Windows 10: Credentials Error message when trying to log into router page

Discus and support Credentials Error message when trying to log into router page in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently upgrade my Verizon account and the new Verizon G3100 dual band router 100/100. When I try to go to the routers website I get a warning ⚠ .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gage3780, Dec 9, 2019.

1. gage3780 Win User

Credentials Error message when trying to log into router page

I recently upgrade my Verizon account and the new Verizon G3100 dual band router 100/100. When I try to go to the routers website I get a warning ⚠ . Your PC doesn’t trust this website’s security certificate.
    The hostname in the website’s security certificate differs from the website you are trying to visit.
    Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA
    DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID

Go on to the webpage (Not recommended). I can get into the router settings by clicking on the go to the webpage link. I was told by Microsoft to reset my network and it did nothing. Followed other directions on the web about installing the certificate but they don work for Microsoft Edge browser. I'm running Windows 10 64 bit version 1909 on Lenovo Ideapad. Got tired of sitting on the phone with Verizon for so long. The instructions on the web are for IE11 they didnt apply!

Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
    Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
    On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.
    Notes.
    In Edge the certificate comes up but I dont know how to install it! Any suggestions?

:)

gage3780, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

wireless conection to router

Hi,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following information:

• Are you able to see the router's name in the wireless networks list?
    • Are you able to connect to the router but unable to connect to the Internet?
    • Do you receive any error message when connecting to the router? If yes, what is the exact error message that you receive?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands,
    Temporarily turn off firewalls
    and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Ramesh.Kumar, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Credentials Error message when trying to log into router page - Similar Threads - Credentials Error message

2. Entering Credentials When Accessing Router Attached Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entering Credentials When Accessing Router Attached Drive: Greetings,I have just purchased a new router. I attached an SSD to the router to use as network storage. The router is from Asus. I have setup aiCloud to access the storage from outside my network. I cannot use the FTP host created in the aiDisk router dashboard, as the...
  3. Entering Credentials When Accessing Router Attached Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Entering Credentials When Accessing Router Attached Drive: Greetings,I have just purchased a new router. I attached an SSD to the router to use as network storage. The router is from Asus. I have setup aiCloud to access the storage from outside my network. I cannot use the FTP host created in the aiDisk router dashboard, as the...
  4. error message when trying to print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error message when trying to print: Hello, Yesterday morning, I printed a document on my Canon 5751 totally all right. When I went to print another document in the afternoon, so o switching off inbetween, I got the error message 0x8007007e, whether printing onto cutepdf or the printer. Nothing works. Can...
  5. Error message when trying to scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error message when trying to scan: I am getting on my Samsung Xpress C1860 Printer/Fax/Scanner an "I/O error while communicating with the device. Please wait and try scanning again, if it does not help,please turn the device off, then switch it on and wait while it warms up". However, I've tried this and it...
  6. Error Code when trying to log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Error Code when trying to log in: I keep receiving this error code every time I try logging into my Dell Inspiron 15 windows 10 laptop: 0x8009002d. Is there any way to fix this? I've been locked out of my laptop for months......
  7. Credentials Error message when trying to log into router page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Credentials Error message when trying to log into router page: I recently upgrade my Verizon account and the new Verizon G3100 dual band router 100/100. When I try to go to the routers website I get a warning ⚠ . Your PC doesn’t trust this website’s security certificate. The hostname in the website’s security certificate differs from the...
  8. Constant error message when logging off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant error message when logging off: I don't know what to do to fix an error message. This is what it says. ZUPDATE <C:\Users\sherr\AppData\Local\Temp\IXP000.TMP\Zupdater.exe>,Reasopn:Insufficeient system resources exist to complete the requested service....
  9. Error Message while trying to log in

Error Message while trying to log in: I tried to access a website and the following message appeared: Your connection is not private...Attackers might be trying to steal your information from (name of link) for example passwords, messages, or credit cards. NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID How can I correct...
  10. Router log on

Router log on: When I try to log into my Router (Netgear 7800) using 192.168.1.1 all I get is plank screen ad it says waiting and it goose no farter. Running winhome10 64bit. 89791

Users found this page by searching for:

1. certificate error while logging on to router admin page