Windows 10: Cribbage Classic Game

Discus and support Cribbage Classic Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While in the middle of a "Cribbage Classic" game, the app seems to freeze and the "hint" box disappears. I cannot discard or move the game along. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JIMMY NICHOLSON, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Cribbage Classic Game

While in the middle of a "Cribbage Classic" game, the app seems to freeze and the "hint" box disappears. I cannot discard or move the game along. I end up having to end the game. Four or five games later, the problem reoccurs. I am current on all updates.

:)

JIMMY NICHOLSON, Jan 1, 2020
  2. lacrumb Win User

how can i play cribbage

Go to the store, Microsoft Store, Enter Cribbage, pick a game. The first one one the list is free, there may be others that are free, I did not look.

lacrumb, Jan 1, 2020
  3. I am trying to install cribbage live online app. , cribbage classic app. , bto cribbage app (i paid for) and microsoft sudoku app from windows store and they all wont install.

Original Title - error code

im trying to install cribbage live online app. , cribbage classic app. , bto cribbage app (i paid for) and microsoft sudoku app from windows store and they all wont install they all give me the same error code 0x803F7000 can somebody please tell me what
    this code means and how i can finally install these apps PLEASE

DavidLaperriere, Jan 1, 2020
  4. MilkyWay Win User

Cribbage Classic Game

TPU all time classic pc games

ill add coh to the list then i guess since its a good game i dunno if id call it a classic but it got high reviews and it was suggested to be add

that marine half life expansion was opposing force a pure wanna get that game and play it again now *Laugh :laugh:

MilkyWay, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Cribbage Classic Game

1. Cribbage Classic Game - Similar Threads - Cribbage Classic Game

2. Jewel 2 classic game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jewel 2 classic game: Jewel 2 classic game keeps reverting to Level 6 after I complete Level 1. I removed cache and even my highest score went away 181,000,000. I cannot play the game anymore. It seems to be broken not my computer system Windows 10 PC. Is anyone else having this problem?...
  3. Jewel 2 classic game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jewel 2 classic game: Jewel 2 classic game keeps reverting to Level 6 after I complete Level 1. I removed cache and even my highest score went away 181,000,000. I cannot play the game anymore. It seems to be broken not my computer system Windows 10 PC. Is anyone else having this problem?...
  4. Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game: I've been playing the Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game for months now and keep having the same issues. I do not care for the daily puzzles. I like the "classic" style where you earn gold and "buy" puzzle packs to play. I find it very relaxing, which I need.I keep having the same...
  5. Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game

Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game: I've been playing the Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game for months now and keep having the same issues. I do not care for the daily puzzles. I like the "classic" style where you earn gold and "buy" puzzle packs to play. I find it very relaxing, which I need.I keep having the same...
  6. Download the Classic Windows XP Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download the Classic Windows XP Games: Download This contains the free Windows XP games that would have came with your PC when you bought it. It is an organised zipped folder which can be extracted by right clicking. : [ATTACH] Blogger Post It contains: 3D Pinball Chess Titans Minesweeper Hearts Freecell...
  7. Old cribbage game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Old cribbage game: I had a version of Cribbage that allowed me to count the card and showed an actual cribbage board, is there anyway to get it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-cribbage-game/7ee6c535-3e0b-4e5b-b9d0-f57403215cee"
  8. Classic Shell to Classic Start

Classic Shell to Classic Start: I've used Classic Shell since I upgraded to Windows 10. It has been a lifesaver. The developer stopped supporting the program a couple of years age, but someone picked up on it and developed a fork called "Classic Start". Classic Shell is still working fine for me, but is...
  9. Classic games not compatible with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Classic games not compatible with Windows 10?: Where can I find a list of games that don't work with Windows 10? I've spent hours trying to get a popular old game to work, researched all the answers, did it all, and still nothing works. The compatibility troubleshooter wont even test the programs when hit "test program"...
  10. Problems installing W7 Classic Games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems installing W7 Classic Games.: Hoping someone can help with this. I've used the x64 games on W8.1 and they work straight off. I could not get the x86 version to work on an x86 W8.1 install and similarly can not get them to work on W10 With pictures *Smile. 1/ For completeness here is the disk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window cribbage problem

2. cribbage classic