Windows 10: Critical Error

Discus and support Critical Error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Critical Error Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in . now what ? edge browser seems gone , cortana doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rawpaak, Apr 25, 2016.

1. rawpaak Win User

Critical Error

Critical Error
    Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in .

now what ? edge browser seems gone , cortana doesn't work . restarting doesn't fix .

:)

rawpaak, Apr 25, 2016

2. critical error start menu

Critical Error in Start Menu
    I keep on getting Critical Error message. "Your Start Menu isn't working. ... Critical Error in Start Menu

scottgroup, Apr 25, 2016
  3. critical error in startup and edge disappear on Windows 10.

Original title: critical error in startup and edge disappear

start showing critical error and edge not showing

venkat kumarbhakta, Apr 25, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Critical Error

5. rawpaak Win User
    I uninstalled dropbox and that fixed it the start button and Cortana . Then I had to uninstall edge and reinstall . I have since reinstalled dropbox and so far no issues. I'll keep my fingers crossed , lol .

rawpaak, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Critical Error

1. Critical Error - Similar Threads - Critical Error

2. I had just saw a critical stop error while I was shutting down.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I had just saw a critical stop error while I was shutting down.: This had happened while I was closing my open tasks such as my Google Chrome Browser and the “OP Idle Clicker” which had came from your developers on the Microsoft Store under the “Tools” Category. The critical stop error box was too fast that I didn’t have enough time to...
  3. Critical Error Start Menu Cortana Not Working

in Cortana
    Critical Error Start Menu Cortana Not Working: Good Day all. I have a very big problem with my pc and I really need a very good solution to solve it if there's any. This error may be common to few but mine is like an evolved version of it. Yes, few people get this error due to some regrettable actions they performed,...
  4. Start Menu Critical Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu Critical Error: Hello all, In the last 24 hours, my brother's Windows 10 PC has been returning a critical error message (the start menu and cortana aren't working) and asking the user account to log out. We've been through a number of methods found on forums to try to fix this, including:...
  5. critical structure corruption error

critical structure corruption error: I get this error every now and then randomly, ive tried alot, but nothing works, updating drivers, checking ram, reinstalling windows etc. Anyone know a fix?...
  6. error-critical process died files missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error-critical process died files missing: my computer told me there were missing files. How do I recover them? Also got a error message critical Process died when my computer froze. Help please....
  7. Why do I keep getting the critical error: Kernel-Power Event 41?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do I keep getting the critical error: Kernel-Power Event 41?: Hi, During the last month I have kept getting the Kernel-Power Event 41 and my computer reboots out of the blue. Event Viewer displays the following: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped...
  8. Critical error

in Windows 10 Support
    Critical error: Windows 10 - ver 1909 (OS build 18363.657 Hello, I have the two next errors The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Ide\IdePort2. SOURCE atapi ID 11 and The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server...
  9. Blue screen error code Critical process died

Blue screen error code Critical process died: [IMG]Hi, i need help on this. once i turn on my pc, it show this error. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-code-critical-process-died/1553a3cd-6081-407b-95c4-62a416a514e9
  10. windows 10 start menu critical error

in Cortana
    windows 10 start menu critical error: windows 10 start menu critical error ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu-critical-error/413a55db-027c-42ee-91ef-81bef5331670"