Windows 10: CredentialEnrollmentManager UserSvc is created new at every restart

Discus and support CredentialEnrollmentManager UserSvc is created new at every restart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; At every start of Windows this service CredentialEnrollmentManager UserSvc appears followed with a random sequence of digits _xxxxxxx. The service is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mario Valerio Dattola, Sep 28, 2020.

1. CredentialEnrollmentManager UserSvc is created new at every restart

At every start of Windows this service CredentialEnrollmentManager UserSvc appears followed with a random sequence of digits _xxxxxxx.

The service is set "manual" but is greyed out, so that it cannot be changed. I don't know for what is used, but my application controlling new items appears every time signalling the new item. It cumulates endless. The default service status is "stopped". I can start or stop it's the only possible option, however nothing changes; next start it will appear new with a new random sequence appended to the name.

How can I get rid of it?

Thank you in advance for helping. Windows 10-64 Home.

:)

Mario Valerio Dattola, Sep 28, 2020

2. creating new folder problem in windows 10 creator

Hi Gudiya,

The problem you've encountered in creating a folder could be caused by software or program conflict as the issue appeared a few days after installing the Windows 10 Creators update. For us to know if this only occurs when creating a new folder from the desktop,
    we suggest that you try creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut or from File Explorer. Please refer to the steps below:

Creating a new folder using a keyboard shortcut.

• Click on the desktop.
    • Press CTRL + SHIFT + N.
    • A new folder should be created.

Creating a new folder from File Explorer.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Hover your mouse on the location where you want to create a new folder.
    • Right-click it, go to New > Folder.

In case the problem persists, then we suggest that you go ahead and perform a clean boot. Doing so will start your computer using minimal drivers to help us determine what conflict is causing the problem. Check out
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows for the detailed steps.

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 28, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond CredentialEnrollmentManager UserSvc is created new at every restart :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 28, 2020
  4. CredentialEnrollmentManager UserSvc is created new at every restart

Am unable to create a new user. Accounts -> Add someone else to this PC options is not working to create a new account.

Hi Pawan,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer, sign-in and check with the status of this issue. As this might be a temporary issue.

Follow the below steps to create a new user account:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Accounts, click on Manage another account.
    • Select Add a new user in PC settings, click on
      Add someone else to this PC
      and follow onscreen instructions.
    Refer to: Create a local user account
    in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of creating a new user account for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

CredentialEnrollmentManager UserSvc is created new at every restart

1. CredentialEnrollmentManager UserSvc is created new at every restart - Similar Threads - CredentialEnrollmentManager UserSvc created

2. in windows 10 every time new usere creat

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    in windows 10 every time new usere creat: in windows 10 every time new usere creat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-every-time-new-usere-creat/ffc80477-2b55-47dd-830f-f19c000afb8b
  3. in windows 10 every time new usere creat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in windows 10 every time new usere creat: in windows 10 every time new usere creat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-every-time-new-usere-creat/ffc80477-2b55-47dd-830f-f19c000afb8b
  4. in windows 10 every time new usere creat

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows restarts and creates a new user file every month

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows restarts and creates a new user file every month: Each month or whenever I restart my computer, a new temporary file is created, I lose most of my desktop icons and have to reenter information on several programs like facebook to access them. I get into my email by logging into the account again and can see my emails, but I...
  6. Windows restarts and creates a new user file every month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows restarts and creates a new user file every month: Each month or whenever I restart my computer, a new temporary file is created, I lose most of my desktop icons and have to reenter information on several programs like facebook to access them. I get into my email by logging into the account again and can see my emails, but I...
  7. Windows restarts and creates a new user file every month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. every time I restart my computer there is a file created

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    every time I restart my computer there is a file created: I try to delete those files but when I restart it again, it appears again, It created an Extention in every browser on my computer, is this a virus?the extension looks like this...
  9. user folder keeps getting created every restart?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    user folder keeps getting created every restart?: So I delete it, and every time i restart its back. I keep getting a users\\appdata\local\microsoft\inputpersonalization\textharvester\textharvester.dat i dont even know where to begin so if anyone knows off-hand id be appreciative :) - - - Updated - - - figured it out....
  10. Windows 10 Creating a New Desktop every restart or Shutdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Creating a New Desktop every restart or Shutdown: I have seen a trouble which is very annoying, windows 10 is creating a new desktop every time when we restart or shutdown. that time we lose everything we put on the desktop and cant get them back because there is no way of getting into the previous desktop. but windows is...