Windows 10: Credit Card for purchases

Discus and support Credit Card for purchases in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am unable to make in game purchases using my Credit Card, I have on file with my Account.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KenStone3, Jun 3, 2021.

1. KenStone3 Win User

Credit Card for purchases

I am unable to make in game purchases using my Credit Card, I have on file with my Account.

:)

KenStone3, Jun 3, 2021

2. Can't purchase apps on phone, adding credit card...

I have the exact same problem as heatherko.

Tried the 4 steps above and when I sign in to billing.microsoft.com I can see my credit card properly listed as a payment method.

But I cannot see it from zune.net, nor can I use it to purchase anything on marketplace as it keeps telling me there is no credit card on file.

Please try to sort this out. It is a very frustrating problem.

Stelios Mintsidis, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Newegg customers may have had their credit card information stolen

All of my purchases go to PayPal Credit, and not their new card either.

Josey Wales, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Hega06 Win User

Marketplace Credit Card

I am having the same problem, the suggested solution does not work. When I attempt to purchase an app through Marketplace I am told that there is no credit card on file for me. When I add a credit card through the phone, I get the same message. When I try
    to add the same credit card again, I am told that this card is already on file for me and cannot be added. My credit cards are listed as payment options on billing.microsoft.com.

I find this hugely frustrating as I am unable to purchase anything through Marketplace, and am considering switching to a different provider if this issue cannot be resolved.

Hega06, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Credit Card for purchases - Similar Threads - Credit Card purchases

2. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Purchase Using Credit Card: I tried to purchase some items from a vendor in the UK. I live in the USA. Each time I tried; I was blocked. Finally, the message stated too many tries. I pulled up my online credit card statement and it showed Microsoft as the vendor and showed a "0" in the pending purchase...
  3. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online Purchase Using Credit Card: I tried to purchase some items from a vendor in the UK. I live in the USA. Each time I tried; I was blocked. Finally, the message stated too many tries. I pulled up my online credit card statement and it showed Microsoft as the vendor and showed a "0" in the pending purchase...
  4. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Credit card/ Debit card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Credit card/ Debit card: How do I use a Visa gift card on microscoft, it keeps saying my information is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-debit-card/6170f16b-5c0d-45c2-9919-47defca1a6fc
  6. Credit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Credit card: I can't delete my card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/5128eb12-463f-489b-a4c7-8b2b6b7ddf51
  7. Unable to add credit card for purchase.

Unable to add credit card for purchase.: Was attempting to purchase "Dolby Atmos" through the store but when it asks me to add a payment option I cannot get past the state select portion as I am in Canada. It will not let me change from United States to Canada. I already have my card added in my Microsoft account so...
  8. Unable to purchase OneDrive Storage using Credit card

Unable to purchase OneDrive Storage using Credit card: <PII Removed> <PII Removed> I am not able to add Credit Card details to my account to buy a storage plan though, in my profile, Country/Region mapped to 'India', in the payment page it still shows Country/Region mapped to 'United States'. Can you please fix it asap?...
  9. credit card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    credit card: We need to delete an expired credit card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/255d221e-2670-4f59-85b9-edfd67da4c23
  10. Credit Card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Credit Card: How & where to change credit card information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/6c24b1ee-1254-450d-9066-ccd729063925"