Windows 10: Crisis fail. need to recover

Discus and support Crisis fail. need to recover in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Booted the pc yesterday to find that infinite repair loop I have read about many times. tried to repair with a repair disc and it said I need an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wouldburner, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Crisis fail. need to recover

Booted the pc yesterday to find that infinite repair loop I have read about many times. tried to repair with a repair disc and it said I need an installation disc so that's where I am now. it says none of my drives are in the selected restore points except D:\

this is terrifying, i can stand to lose C drive but my 3TB with the family photo archive located at G must survive. I fear the worst.

SOS from my laptop... what do i do? also was windows 10 since launch until crash but using my 8.1 (what i upgraded from) install disc if it matters.

Ryan. - headed for coffee in prep for long night-be back soon

:)

wouldburner, Apr 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Apr 11, 2019
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Crisis fail. need to recover

recovering data from a failed hdd

I understand your problem. 1 week ago I also lost all my data from hard drive which was crashed. Then one of my friend suggested me to use Remo Recover tool and seriously it worked for me as a miracle. Now I have all my data. Have a look on it. I hope you will like its features.

Joseph Martin, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Crisis fail. need to recover

1. Crisis fail. need to recover - Similar Threads - Crisis fail need

2. Recovering this PC keeps failing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering this PC keeps failing: Im trying to factory reset my Surface Pro 6. Ive managed to get it to the point where i can keep the current system but delete all the downloaded files. But once i get to the “Recovering this PC” it keeps failing. Any suggestions? Ive tried turning it off then on but i cant...
  3. Recovering this PC keeps failing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering this PC keeps failing: Im trying to factory reset my Surface Pro 6. Ive managed to get it to the point where i can keep the current system but delete all the downloaded files. But once i get to the “Recovering this PC” it keeps failing. Any suggestions? Ive tried turning it off then on but i cant...
  4. Need to recover PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to recover PC: Trying to sign in my account and it is not happening. Tried almost everything on the PC even restore and reset.. Safe mode is not an option as well. I cannot boot the computer at all and I need help....
  5. Need to recover PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to recover PC: Trying to sign in my account and it is not happening. Tried almost everything on the PC even restore and reset.. Safe mode is not an option as well. I cannot boot the computer at all and I need help....
  6. Need to recover PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Scamming, a national crisis

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scamming, a national crisis: So, we know that everyone at some point experiences annoying and intrusive telemarketing calls and loads of email spam, but now its not just telemarketers. The FTC Federal Trade Commission has declared that hacking, spoofing, and scamming, has now become a national crisis...
  8. Dell Alienware Laptop having a Identity Crisis

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Alienware Laptop having a Identity Crisis: Jellybean thinks its a windows enterprise. Windows states that it is version 1903 0s build 18362.535 So in belarc it shows a e on the end of my windows key the format that is xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxe But it does not show it like that in the window "About" it shows it as...
  9. Updates in Google Maps and Search to help during times of crisis

in Windows 10 News
    Updates in Google Maps and Search to help during times of crisis: SOS alerts help you quickly access authoritative, real-time information during times of crisis. Today, we’re improving SOS alerts by adding visual information about natural disasters and a new navigation warning system on Google Maps so you can more reliably know where a...
  10. My computer is having an identity crisis

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer is having an identity crisis: I am trying to repair my Homegroup, which I use for synchronizing two computers. I have two machines ("Dell" and "Vaio") on a Homegroup. The network was created on Vaio, and Dell joined after that. Both systems were running Win 7-64 Pro, and folder sharing has been set up. Up...