Windows 10: Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!

Discus and support Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi!I'm using a Dell Laptop, and I've been customizing my desktop and arranging some icons & stuff to make it neat. Then as I was doing this, a tiny box... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jaibautista, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!

Hi!I'm using a Dell Laptop, and I've been customizing my desktop and arranging some icons & stuff to make it neat. Then as I was doing this, a tiny box appears at the center of my screen and it won't go away, it's not clickable, and stays on top of every app or browser i open. it is creepy as hell and i do not know how to remove this or what caused this issue. Please help!!oh and before the creepy box appeared, i downloaded "Bewidgets" & " niceteaskbar" in windows store. *picture shows a tiny box looks like a 3d box at the center. any solution?

:)

jaibautista, Jun 27, 2022

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Law-II Win User

Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!

1. Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen! - Similar Threads - Creepy Little Box

2. my windows is creepy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows is creepy: i'm getting numerous errors when trying to install softwares, mfplat.dll is missing, the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, directx setup couldn't download the file, please try later or check network connections, i can't install filmora or movie maker, what...
  3. my windows is creepy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows is creepy: i'm getting numerous errors when trying to install softwares, mfplat.dll is missing, the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, directx setup couldn't download the file, please try later or check network connections, i can't install filmora or movie maker, what...
  4. Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!: Hi!I'm using a Dell Laptop, and I've been customizing my desktop and arranging some icons & stuff to make it neat. Then as I was doing this, a tiny box appears at the center of my screen and it won't go away, it's not clickable, and stays on top of every app or browser i...
  5. Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!: Hi!I'm using a Dell Laptop, and I've been customizing my desktop and arranging some icons & stuff to make it neat. Then as I was doing this, a tiny box appears at the center of my screen and it won't go away, it's not clickable, and stays on top of every app or browser i...
  6. little boxes with red X's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    little boxes with red X's: I seem to be getting frequent little boxes with a red X in documents emailed and/or opened. What's the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/little-boxes-with-red-xs/811bedfa-5e3a-4cce-aa5f-53dd97888815
  7. little boxes with red X's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    little boxes with red X's: I seem to be getting frequent little boxes with a red X in documents emailed and/or opened. What's the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/little-boxes-with-red-xs/811bedfa-5e3a-4cce-aa5f-53dd97888815
  8. why is my cursor at the top center of my screen in a box and flickering?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why is my cursor at the top center of my screen in a box and flickering?: Why is my cursor acting erratically? When my wireless mouse is plugged in to any usb port, I end up with two cursors. One is at the top of the screen in a box and the other flickers or won't even move. Then I can't even restart computer with touch pad. This is an HP laptop...
  9. Creepy box with extra cursor??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creepy box with extra cursor??: [ATTACH] So all of a sudden for the last days a square box appears on top left corner of my (Lenovo Yoga) laptop screen. The square has a mouse cursor that flickers when I move the mouse, but my mouse works separately, so looks like there are two cursors on the screen....
  10. Little box showing screen size

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Little box showing screen size: Why does a little box showing screen size continually pop up and interupt what program I am in and how do I stop it? I have turned off notifications but that did no good. This is very annoying and I can find no reason for it. Just one more thing that makes me hate Windows 10....