Windows 10: Credge Spacing Between Extensions

Discus and support Credge Spacing Between Extensions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I may be the only one that this bothers but does anyone know if it is possible to decrease the space between the Extension icons in Chromium Edge? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CChamp, Feb 10, 2020.

1. CChamp Win User

Credge Spacing Between Extensions

I may be the only one that this bothers but does anyone know if it is possible to decrease the space between the Extension icons in Chromium Edge? I switched from Chrome and there they are nicely separated, in Credge there seems to be a lot of area between the extension icons. Thanks in advance

:)

CChamp, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Extensions unresponsive

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Settings > System > Apps & Features > Uninstall the problem Edge Extension(s)

• Go to Store > manually search the store for the extension, then install it again.
    After it's installed, click the 'Launch' button and it will take you to Edge where you can set it up.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Cannot install Edge extension Translator

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with installing Edge extension translator. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps:

• Open Powershell as admin.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage *pocket* | Remove-AppxPackage" without the quotes this will unsintall pocket. You can try skipping step 3.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" without the quotes.

this will reinstall all stock apps including the Windows Store
    • Now you should be able to install Pocket through the Windows Store.

Note: Replace *pocket* in step 2 with *extensionname* (example: pocket extension).

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Credge Spacing Between Extensions

Cannot install extensions in Edge

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your time.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Open Powershell as admin.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage *pocket* | Remove-AppxPackage" without the quotes this will unsintall pocket. You can try skipping step 3.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" without the quotes.

this will reinstall all stock apps including the Windows Store
    • Now you should be able to install Pocket through the Windows Store.
    Note: Replace *pocket* in step 2 with *extensionname* (example: pocket extension).

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Credge Spacing Between Extensions

1. Credge Spacing Between Extensions - Similar Threads - Credge Spacing Between

2. Justify without space between letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Justify without space between letters: Hi, what is alternative for ctrlshift-J to full the page? the ^w, ^p ^l are finished searched so there's zero replacement if I do again the ^p, so whats the next move for this? because ctrlshift-J gives space between letters, consuming space. why I cant ^p? because I ^w them...
  3. Justify without space between letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Justify without space between letters: Hi, what is alternative for ctrlshift-J to full the page? the ^w, ^p ^l are finished searched so there's zero replacement if I do again the ^p, so whats the next move for this? because ctrlshift-J gives space between letters, consuming space. why I cant ^p? because I ^w them...
  4. Microsoft forces CREDGE, again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft forces CREDGE, again: KB5005101 will not install if you have uninstalled CREDGE previously. It fails with error 0x800f0922. KB5005101 makes you go through the entire install process, do the restart, and then fails at about 98%. I reinstalled CREDGE manually, then installed KB5005101 which...
  5. Difference between 2 files that have the same extension

in Windows 10 Support
    Difference between 2 files that have the same extension: Hi 1st time here, I have a situation where files are being written to a folder with the same file extension (.art) and they can be either a csv type or a PDF and I want to copy the csv files only to another folder to be FTP to a site. I have been looking at Powershell as I...
  6. Space in between task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Space in between task bar: I turned on my computer to find a space around half of a app tall between my task bar and the rest on my apps anyone know a fix? submitted by /u/RJJJJJJJ710 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9opoh/space_in_between_task_bar/
  7. Two Icons For Credge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two Icons For Credge?: I am still trying out the new Chromium Edge and have a question. I like the icon to stay in the taskbar. When I start the new Edge it makes a second icon which is the active window. When I close the internet it goes away. All other browsers that I have used only have one icon...
  8. Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange Spacing Between Taskbar Icons: I have recently been experiencing a bit of a problem on the taskbar on my computer. For some reason, when I open a program that isn't in the taskbar, there is a strange spacing between it and the taskbar icons, as if there's an invisible icon in between. Does anyone know how...
  9. Excel spaces between rows

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel spaces between rows: Hi,, I have a col that is the result of an if function. =IF(H105="a",B105,"") Which results in a col of names in col O if there is an "a" in col H. But if it is not an "a" it is a space, how can I do it so that all the spaces are removed and I end up with a col of names with...
  10. change spacing between icons in Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    change spacing between icons in Settings: Is there a way to change spacing between these? I takes up the whole screen on a small laptop. [img] 94687