Windows 10: Creators Update refusing to install DTS sound

Discus and support Creators Update refusing to install DTS sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Damn MS !!! not a single time without a hiccup ... broke my DTS sound + .....control panel disappeared ....& cannot trace its identity even i install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sreekantt, Apr 11, 2017.

1. sreekantt Win User

Creators Update refusing to install DTS sound

Damn MS !!! not a single time without a hiccup ...
    broke my DTS sound + .....control panel disappeared ....& cannot trace its identity even i install manufacturer drivers( HP laptop - I installed the same driver few days back which installed DTS control panel automatically) but not now....
    looks like MS & Dolby to break stuff so that we would purchase shitty artificial sounding Dolby access( which they added as a new option in sound settings- clearly advertising Dolby even if it is not installed)!!!!

Update - i even grabbed the DTS software seperate package from the manufacture driver package...& even downloaded it seperately from net....It simply refuses to install saying. You already have a DTS technology installed on this system. The product will not be installed

Update 2 - Sorry 4 confusion, believing in manufacturer as it was stable for me upto aniversary...didn't bother to check out realtek new drivers ..Realtek latest driver solved d issue....seems like Microsoft ended support 4 those age old manufacturer drivers

:)

sreekantt, Apr 11, 2017

2. dts adio control is not available after updating creators update

dts adio control is not available after updating creators update

AbdurRahim.1955, Apr 11, 2017
  3. After updates, DAEMON tools "Does not work with Windows 10" - OS will not let it run, uncluding the uninstall!

DAEMON Tools Lite 10: L'application la plus personnelle pour utiliser des images disques - DAEMON-Tools.cc

From the download page, it's written that DT Lite supports Windows 10 ANNIVERSARY, so if your windows 10 is updated until the CREATORS update, it's probably because they haven't updated the digital signature or whatever. Best to wait for DT to update their
    software to support Creators Update as well.

TaufiqRamadhan, Apr 11, 2017
  4. erpster4 Win User

erpster4, Apr 14, 2017
Thema:

1. Creators Update refusing to install DTS sound - Similar Threads - Creators Update refusing

2. I can't install dts sound unbound

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install dts sound unbound: he writes try again later there is an internal problem and what to do in this case https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-dts-sound-unbound/6151515c-160c-43f1-9505-1bb5b3369561
  3. I can't install dts sound unbound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install dts sound unbound: he writes try again later there is an internal problem and what to do in this case https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-dts-sound-unbound/6151515c-160c-43f1-9505-1bb5b3369561
  4. I'm unable to install DTS Sound Unbound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to install DTS Sound Unbound: I'm unable to install DTS Sound Unbound. While installing it, Microsoft installer stucks.please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-unable-to-install-dts-sound-unbound/1299205f-6f73-49c4-a12c-2388af440930
  5. Dts Sound issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dts Sound issue: I updated my windows to the new version of 2004 . I own the laptop Asus Tuf gaming FX505DT. It has pre installed DTS Headphone software. With the new update i was not able to control the DTS audio and it is making really fussy noise and is not at all good. Please help me to...
  6. DTS Sound not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS Sound not working?: So a month Ago I paid for DTS Sound Unbound The license and effectively I got it. It was working fine for a couple months, now all of the sudden it stopped working, every time I try to select it, it does not appear under Windows sonic, rather under "Try or purchase in the...
  7. Can`t install DTS sound unbound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can`t install DTS sound unbound: Hi. I would like to install DTS Sound Unbound from Store, but I can`t( The system tells me that I need a new version of Windows - 18898. But I have 18362. I have installed all updating, but I still have 18362 version. Could you, please, help me? [ATTACH]...
  8. DTS sound control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS sound control: I have just installed windows 10 Pro and updated my drivers but there is no DTS audio control in my computer. If I put on my headphones the sound is coming out from both the headphones and the speaker. How do I get this problem solve...
  9. Fall Creator's Update and Sound

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fall Creator's Update and Sound: I finally got the 1709 Fall Creator's Update on my Dell Optiplex 330. At first, I thought it was flawless, but then realized that my "Line In" sound wasn't working, which I use on a regular basis, even though no errors were being shown in Device Manager. Not wanting to...
  10. Fall Creator's Update refuses to install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fall Creator's Update refuses to install: Hi, all. I've had no problems with updates on my Toshiba L50-C laptop until trying to install version 1709. The update wouldn't download last night, so I shut down and ran the WU troubleshooter this morning. Then it downloaded, but got stuck 'preparing to install' at...