Windows 10: Credit Transfer

Discus and support Credit Transfer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When redeeming a gift card I accidentally put the credit on my backup account is there a way I could transfer it.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ColinJ420, Apr 8, 2020.

1. ColinJ420 Win User

Credit Transfer

When redeeming a gift card I accidentally put the credit on my backup account is there a way I could transfer it.

:)

ColinJ420, Apr 8, 2020

2. Credit balance transfer

Hi TrudyT,

You may talk to our representatives on Answer Desk about your query of transferring credit balance.

Here is a list where you can find the appropriate number for your country.

Let us know if you have further queries.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Apr 8, 2020
  3. TrudyT Win User
    Credit balance transfer

Hi,

I have a credit balance that I would like to transfer to either of my kids accounts to buy apps and games. How do I transfer so they can use the monies?

TrudyT, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Credit Transfer

Child account without Credit Card verification

Hi,

We appreciate all the information you've provided. We would like to isolate this concern for you. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are there any error codes/messages preventing you from performing the action?
    • What steps are you trying to do in order to add the credit card to the child account? Do you experience similar issue with other browsers as well?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Moreover, we suggest that you try to add the child account in this
    link

Let us know if you have additional questions.

PreciousLeb, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Credit Transfer

1. Credit Transfer - Similar Threads - Credit Transfer

2. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  3. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  4. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...: We are having an issue where we connect our ingenico pin pad credit card processor which is brand new to our new surface go4. It connects and says it is connected on our credit card processor and says connected but on the go 4 it connects and then quickly disconnects. It does...
  6. Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...

Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...: We are having an issue where we connect our ingenico pin pad credit card processor which is brand new to our new surface go4. It connects and says it is connected on our credit card processor and says connected but on the go 4 it connects and then quickly disconnects. It does...
  7. Credit card charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credit card charge: I was charged on my credit card and don’t recognize it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-charge/055ba49f-452a-4d24-85c0-ef182c26d40c
  8. Credit card charge

Credit card charge: I was charged on my credit card and don’t recognize it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-charge/055ba49f-452a-4d24-85c0-ef182c26d40c
  9. Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365: On March 8, 2024, I remitted a subscription of $379.99 for Office 365 by credit card. On April 12, 2024, that same sum was charged to my credit card for Office 365. Please help...
  10. Transfer Gift card credit from a different account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transfer Gift card credit from a different account: When redeeming a gift card I accidentally put the credit on my backup account is there a way I could transfer it. ***Original title: Credit Transfer***...