Windows 10: Cricut Design space

Discus and support Cricut Design space in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I currently have a Cricut Explore Air 2 that uses a webased program that is required to be installed. I had no issues with it on my laptop that ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by amberl10, Jul 17, 2019.

1. amberl10 Win User

Cricut Design space

I currently have a Cricut Explore Air 2 that uses a webased program that is required to be installed. I had no issues with it on my laptop that ran Windows 7. However with Cricut's newest update that won't work anymore. I have since then tried to get it on 2 different computers that run Windows 10. I can't even get the webpage to load so I can begin the process. All I get is a blank white screen. It sometimes tells me about cookies but that is all it says, otherwise completely blank. I have tried clearing out cookies, restarting, making sure browser is up to date and still same thing. One computer runs Windows Defender and one runs AVG. I have used Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox to attemp to access the webpage. Please help.

:)

amberl10, Jul 17, 2019

2. Cricut Design Space

Let me know something, please. We are looking for Cricut Design Space product key or Windows product key?

DouglasMillar69, Jul 17, 2019
  3. LemP Win User
    Cricut Design Space

The web site address you provided requires an account to sign in, but assuming that you're trying to download "Cricut Design Space," the site indicates that this software is only for Windows 8 and newer versions of Windows:

https://help.cricut.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009556033-System-Requirements-Design-Space

There possibly may be older versions of the software available that will work with Windows 7 or you may be trying to install something else altogether. In any event, your best source of help for this is to ask Cricut (online chat, email, or telephone):
    Contact Us

4. Cricut Design space

Cricut Design Space - Windows 10 S Mode

has anyone been able to download Cricut Design space without switching from design mode.

SaranBaker, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Cricut Design space

1. Cricut Design space - Similar Threads - Cricut Design space

2. Cricut Design Space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cricut Design Space: I got a laptop just so I could make my Cricut more portable...now I cannot download Design Space unless I turn off S mode, which it says I cannot undo. It says that it will affect security and and functionality of some apps. Microsoft, this is unacceptable. You need to fix...
  3. Cricut design space problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cricut design space problems: I have been having some trouble with design space. Every time I try to use it I get a " java script error occurred in the main process" message. It pops more than seven times before I can start using it. Also, I can't add fonts to my designs because it just looks like it's...
  4. Cricut design space problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cricut design space problems: I have been having some trouble with design space. Every time I try to use it I get a " java script error occurred in the main process" message. It pops more than seven times before I can start using it. Also, I can't add fonts to my designs because it just looks like it's...
  5. Cricut Design Space

Cricut Design Space: Since latest update, DS will not add text to projects ughhh Just spins. Anyone else? Have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cricut-design-space/6b1eada5-9067-437f-914a-a78956b8fd8c
  6. Cricut Design Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cricut Design Space: Since latest update, DS will not add text to projects ughhh Just spins. Anyone else? Have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cricut-design-space/6b1eada5-9067-437f-914a-a78956b8fd8c
  7. Cricut Design Space

Cricut Design Space: I was able to use Cricut Design Space up until last week on my HP with Windows 10 and it pops up something about S mode. I can't turn off S mode and I can't uninstall Cricut Design Space. I have tried everything I have found online and nothing is working. I just got my...
  8. Cricut Design Space

Cricut Design Space: I have downloaded Cricut Design Space Desktop version on my Surface Pro 7, but I am unable to resize/rotate images with the Surface Pen. I have the same problem using my finger to resize/rotate images. I also cannot expand, minimize, or close the Design Space window with the...
  9. Cricut Design Space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cricut Design Space: How can I load Cricut Design Space on my Windows 10 S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cricut-design-space/1921b9f5-fea4-4c8b-8e70-9d4ecf650034
  10. Cricut Design Space

Cricut Design Space: I go to design.cricut.com and click on Download then Run and a window will pop up saying the app isn't verified but my stepdad whom also has a windows laptop it works on it and he has windows 7 and I have the 10. So, what should I do to get it to download?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cricut design space for HP stream

2. why cant i download cricut design space to windows 10s

3. cricut design space forum

4. how do i get cricut design space on micrisoft in s mode,
  5. computer wont let me download cricut,
  6. download cricut design space to desktop with windows 10 s mode,
  7. can i use cricut design space on windows s mode,
  8. can I download cricut design spacel on hp stream laptop,
  9. what windows are my cricut device connected to,
  10. windows security wont let me download cricut design space ,
  11. should i change from s mode for cricut,