Windows 10: Critical error

Discus and support Critical error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I ran into this problem today it was perfectly fine yesterday I haven't installed any updates since last month and it was running smooth don't have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mitchellcolin, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Critical error

I ran into this problem today it was perfectly fine yesterday I haven't installed any updates since last month and it was running smooth don't have any 3rd party malware protector

:)

Mitchellcolin, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 critical error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to follow the steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
    • Type CMD.
    • Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Also refer to the suggestions provided by Ravinath and check.

“Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Critical error

Karthicka_R, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Critical error

1. Critical error - Similar Threads - Critical error

2. Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WinREAgent" Guid="{1f7a6c55-5532-573b-35b7-2107e43a6ef5}" /> <EventID>4502</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  3. Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WinREAgent" Guid="{1f7a6c55-5532-573b-35b7-2107e43a6ef5}" /> <EventID>4502</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  4. Uh how do I fix the critical error related to menu start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uh how do I fix the critical error related to menu start?: It only occurs on my administrator account and both commands like dism or sfc/scannow are unable to fix it. also I got error 87 and can't grant administrator access uh intended way without using cmd due to window immedietly closing....
  5. Uh how do I fix the critical error related to menu start?

Uh how do I fix the critical error related to menu start?: It only occurs on my administrator account and both commands like dism or sfc/scannow are unable to fix it. also I got error 87 and can't grant administrator access uh intended way without using cmd due to window immedietly closing....
  6. Uh how do I fix the critical error related to menu start?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I am getting Kernel Power 41 Critical Error on Windows 11 after installing a 5th internal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting Kernel Power 41 Critical Error on Windows 11 after installing a 5th internal...: I built a new PC a few weeks ago with Windows 11, MSI MAG B360 Tomahawk motherboard, 64 GB DDR5 RAM on two blocks of 32, Ryzen 7900 CPU, and Gigabyte RTX 3060 graphic card. Until today I had 4 internal SSD drives connected to the motherboard's SATA ports 1 to 4. These SSD's...
  8. I am getting Kernel Power 41 Critical Error on Windows 11 after installing a 5th internal...

I am getting Kernel Power 41 Critical Error on Windows 11 after installing a 5th internal...: I built a new PC a few weeks ago with Windows 11, MSI MAG B360 Tomahawk motherboard, 64 GB DDR5 RAM on two blocks of 32, Ryzen 7900 CPU, and Gigabyte RTX 3060 graphic card. Until today I had 4 internal SSD drives connected to the motherboard's SATA ports 1 to 4. These SSD's...
  9. Kernel-power Critical Error 41 - Keywords: 0x8000400000000002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-power Critical Error 41 - Keywords: 0x8000400000000002: Dear Windows Forum Community,I hope this message finds you well. I want to express my gratitude for the invaluable support and expertise you all provide to users like myself.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring issue with my system. I keep receiving the Kernel-power...
  10. Kernel-power Critical Error 41 - Keywords: 0x8000400000000002

Kernel-power Critical Error 41 - Keywords: 0x8000400000000002: Dear Windows Forum Community,I hope this message finds you well. I want to express my gratitude for the invaluable support and expertise you all provide to users like myself.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring issue with my system. I keep receiving the Kernel-power...