Windows 10: Critical Battery Notification Gone in Windows 10 Version 1703?

Discus and support Critical Battery Notification Gone in Windows 10 Version 1703? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there I have a Lenovo Flex 2 running Windows 10. As long as I've upgraded to Creatures Update Windows only warn me on *LOW LEVEL BATTERY* and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by teddy19, Apr 22, 2017.

1. teddy19 Win User

Critical Battery Notification Gone in Windows 10 Version 1703?

Hi there

I have a Lenovo Flex 2 running Windows 10. As long as I've upgraded to Creatures Update Windows only warn me on *LOW LEVEL BATTERY* and unfortunately there's no anymore *CRITICAL BATTERY* notification? Does it happen to you? Give me a solution to return it back.

Thanks

:)

teddy19, Apr 22, 2017

2. Critical Battery Notification Gone in Windows 10 Version 1703 Build 15063.11

Thank you for the detailed update. Downloading major updates will refresh the entire system which sometimes causes the installed hardware drivers to be removed. Since the troubleshooters didn't show any error on your system, it is possible to be a missing
    hardware driver which runs with the battery notification.

Kindly follow the steps below in order to further isolate the issue:

1. Press Windows key to get the Start menu.

2. Type Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.

3. Click on Troubleshooting tab.

4. Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

5. Select the Hardware and Devices options from the list.

6. Click Next to run the Hardware Troubleshooter.

You may also contact the manufacturer of your computer so that we can check if there are additional drivers on the device.

Keep us updated with the result.

Engelsen Fad, Apr 22, 2017
  3. Critical Battery Notification Gone in Windows 10 Version 1703 Build 15063.11

Hi Engelsen,

I would like to say thank you for the reply on this.

Can you let me know where I can download the ISO for the x64 Windows 10 (Version 1703, Build 15063.11) from? Or will I need to download the ISO for the x64 Windows 10 (Version 1703, Build 15063.0)?

Is there also a version of the Media Creation Tool that I can use to create a bootable USB key from the ISO?

I think there is an issue with the Cumulative Update KB4106250 which was released on Friday. This CU installed on Saturday evening and I didn't use the laptop again until this morning (Monday). Following me booting it up this morning, I have started to
    experience issues Windows Update failing to install updates for Windows Defender and erroring with the Error - Error 0x80070643. I have repeatedly reset the Windows Update database by doing the following;

• Stopping both the Windows Update and BITS services
    • deleted the contents of the C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution folder
    • Starting both the Windows Update and BITS services
    Following me performing this, Windows Update is still unable to download any definition updates. But if I open Windows Defender directly from the Command Prompt by running the 'MSASCui' executable within the C:\Program Files\Windows Defender folder, I can
    update the definitions are successfully downloaded and installed. Immediately following, when running the Windows Update process it reports there are no need updates - this make sense, but I leave it for a bit until the next new set of definitions and try
    and again and the failure happens again.

So I'm considering formatting and starting again, when you make the new ISO available on the 5th of April.

Anyway, I have proceeded with the steps that you have suggested above.

I used the System Configuration tool to configure the machine to boot into a 'Clean Boot' state.

I then went through the steps within the following Support article;

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...sing-the-dism-or-system-update-readiness-tool

I ran the following command;

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth /source:c:\windows\winsxs /limitaccess

This completed, but logged the following error;

The source files could not be found.

Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see Configure a Windows Repair Source

I've had to use the '/limitaccess' switch, to force the DISM command to use the local cache - as the Windows Update component is broken.

Can you advise on the above? What is the next course of action?

Many thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Neil

Neil Hobbs, Apr 22, 2017
  4. Baddog Win User

Baddog, Apr 22, 2017
Thema:

1. Critical Battery Notification Gone in Windows 10 Version 1703? - Similar Threads - Critical Battery Notification

2. Windows 10 Upgrade version 1703 issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade version 1703 issues: Hello, I am facing issues to upgrade Windows 10 ver. 1703 to higher versions. Due to this, i am not able to install any softwares from outside Microsoft Store, even though my system is not in S mode. I have tried using Windows update assistant, but still of no use. It is...
  3. Windows 10 mobile version 1703

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 mobile version 1703: Hello Microsoft, so I bought a Microsoft Lumia 640 for my birthday and updated it to windows 10 mobile version 1703 and whenever I open Gameloft hub or Xbox console companion and a few other apps, they crash and go back to my homepage (start) i don't know what is the problem...
  4. Windows 10 Version 1703 Mysterious Watchdog !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Version 1703 Mysterious Watchdog !: So I just upgraded to version 1703 , on rebooting I do get a black screen instead of windows loading logo which start compiling text in console like behavior similar to this : # Date # - Phase 0 : starting watch dog initialization # Date # - Phase 0 : loading...
  5. Windows 10 WADK for version 1703 download

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows 10 WADK for version 1703 download: Hello, Is there a different way or alternate offline download link to the Windows 10 WADK for version 1703? I ask because I cannot download it at home due to my ISP restrictions on download sizes (shit internet). I cannot use the .exe that is to be run inorder to get the...
  6. Windows 10 version 1703 Defender

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 version 1703 Defender: Since the last update on 12 Apr 2017 (Creators update) I can't find out how to manually scan my computer with Defender. (interface has completely changed) The update went flawless and in the taskbar I can see the Defender icon. Opening that icon, Defender says that "my...
  7. Remove Critical battery notification from Power Options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Critical battery notification from Power Options in Windows 10: How to: Remove Critical battery notification from Power Options in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove "Critical battery notification" from Power Options in Windows 10 The configure notification and action settings you want when the computer's battery reaches a set low and...
  8. Stuck on version 1703

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on version 1703: Hello! I am new here and thank you for any support. Well, my Windows 10 is stucked on version 1703 build 15063.138 and as an Insider I've receiving the updates but it always fail. Right now it tried to install Windows 10 Insider Preview 16179.1000 (rs_prerelease) but...
  9. W10 Creator Edition (Version 1703) Control Panel finally GONE

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Creator Edition (Version 1703) Control Panel finally GONE: Hi folks Not sure if it's just on my system (1703 Creators edition - X-64) the control panel has finally been retired off the menu -- some of the more obscure items such as system, Disk management, Device manager, computer management and power shell (both admin and non...
  10. Complete Guide to Windows 10 Version 1703

in Windows 10 News
    Complete Guide to Windows 10 Version 1703: Sometime in Spring 2017, Microsoft will release the fourth major version of Windows 10 for PCs. Currently codenamed “Redstone 2,” this release is still very much a mystery. But this article will collect the new features as we discover them and expand over time into a complete...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. critical battery notification gone