Windows 10: Creepy box with extra cursor??

Discus and support Creepy box with extra cursor?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So all of a sudden for the last days a square box appears on top left corner of my (Lenovo Yoga) laptop screen. The square has a mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MIMONE88, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Creepy box with extra cursor??

Creepy box with extra cursor?? sI95LDx13reL0iO8GNsbqDquh3pFKxv6xUp5UeiODac.jpg

So all of a sudden for the last days a square box appears on top left corner of my (Lenovo Yoga) laptop screen. The square has a mouse cursor that flickers when I move the mouse, but my mouse works separately, so looks like there are two cursors on the screen. When I restart the laptop the box disappears, but then reappears again after a while, and can disappear again without anything being done?

So weird, only thing I think is when someone was able to remote into my screen - can this be possible and how do I check prevent this?

https://preview.redd.it/o2idpa5lv1l...bp&s=96c085e4621f7bfb7adc2ac74ef0dbafd8dc1f04

submitted by /u/MIMONE88
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MIMONE88, Sep 3, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 3, 2020
  4. deeneecy Win User

Creepy box with extra cursor??

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Creepy box with extra cursor??

1. Creepy box with extra cursor?? - Similar Threads - Creepy box extra

2. my windows is creepy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows is creepy: i'm getting numerous errors when trying to install softwares, mfplat.dll is missing, the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, directx setup couldn't download the file, please try later or check network connections, i can't install filmora or movie maker, what...
  3. Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!: Hi!I'm using a Dell Laptop, and I've been customizing my desktop and arranging some icons & stuff to make it neat. Then as I was doing this, a tiny box appears at the center of my screen and it won't go away, it's not clickable, and stays on top of every app or browser i...
  4. Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!: Hi!I'm using a Dell Laptop, and I've been customizing my desktop and arranging some icons & stuff to make it neat. Then as I was doing this, a tiny box appears at the center of my screen and it won't go away, it's not clickable, and stays on top of every app or browser i...
  5. Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Creepy Malwarebytes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Creepy Malwarebytes: I uninstalled Malwarebytes a few days ago, and suddenly the app popped out in the show hidden icons and the apps at the start menu, it creeps me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/creepy-malwarebytes/ac713dd5-a962-4b6f-bd29-f4e68bab243a
  7. Search Box Cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search Box Cursor: I installed the latest Windows 10 updates 2 days ago. Since then I cannot put the cursor pointer to the search box next to the Windows sign in the lower-left corner of my screen. The search box is part of my taskbar on the bottom of my home screen. Please help....
  8. extra mouse cursor on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    extra mouse cursor on screen: Yesterday an extra fixed mouse cursor appeared in about the center of the screen. The regular cursor the moves with the mouse shows up blinking when the mouse moves and then disappears. Sometimes I can click to select items and sometimes not. I have pursued solutions through...
  9. box over cursor

box over cursor: Why does a box ( apparently containing site info) hover over my cursor when attempting to open website, making it difficult to impossible to open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/box-over-cursor/a4d67080-0d90-418a-89da-3ee3c5500f06
  10. Windows Audio Control Extra Box

Windows Audio Control Extra Box: So when I restarted my computer that runs Windows 10 and tried to use volume controls on my keyboard, the control box changed to this. [ATTACH] Before it was only the left slider without the chrome box. Is it possible to get rid of the right box?...