Windows 10: cricut machine

Discus and support cricut machine in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, I'm trying to connect my cricut machine to my pc. the pc seems to have the cricut in my devices but the cricut web page/ design space doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeeHerman, Dec 28, 2018.

1. DeeHerman Win User

cricut machine

hello, I'm trying to connect my cricut machine to my pc. the pc seems to have the cricut in my devices but the cricut web page/ design space doesn't seem to recognize it.

can anyone help me please?

:)

DeeHerman, Dec 28, 2018

2. Cannot connect Cricut Expression 2 cutting machine to Win 10 machine

I have recently purchased a Cricut Expression2 Cutting machine which I can not get my PC (Windows10 operating system) to recognise when using USB connection. The message comes up telling me that the machine is not connected, when it is! I have tried using
    different USB cords and tried all different access points on my laptop.The compatability mode for the machine is Win 7.

non connectivity of Cricut Expression 2 cutting machine- Original Title

PamFairweather, Dec 28, 2018
  3. cricut expressions

PC is not recognizing that it is connected to Cricut Expression and recognizes other devices that are connected, please help getting aggravated that is isn't working. I'm running Windows 10

paulacampbell3136, Dec 28, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

cricut machine

Attaching a Cricut Air 2 via Bluetooth

My wife got a new Cricut Air 2 craft cutting machine. It can connect via Bluetooth.
    I tried connecting via the Bluetooth procedure in the Settings/Devices/Bluetooth and it would not connect. The Bluetooth PIN is 0000 but it was not recognizing it.

However, I was able to get it connected by going to the Control Panel Add a device. It found the Cricut and took the 0000 PIN number and installed the device.

??

fireberd, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

cricut machine

1. cricut machine - Similar Threads - cricut machine

2. JavaScript error when trying to open Cricut once first downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JavaScript error when trying to open Cricut once first downloaded: Why am i unable to download/open cricut app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/javascript-error-when-trying-to-open-cricut-once/a8ad02d6-731e-44c6-a333-f98651baf495
  3. JavaScript error when trying to open Cricut once first downloaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JavaScript error when trying to open Cricut once first downloaded: Why am i unable to download/open cricut app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/javascript-error-when-trying-to-open-cricut-once/a8ad02d6-731e-44c6-a333-f98651baf495
  4. Trying to connect my Cricut Joy Xtra to bluetooth on my Laptop running Windows 11. It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to connect my Cricut Joy Xtra to bluetooth on my Laptop running Windows 11. It...: I have tried everything I can think of to fix this issue. I uninstalled, reinstalled, unplugged, re-plugged. restarted and shut down. It all ends up the same. I can discover the device, I can connect but then it immediately disconnects. After that, it is no longer...
  5. Trying to connect my Cricut Joy Xtra to bluetooth on my Laptop running Windows 11. It...

Trying to connect my Cricut Joy Xtra to bluetooth on my Laptop running Windows 11. It...: I have tried everything I can think of to fix this issue. I uninstalled, reinstalled, unplugged, re-plugged. restarted and shut down. It all ends up the same. I can discover the device, I can connect but then it immediately disconnects. After that, it is no longer...
  6. Cricut design space lag due to efficiency mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cricut design space lag due to efficiency mode: Hello,My wife uses the cricut design space to create different items for the kids and to sell. Ever since getting her new Samsung Galaxy Book GO 5G we have noticed that it is extremely laggy. It does meet the minimum specifications, and with only that program running it will...
  7. Cricut design space lag due to efficiency mode

Cricut design space lag due to efficiency mode: Hello,My wife uses the cricut design space to create different items for the kids and to sell. Ever since getting her new Samsung Galaxy Book GO 5G we have noticed that it is extremely laggy. It does meet the minimum specifications, and with only that program running it will...
  8. Unable to download Cricut Design space on my laptop

Unable to download Cricut Design space on my laptop: I am unable to install Cricut Design Space on my laptop.It keeps coming up with the following error:"Windows 7 required"I have Windows 10 education, which seems to meet the system requirements criteria, but it won't let me install it, anyone got any idea on how I can get this...
  9. Unable to download Cricut Design space on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download Cricut Design space on my laptop: I am unable to install Cricut Design Space on my laptop.It keeps coming up with the following error:"Windows 7 required"I have Windows 10 education, which seems to meet the system requirements criteria, but it won't let me install it, anyone got any idea on how I can get this...
  10. Microsoft 10 home not allowing cricut maker machine connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 10 home not allowing cricut maker machine connection: Microsoft 10 home not allowing Cricut Maker machine connection This step I stopped with: Download and install the Design Space plugin when prompted. Have trouble with design space plugin update....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot connect my cricut expression 2 to cricut design space