Windows 10: Critical error died keeps happening

Discus and support Critical error died keeps happening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, so i got my pc from my friend, it has a nvidia 1050 in it i believe and an amd ryzen 5 quad core chip. The motherboard is generic, 16gb of ram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexW704, Jul 29, 2018.

1. AlexW704 Win User

Critical error died keeps happening

Hello, so i got my pc from my friend, it has a nvidia 1050 in it i believe and an amd ryzen 5 quad core chip. The motherboard is generic, 16gb of ram and a seagate 1tb harddrive. Now I've had this pc for a while now, but about 3 weeks ago it stoped working completely, every time i started ir it would crash and i ended up booting and nuking my drive and starting with a fresh install. Then it went alright for a bit but now i have the issue that the critical process died error keeps happening at random. I can play a videogame for 3h and not habe it crash to then open steam and it crash instantly. I own a three monitrm set up btw. I have checked my ram and it is not faulty, I have done the scannow command, i have checked my hardware. What could the issue be? I am also noticing my computer runs a lot slower then it used to.

:)

AlexW704, Jul 29, 2018

2. Critical Process Died Error

Recently while using the internet my computer experienced a BSOD which listed the Critical Process Died as the error. Before this happened my computer kept popping up with a message I believe was saying that the display adapter driver crashed and then was recovered. It should also be mentioned that I recently upgraded my system with a new graphics card, after my old one died, and with a new case. That was my first time ever doing something like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if that could be a problem.

Sixthdaemonfox, Jul 29, 2018
  3. critical process died error

My Lenovo G50-80 is experiencing this critical process died error. I have tried uninstalling the update but it is still not working properly. The update is downloading again and again and after that whenever I try to shut it down or restart it critical process
    died error is displayed on the screen. I have also tried to run the command prompt(admin) and followed all the steps shown on youtube but at the very last moment the blue screen appears n all the progress is lost. I have also deleted some apps and personal
    files to increase the space but there is no progress. It has happened more than 10 times and is making me sick. It usually happens after every 30 mins and that's why I am not able to access my laptop effectively. So kindly tell me an effective solution.

VishalSharda, Jul 29, 2018
  4. singh Win User

Critical Process Died on windows 10 setup

Ive just opened event viewer as you suggested but I cant seem to find any error that says "critical process died"
    Critical error died keeps happening [​IMG]

I have attached a screenshot of the event viewer. I have scrolled to the bottom to where it first booted up.

Ive downloaded the software you sent the link for but I'm not sure how to use it as nothing shows up when I load it.

singh, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Critical error died keeps happening - Similar Threads - Critical error died

2. BSOD, critical process died error. Happens randomly,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, critical process died error. Happens randomly,: Hi everyone,My PC randomly get BSOD, with error critical process died.Send back once to SI who build my pc but they sent back without fixing, same error persisted. I have run mem checks, reset windows to default. Remove all connecting devices, with only LAN, keyboard and...
  3. BSOD, critical process died error. Happens randomly,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD, critical process died error. Happens randomly,: Hi everyone,My PC randomly get BSOD, with error critical process died.Send back once to SI who build my pc but they sent back without fixing, same error persisted. I have run mem checks, reset windows to default. Remove all connecting devices, with only LAN, keyboard and...
  4. "Critical process died" ERROR

"Critical process died" ERROR: Hello,Ive been having this error a lot lately, I tried to re-install windows 10 but it doesnt seem to help. I have tried every guide online however still not resolved. Every time I leave my laptop closed, and I open it the blue screen appears again, or after a long period...
  5. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERROR

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERROR: Hello, I hope someone can help me fix this.One day I was using my PC like normal, and the next day I encountered a "critical process died" error. I can't boot or do anything from the advanced settings. It only allows me to delete everything or open the command prompt, but...
  6. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERROR: Hello, I hope someone can help me fix this.One day I was using my PC like normal, and the next day I encountered a "critical process died" error. I can't boot or do anything from the advanced settings. It only allows me to delete everything or open the command prompt, but...
  7. Critical Process Died error

Critical Process Died error: I installed a second ssd 1tb memory and upgraded my 16gb ram to 32gb.. at first it would just stop at the loading screen then go black.. forced restart a couple times the I got the blue screen with the error code CRITICAL_PROSSESS_DIED.. Help… Imma guess it has to do with my...
  8. Critical Process Died error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died error: Anyone ever have a successful resolution of a 'Critical Process Died issue'. This one is totally new to me. Any and all help would be appreciated . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-error/f0fd40b0-1b22-46ce-abed-4b161f46b43a
  9. Critical process died error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical process died error: I’ve tried everything to fix this but I’m still in a boot loop. System restore didn’t work. It won’t even let me factory reset it. submitted by /u/noisette666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmkmpl/critical_process_died_error/
  10. Critical Process Died BSOD randomly happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process Died BSOD randomly happening: Very recently I've had BSODs all over the place with the stop code Critical Process Died. It appears to happen at random times. I can sometimes predict it happening as the calling sings are that chrome stops rendering youtube videos and my pc begins to soft lock while sound...