Windows 10: Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer

Discus and support Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Critical, Error and Warning events from all administrative logs on my dell 5566 2004. The windows 10 updates have destroyed my OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tom and Lisa, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer

Critical, Error and Warning events from all administrative logs on my dell 5566 2004. The windows 10 updates have destroyed my OS

:)

Tom and Lisa, Aug 28, 2021
  2. S_and_S Win User

Windows Event Viewer (Critical Errors)

Event Viewer is commonly misunderstood. You'll typically see hundreds, possibly thousands, of scary sounding critical errors and warnings that are completely harmless. If you don't have a specific problem that you are trying to a diagnose, you can safely
    ignore what you see in Event Viewer.

I just opened my own Event Viewer, and I've got 411 critical errors and warnings over the last 7 days. Yet my computer runs very well.

S_and_S, Aug 28, 2021
  3. altae Win User
    Tons of event viewer errors, warnings and criticals!

Have you actually got troubles with the pc? If not don't you worry about so called critical errors listed in the event viewer. What MS understands as critical error should not be confused with what common sense would understand under that term, the MS definition of a critical error is much broader. Generally if there is no actual problem with the pc it's not worth bothering since I have not seen a single Windows pc that does not show a critical error here and there in the event viewer. The event viewer is a nice tool to troubleshoot but only for that. Checking it without actually having troubles with that specific pc is like running to a doctor and make him conduct countless test only because you might someday get some sort of cancer. If the pc is doing fine don't spoil that positive experience by looking for troubles where there are none. Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer :)

altae, Aug 28, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer

1. Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer - Similar Threads - Critical Error Warning

2. Why are there errors and warnings in Event Viewer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are there errors and warnings in Event Viewer?: Why are there errors and warnings in Event Viewer?What do I do to correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-there-errors-and-warnings-in-event-viewer/f0c5cd3e-bd47-4a31-bcaa-d3e53143619b
  3. getting warnings and errors in event viewer

getting warnings and errors in event viewer: Can someone please explain why I'm getting so many warnings and errors in event viewer??Is this normal??I'm attaching the system and application logs where I'm getting the errors. Its concerning for me as I'm facing bsod error from along time and specifically dcp watch dog...
  4. Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.: Hi,i'm seeing a lot of warnings, errors and critical errors in the event viewer. I recently reinstalled windows which didn't help. I'm sorry for the german screenshots. I hope you can still give me some advice.Thanks in advance...
  5. Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.: Hi,i'm seeing a lot of warnings, errors and critical errors in the event viewer. I recently reinstalled windows which didn't help. I'm sorry for the german screenshots. I hope you can still give me some advice.Thanks in advance...
  6. Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.

7. event viewer warnings

in Windows 10 Support
    event viewer warnings: [img] HI How important is it to sort out warning errors. I often have a lot like this. I dont understand what they say but am happy to post a few if people here think they should be sorted thank you in advance 145291
  8. Tons of event viewer errors, warnings and criticals!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tons of event viewer errors, warnings and criticals!: Hey guys I'm new to Windows 10 and Event viewer and I am unable to understand what it is saying, this used to happen to my Windows 8.1 and I thought that after upgrading to 10 this might stop but here it is again! Please take a look at the pictures attached for better...
  9. Event Viewer Errors and warnings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer Errors and warnings: Hi guys! Its just been couple of days since I knew what the feature of "Event Viewer" is and I check Event Viewer for regular basis but now whenever I open Event Viewer and click on "Administrative Events" then it says "Query error" and the message is: Log Error...
  10. Many Event Viewer Errors & Warnings

in Windows 10 Support
    Many Event Viewer Errors & Warnings: When will Microsoft analyze all those errors & warnings that appear so often in the Event Viewer, and fix them so they won't happen again? I understand that it's not really necessary to have all that to be fixed in there, because the computer still functions normally. But why...