Windows 10: Credentials for Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Credentials for Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I Have 2 new Dell laptops both with Windows 10 Pro. I set the credentials the same name and passwords on both Dell's. I can login in to two Dell 1 from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RON1900, Jun 26, 2019.

1. RON1900 Win User

Credentials for Windows 10 Pro

I Have 2 new Dell laptops both with Windows 10 Pro. I set the credentials the same name and passwords on both Dell's. I can login in to two Dell 1 from Dell 2 and vice versa, across the home network. I can see folders on Dell 1 from Dell 2, I can't and folders on Dell 2 from Dell 1. I hope this makes sense.

:)

RON1900, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Windows Network Credentials

Hi Keith,

We suggest that you disable Credential Manager before mapping your Drives. Please follow these steps to disable Credential Manager:

• In the search box type “Services
    • Right click on “Services” and select “Run as Administrator
    • In the Services Window, look for Credential Manager Service and click “Stop”.
    • Restart the computer and go back the Credential Manager Service and set it to “Automatic”.
    • Restart the computer again.

Please keep us updated if you were able to map your drives.

Ryan Fra, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Credentials for Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Credentials Pro

2. I setup my MacBook pro for the first time and now I can't remember my login credentials

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I setup my MacBook pro for the first time and now I can't remember my login credentials: I went through the initial setup on MacBook pro I can't remember my login credentials and don't remember if I put backup or recovery details....
  3. I setup my MacBook pro for the first time and now I can't remember my login credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I setup my MacBook pro for the first time and now I can't remember my login credentials: I went through the initial setup on MacBook pro I can't remember my login credentials and don't remember if I put backup or recovery details....
  4. I setup my MacBook pro for the first time and now I can't remember my login credentials

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro - Network Credentials not Saving

Windows 10 Pro - Network Credentials not Saving: I have recently updated to Windows 10 Pro. I am trying to connect with my Synology NAS server where I store my Shared Folders. It is making me insert my password every time I start my computer. Windows 7 did not make me do this. What can I do to fix this? I have store the...
  6. Windows 10 Pro - Network Credentials not Saving

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Pro - Network Credentials not Saving: I have recently updated to Windows 10 Pro. I am trying to connect with my Synology NAS server where I store my Shared Folders. It is making me insert my password every time I start my computer. Windows 7 did not make me do this. What can I do to fix this? I have store the...
  7. Windows 10 Pro - Network Credentials not Saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Can't login to Surface using Windows 10 Pro using Microsoft 365 Credentials

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to Surface using Windows 10 Pro using Microsoft 365 Credentials: I have started a small business and purchased the Business standard package from GoDaddy.com. I purchased a Surface computer and in setting it up, entered the work or school account. When it rebooted, the login screen comes up with the correct user name but doesn't accept the...
  9. Can't login to Surface using Windows 10 Pro using Microsoft 365 Credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Surface using Windows 10 Pro using Microsoft 365 Credentials: I have started a small business and purchased the Business standard package from GoDaddy.com. I purchased a Surface computer and in setting it up, entered the work or school account. When it rebooted, the login screen comes up with the correct user name but doesn't accept the...
  10. Can't login to Surface using Windows 10 Pro using Microsoft 365 Credentials

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 pro version 1930 credential manager