Windows 10: Critical Error

Discus and support Critical Error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Critical Error Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in . now what ? edge browser seems gone , cortana doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rawpaak, Apr 25, 2016.

1. rawpaak Win User

Critical Error

Critical Error
    Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in .

now what ? edge browser seems gone , cortana doesn't work . restarting doesn't fix .

:)

rawpaak, Apr 25, 2016

2. critical error start menu

Critical Error in Start Menu
    I keep on getting Critical Error message. "Your Start Menu isn't working. ... Critical Error in Start Menu

scottgroup, Apr 25, 2016
  3. critical error in startup and edge disappear on Windows 10.

Original title: critical error in startup and edge disappear

start showing critical error and edge not showing

venkat kumarbhakta, Apr 25, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Critical Error

5. rawpaak Win User
    I uninstalled dropbox and that fixed it the start button and Cortana . Then I had to uninstall edge and reinstall . I have since reinstalled dropbox and so far no issues. I'll keep my fingers crossed , lol .

rawpaak, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Critical Error

1. Critical Error - Similar Threads - Critical Error

2. Kernel Power critical errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power critical errors: I have been getting these:Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 5/21/2022 9:37:45 AM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: unknown Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting...
  3. Kernel Power critical errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Power critical errors: I have been getting these:Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 5/21/2022 9:37:45 AM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: unknown Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting...
  4. BSOD I can't reset/restore/fix or boot my PC I have a critical process error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD I can't reset/restore/fix or boot my PC I have a critical process error: I cant do anything it happened a week ago and since then I haven't been able to fix it I need some help ASAP because it won't let me reset do a system file check, Dism or anything I download a suspicious file and then all my services started failing to run. The next day I...
  5. BSOD I can't reset/restore/fix or boot my PC I have a critical process error

BSOD I can't reset/restore/fix or boot my PC I have a critical process error: I cant do anything it happened a week ago and since then I haven't been able to fix it I need some help ASAP because it won't let me reset do a system file check, Dism or anything I download a suspicious file and then all my services started failing to run. The next day I...
  6. Please Help me solve the 6-CRITICAL Errors reported on behalf of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help me solve the 6-CRITICAL Errors reported on behalf of the...: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level>...
  7. Please Help me solve the 6-CRITICAL Errors reported on behalf of the...

Please Help me solve the 6-CRITICAL Errors reported on behalf of the...: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level>...
  8. WHEA-Logger Error and Kernel-Power Critical

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger Error and Kernel-Power Critical: Hello,I have recently encountered repeated BSoDs and crashes during high resource use activities such as gaming, streaming, or mining.When a BSoD occurs, it has the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.The system log in the event viewer lists Event 46 WHEA-Logger as the issue with...
  9. WHEA-Logger Error and Kernel-Power Critical

WHEA-Logger Error and Kernel-Power Critical: Hello,I have recently encountered repeated BSoDs and crashes during high resource use activities such as gaming, streaming, or mining.When a BSoD occurs, it has the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.The system log in the event viewer lists Event 46 WHEA-Logger as the issue with...
  10. Critical errors

Critical errors: errors, Indentity_helper.exe stopped; ADe1RCP.exe stopped; AUDIODG.exe stopped; IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe stopped; and alot of GraphDataPoint issues. I have no idea what all this means but I have to wonder if XBOX doesn't have something to do with it all as I am only seeing the...