Windows 10: Critical Error

Discus and support Critical Error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Critical Error Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in . now what ? edge browser seems gone , cortana doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rawpaak, Apr 25, 2016.

1. rawpaak Win User

Critical Error

Critical Error
    Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in .

now what ? edge browser seems gone , cortana doesn't work . restarting doesn't fix .

:)

rawpaak, Apr 25, 2016

2. critical error start menu

Critical Error in Start Menu
    I keep on getting Critical Error message. "Your Start Menu isn't working. ... Critical Error in Start Menu

scottgroup, Apr 25, 2016
  3. critical error in startup and edge disappear on Windows 10.

Original title: critical error in startup and edge disappear

start showing critical error and edge not showing

venkat kumarbhakta, Apr 25, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Critical Error

5. rawpaak Win User
    I uninstalled dropbox and that fixed it the start button and Cortana . Then I had to uninstall edge and reinstall . I have since reinstalled dropbox and so far no issues. I'll keep my fingers crossed , lol .

rawpaak, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Critical Error

1. Critical Error - Similar Threads - Critical Error

2. Critical Error, Start menu isn't working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Critical Error, Start menu isn't working.: I have had this problem for around two days now and I have been searching the internet for ways to fix this issue, let me break down my situation. I built this computer on Christmas in 2020, I couldn't afford to buy the license for the official Windows 10 edition so I used...
  3. Start Menu Critical Error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Start Menu Critical Error: I’ve recently gotten my 500gb 860 evo ssd and installed windows on but after a couple of days I’ve been getting this Message “Your start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in” it’s been like this for a day or so, any solution to fix this would be...
  4. Start menu Critical Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu Critical Error: I’ve recently gotten my 500gb 860 evo ssd and installed windows on but ever since I got it I’ve been getting this Message “Your start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in” it’s been like this for a day or so, any solution to fix this would be...
  5. Critical Structure Corruption error, fixed one need help with second

Critical Structure Corruption error, fixed one need help with second: I had a BSOD last week, it kept happening every few hours or more. It was always quick and the PC would reboot and be fine for a few more hours. That one said the error was a Ntfs.sys file which I did research and fixed. It ended up being a failed update. I was fine for a day...
  6. Critical Process Died BSOD (BugCheck 239/159) + VolmGr 161 error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process Died BSOD (BugCheck 239/159) + VolmGr 161 error: I've been getting incessant BSODs for the past 2 months. Initially it was a NetBT 4311 error pertaining to NordVPN's interactions with new network drivers, but I've since rolled back the drivers and uninstalled NordVPN completely. The NetBT errors stopped, but BSODs...
  7. I've got the bsod, plus a blaring alarm with error code of critical process

I've got the bsod, plus a blaring alarm with error code of critical process: I'm looking to get a Lenovo g series laptop and the darn thing won't pull up windows. On top of that when i turn it on it an alarm stats sounding off. Like a burglar alarm Stuck on what to do. Laptop is to beautiful to not try to fix....
  8. BSoD error: Critical Structure Corruption stuck at 100%

BSoD error: Critical Structure Corruption stuck at 100%: Recently got a bsod with an error on title. It has been a few hours and the percentage is stuck at 100%. What is the best thing to do? Hard reset? (Hold power button 10 seconds) then press the power on button? Any help is appreciated! Thanks! submitted by /u/Memoreno94...
  9. Critical error -- Your Start menu isn't working

Critical error -- Your Start menu isn't working: When I turn thepower on my desktop PC, the opening screen with the picture usually includestext and a prompt to like / not like the picture. Now it just has a picture.Although I am able to sign in with my number code, if I click on “Start” orpress the “Windows Start key” I...
  10. Critical Error Message

Critical Error Message: I haven't been able to use my start button for almost 2 Months!!! Every time I click it, it says the same thing "Critical Error: Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in. I have tried EVERYTHING!!! And nothing seems to work!!! I can't...