Windows 10: Critical Error Message

Discus and support Critical Error Message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I haven't been able to use my start button for almost 2 Months!!! Every time I click it, it says the same thing "Critical Error: Your Start menu isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pikachu951, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Critical Error Message

I haven't been able to use my start button for almost 2 Months!!! Every time I click it, it says the same thing "Critical Error: Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

I have tried EVERYTHING!!! And nothing seems to work!!! I can't even open certain programs!

Help Me!!

:)

Pikachu951, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 and Critical Error Message

Hi Rose,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code along with the error message?

• Have you made any software or hardware changes prior to the issue?
    I suggest you to go through the below answer provide by Nachappa C K
    and check if it resolves the issue.

Click on,
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_cortana/critical-error-message/316a46d8-676b-4210-a874-fd944606e9f0

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Critical Error Message

Critical Error message that the Start menu isn't working

Hi Patti,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What is the complete error message do you received?
    • When exactly do you get this error message?
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps provided by Ravinath P

“Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.”

“Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.”

If the issue still persist, you can also visit the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Hope this helps. Please let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Critical Error Message

1. Critical Error Message - Similar Threads - Critical Error Message

2. Critical Error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Critical Error message: Hi there, So my friend called me to say whenever he clicks the start bar he gets a message saying: "Critical Error: Your start menu isn't working .We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in" It started happening today 12th January 2021 as I'm writing this He's tried...
  3. Critical process died error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical process died error message: Couple days ago I was having issue getting online in Forza Horizon 4 because I was missing the Teredo adapter, I tried everything and it still not fix and someone suggested me to update windows. I did that and it fix the Teredo driver issue, then I tried to install Acrobat...
  4. msrpc.sys CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    msrpc.sys CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION error message: Hi, I've been getting blue screens with the error message msrpc.sys CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. I'm running on Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 18362; the error messages come after I did a Windows update a couple of days ago, although this could be coincidental....
  5. Crashes to blue screen with error message: "critical structure corruption."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes to blue screen with error message: "critical structure corruption.": Hello all, I know questions about this have been asked before, but the answer that would help me seems to not be there. My computer crashes to blue screen with the error message "critical structure corruption," then reboots itself or sometimes I have to restart it manually...
  6. microsoft 10 windows critical system error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft 10 windows critical system error message: When I open my email I receive a message from windows that says my system is damaged and follow the instructions. I have run a security scan and no malware found. Is this ligit? should I follow the instructions or just download another windows 10 update?...
  7. Google Chrome Critical Error Message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome Critical Error Message: I occasionally get the Google Chrome Critical Error Message appearing on my screen with the note to contact Microsoft support and a phone number of 888-272-2473. Is this a bogus message and does the phone number 888-272- actually get you to Microsoft support?...
  8. "Critical Error" message

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Critical Error" message: About 20 times now, I get this when I click on Windows Icon or in Search box (no "X" close exists): "Critical Error Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in. Button: Sign out now" Usually the Button click does NOT resolve the issue....
  9. error message during user account signin critical error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    error message during user account signin critical error: Hello whenever I sign in to my user account I get a blue window with a critical error message......saying Start menu and cortana aren't working ( I have cortana turns off in options anyway ) then it says we will try and fix it next time you sign in, with the only option to...
  10. Critical error messages in event viewer after each shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Critical error messages in event viewer after each shutdown: I'm getting a trio of critical error messages in event viewer after each shutdown: - "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." - "Windows failed fast...