Windows 10: Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

Discus and support Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Has anyone recently solved this error on one of the newly added users on Windows 10? Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamosaChutney, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

Has anyone recently solved this error on one of the newly added users on Windows 10?

Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

Any of the solutions already on the internet did not work. Also uninstalled the antivirus but that didn't help.

Computer is not usable after login and this error.

I am on the latest Windows 10 Pro 1803. OS Build 17134.345. Running it on Lenovo Yoga 900-131SK Signature Edition.

There are no errors in the Sys logs in event viewer for the time frame.

:)

SamosaChutney, Mar 24, 2019

2. Critical Error - start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in

I went to dell support and followed the steps mentioned in the URL below. However issue still there

http://www.dell.com/support/article...y-to-fix-it-the-next-time-you-sign-in?lang=EN

Also this PowerShell command has not helped ?

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

saritatalwar, Mar 24, 2019
  3. BeruskaTS Win User
    Issue with Start menu

After sign in to my comp. with Windows 10 I keep getting Critical Error "Your Start menu isn,t working. We,ll try to fix it the next time you sign in." May someone help me with this issue?

BeruskaTS, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

Critical Error: Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

Hi Sameer,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are having a tough time working on the computer.

I will certainly help you to resolve the issue.

• What all steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to refer to the following article and check if it helps.

Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.”

“Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.”

Also, see: Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

1. Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in. - Similar Threads - Critical Error –

2. "Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.": Hey, my Windows 10 installation is acting weird, when I start it the wallpaper is black and doesn't change when I change the Windows theme, and if I press the start menu button it gives me this message: "Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you...
  3. "Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.": Hey, my Windows 10 installation is acting weird, when I start it the wallpaper is black and doesn't change when I change the Windows theme, and if I press the start menu button it gives me this message: "Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you...
  4. "Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. critical error your start menu is not working. we'll try fixing the next time you sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    critical error your start menu is not working. we'll try fixing the next time you sign in: I get above when I tick the window button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-error-your-start-menu-is-not-working-well/9e7b57a8-704b-492f-a36e-a3d4ded05cbc
  6. Critical Error- Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

Critical Error- Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in.: Hello, PLEASE HELP I have an acer predator laptop running windows 10. It is a relatively new laptop and has been great other than this new problem. Every time I click on the start menu windows box on left hand bottom corner this message comes up "Critical error your start...
  7. Critical Error Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

Critical Error Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in.: Hi, I've referenced post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-error-your-start-menu-isnt-working-well/7fb70405-a8b2-419a-9ad0-6b9a0a557b63 I reset the start menu as proposed by Kapil Arya and I ran sfc /scannow. The scan indicated corrupt files...
  8. Critical Error – Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

Critical Error – Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in.: [ATTACH] Whenever I click on the start button, the above message pops up and start menu doesn't open. I have tried many methods to fix it like updating toversion 1909, re registering start menu but no methods works. Please help. Currently I am runningWindows 10 64 bit...
  9. Critical Error: Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Error: Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in.: I am an IT professional trying to help someone fix an issue remotely. I have looked at solutions for the following issue, but I can't seem to get anything to work. Here are the other problems associated with this issue: Error: Critical Error: Your Start menu isn't working....
  10. Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you...

Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you...: I recently ran a system update. Afterwards I now receive the following error message, “Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.” Research on issue appears that this is an on going issue that crops up from time to time....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your start menu isnt working. well try to fix it next time you sign in

2. your start menu is not working.well try to fix it the next time you sign in