Windows 10: Cricket 19 crashes after showing logo

Discus and support Cricket 19 crashes after showing logo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; it used to work earlier without any fault. but all of a sudden it isnt.. it crashes to desktop after showing the opening game logo. MY PC512SSD, 32GB &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SebinSebastian, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Cricket 19 crashes after showing logo

it used to work earlier without any fault. but all of a sudden it isnt.. it crashes to desktop after showing the opening game logo. MY PC512SSD, 32GB & geforce mxx330

:)

SebinSebastian, Jun 22, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Cricket 19 crashes after showing logo

MMS APN settings for Cricket.

I hope you got this fixed. I just got a Nokia Lumia 920 gsm unlocked. I took it to Cricket and they made sure my internet was working, but they did not enter all of the information. Since they didn't my phone would not send or receive MMS. Here is what did
    it to fix it.

Bring Your Own Windows Phone or Device

Device Requirements

• Your device is unlocked.
    • You've finished the activation process and inserted your Cricket SIM into your device.
    Windows Phone Configuration

These settings are only for non-Cricket Windows Phones. Do not use these instructions for the Cricket Nokia Lumia 520, 530, 620, 630 or 1320.

When you bring a Windows device to Cricket, please follow the steps below to configure APN settings on your device for data and MMS access.

• Choose Settings from program list.
    • Scroll down and tap Cellular.
    • Tap Add Internet APN, or Edit Internet APN if that option is available. If neither is available, please proceed to MMS APN section below
    • Enter the following info (don't worry about extra fields not listed below):

APN: ndo

Username: <leave empty>

Password: <leave empty>

Proxy: <leave empty>

Port: <leave empty>
    • Confirm by tapping the disk icon to save.
    • Proceed to MMS APN section below.
    • Tap Add MMS APN, or Edit MMS APN.
    • Enter the following info (don't worry about extra fields not listed below):

APN: ndo

Username: <leave empty>

Password: <leave empty>

WAP Gateway: proxy.aiowireless.net

WAP Gateway Port: 80

MMSC (URL): http://mmsc.aiowireless.net

MMSC Port: 80

Maximum MMS Size: 10240
    • Confirm by tapping the check icon to save.
    • Restart device.

from

https://www.cricketwireless.com/sup...d/customer/bring-your-own-windows-device.html

LaTanyaFoster, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Cricket 19 crashes after showing logo

1. Cricket 19 crashes after showing logo - Similar Threads - Cricket crashes showing

2. The game Assassin's Creed Unity crashes to desktop after showing a splash logo for a short...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The game Assassin's Creed Unity crashes to desktop after showing a splash logo for a short...: After starting the game through Ubisoft Connect, a splash logo appears for a short time and then disappears; the game does not launch. A trace of this issue can be found in the Event Viewer; the given description of the problem is "Exception Access Violation" a generic error...
  3. The game Assassin's Creed Unity crashes to desktop after showing a splash logo for a short...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The game Assassin's Creed Unity crashes to desktop after showing a splash logo for a short...: After starting the game through Ubisoft Connect, a splash logo appears for a short time and then disappears; the game does not launch. A trace of this issue can be found in the Event Viewer; the given description of the problem is "Exception Access Violation" a generic error...
  4. Computer POSTS, Motherboard logo shows after that it blackscreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer POSTS, Motherboard logo shows after that it blackscreens: OLD SPECSMSI H310M A PRO VD PLUSI3-71002x8GB TEAMELITE PLUS GOLD AND RED 2400mhz same timings,voltages,CL just different heatsink colors GOLD AND BLACKNEW SPECSMSI H510M A PROI5-114002x8GB TEAMELITE PLUS GOLD AND RED 2400mhz Same RAMs from my previous buildI upgraded it a...
  5. my cricket 22 game crashes because of ucrtbase.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my cricket 22 game crashes because of ucrtbase.dll: Faulting application name: cricket22.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x61e88e5f Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.789, time stamp: 0x2bd748bf Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x000000000007286e Faulting process id: 0x1258 Faulting application...
  6. my cricket 22 game crashes because of ucrtbase.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my cricket 22 game crashes because of ucrtbase.dll: Faulting application name: cricket22.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x61e88e5f Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.789, time stamp: 0x2bd748bf Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x000000000007286e Faulting process id: 0x1258 Faulting application...
  7. My Cricket 19 pc game suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Cricket 19 pc game suddenly stopped working: Faulting application name: ashes.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5e86a056Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.789, time stamp: 0x2bd748bfException code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x000000000007286eFaulting process id: 0x1a70Faulting application start...
  8. The Medium Gamepass Pc Crashes after showing first logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Medium Gamepass Pc Crashes after showing first logo.: I've been trying to play The Medium from gamepass for a few days, tried updating all the drivers, Directx, windows, everything, but nothing changes. Reinstalled the game and restarted the computer many times, it still won't get past the first logo screen without it going...
  9. Win 10 crashing after Sept 19 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 crashing after Sept 19 update: My PC crashes with suspicious regularity after 16:25 [plus or minus 5 seconds] 16:28 [didn't log reason in time] 16:24 System service exception 16:23 Kmode exception not handled 16:33 System service exception 16:23 Kernal mode heap corruption.......
  10. computer crashing at startup after windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer crashing at startup after windows logo: computer always crashes after windows logo , after restarting for 3-4 times, sometimes even 6-7 times the system works normally, it doesn't crash after that, please help me out with this problem, have added the dump files.Attachment 35993 21370

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cricket 19 startup fix

2. cricket 19 crash after logo

3. how to fix cricket 19 crash after logo