually patch day.

Dyabzhee, Jun 1, 2017
  8. Creators update- games ignore nvidia ctrl panel color profile

Issue not fixed after this Tuesday's update.

Tabbing out of games like CSGO, for example, still disables nvidia color profile, forcing me to re-apply it via nvidia control panel.

EDIT: Looks like this fix is part of the RS3 update that will not be coming before this fall *Sad.

Striding alex, Jun 13, 2017
  9. Dyabzhee Win User
    I dont think so. There is fix on insiders but I suppose it's still not ready for stable build release. . My guess is second tuesday of july it will become widespread.

Dyabzhee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Creators update- games ignore nvidia ctrl panel color profile - Similar Threads - Creators update games

2. Why is there not a display or video section in my nvidia ctrl panel?!?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there not a display or video section in my nvidia ctrl panel?!?!: Pc specs CPU: Intel I5RAM: 8GBGPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE MX350 so um yeah, I want to change my digital vibrance in a game but there's no display option so yeah I need help!!! I followed a lot of tutorials none of them are working....
  3. Why is there not a display or video section in my nvidia ctrl panel?!?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there not a display or video section in my nvidia ctrl panel?!?!: Pc specs CPU: Intel I5RAM: 8GBGPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE MX350 so um yeah, I want to change my digital vibrance in a game but there's no display option so yeah I need help!!! I followed a lot of tutorials none of them are working....
  4. Nvidia's control panel color slider doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia's control panel color slider doesn't work.: How do I turn it on again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidias-control-panel-color-slider-doesnt-work/fdf82df8-3c53-4c05-9e4c-1bbd5c24f24f
  5. Nvidia's control panel color slider doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia's control panel color slider doesn't work.: How do I turn it on again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidias-control-panel-color-slider-doesnt-work/fdf82df8-3c53-4c05-9e4c-1bbd5c24f24f
  6. Nvidia's control panel color slider doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Games keep changing color profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games keep changing color profile: I recently built a new PC, installed Windows 10 Pro, all drivers are up to date. I've noticed on two different monitors I've tried, Windows keeps changing the color profile from my default accurate sRGB calibrated one to something much more saturated and blown out, the only...
  8. Games not running as they should be (not NVIDIA control panel)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not running as they should be (not NVIDIA control panel): Hi there I would really appreciate it if someone could lend me a hand with trying to tackle this problem I have. Yesterday I reset my laptop because I was wanting to get it fresh and clean for college and get rid of all the apps and such that came with it as I purchased it...
  9. Games not running as they should be (not NVIDIA control panel)

in Windows 10 Support
    Games not running as they should be (not NVIDIA control panel): Hi there I would really appreciate it if someone could lend me a hand with trying to tackle this problem I have. Yesterday I reset my laptop because I was wanting to get it fresh and clean for college and get rid of all the apps and such that came with it as I purchased it...
  10. Creators update- games ignore nvidia ctrl panel color profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creators update- games ignore nvidia ctrl panel color profile: Hey, Need help with this asap because I am running out of ideas. So I have this weird bug which I've posted to all kind of reddits but I mostly didn't get any response. I am manually adjusting colors with nvidia control panel since stock colors on TN panels sucks....