Windows 10: CriticaL Error

Discus and support CriticaL Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay so I've seen this problem a thousand times and I am tired or reading and reading!!! I personally built this Windows 7 SP2 Home Premium 64-bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheTroupster, Jan 15, 2020.

1. CriticaL Error

Okay so I've seen this problem a thousand times and I am tired or reading and reading!!!

I personally built this Windows 7 SP2 Home Premium 64-bit computer in February 2011:

Case: COOLER MASTER Elite 341 RC-341C-KKN1-GP Black Steel MicroATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Power Supply: APEX AL-D500EXP 500W ATX12V

Motherboard: BIOSTAR A880G+ AM3 AMD 880G HDMI Micro ATX AMD

CPU: AMD Athlon II X3 445 Rana 3.1GHz Socket AM3 95W Triple-Core Desktop Processor ADX445WFGMBOX

Memory: CORSAIR XMS3 8GB 2 x 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 Desktop Memory Model CMX8GX3M2A1333C9

Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
    DVD: LITE-ON 24X DVD Writer Black SATA Model iHAS424-98 LightScribe Support
    Koutech IO-RCM621 All-in-one USB 2.0 3.5" USB 2.0 Front Panel Multi-format Card Reader with USB 2.0 Port

I have a few older games installed like Starcraft and Thief, mostly use it with Office 2010.

From day 1 this computer has never had a pr****'ve built numerous computers over the last 30 years for myself, family and friends. This was the most stable computer I've built to dated. There was nothing wrong with this computer with the exception of Windows 7 support going away.

So a couple of months ago I finally updated it to Windows 10...for 2 weeks everything looked good. Then one day it didn't appear in my network. Turned on the monitor and on the screen was...Aut****ah you know the drill.

So restarted and everything look fine, but NOT...Every few hours I get the "windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart" error. This will happen 3 or 4 times, then boom "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC". At that point I plug in my repair drive and no problems are found. After restart the cycle starts all over again.

Nothing I've tried solves the problem.....I've backed everything up so it's not an issue and I have a new computer I built last year....It just aggravates the hell out of me that after 30 years ****ng I can't fix.

:)

TheTroupster, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 critical error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to follow the steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
    • Type CMD.
    • Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Also refer to the suggestions provided by Ravinath and check.

“Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 15, 2020
  4. CriticaL Error

Karthicka_R, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

CriticaL Error

1. CriticaL Error - Similar Threads - CriticaL Error

2. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  3. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  4. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can’t get passed critical error died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get passed critical error died: Stuck on blue screen with critical process died error, I can not get past any options because I don’t know the damn password to acct , pls help me get into command prompt or recovery or even a full reset idc anymore but I need back into my computer pls help...
  6. Can’t get passed critical error died

Can’t get passed critical error died: Stuck on blue screen with critical process died error, I can not get past any options because I don’t know the damn password to acct , pls help me get into command prompt or recovery or even a full reset idc anymore but I need back into my computer pls help...
  7. Can’t get passed critical error died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WinREAgent" Guid="{1f7a6c55-5532-573b-35b7-2107e43a6ef5}" /> <EventID>4502</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  9. Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!

Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WinREAgent" Guid="{1f7a6c55-5532-573b-35b7-2107e43a6ef5}" /> <EventID>4502</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  10. Uh how do I fix the critical error related to menu start?

Uh how do I fix the critical error related to menu start?: It only occurs on my administrator account and both commands like dism or sfc/scannow are unable to fix it. also I got error 87 and can't grant administrator access uh intended way without using cmd due to window immedietly closing....