Windows 10: critical error

Discus and support critical error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; after being unable to use my desktop pc for over a month due to it not recognising my password which was authentic, I finally took it to a repair shop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dockerdooley, Oct 21, 2015.

1. critical error

after being unable to use my desktop pc for over a month due to it not recognising my password which was authentic, I finally took it to a repair shop and had it restored to windows 8:1 . Foolishly I decided to give W10 another try , every thing was fine for a couple of weeks , but when I logged on a couple of days ago I was confronted with the following message , Critical Error , Cortana and Start Menu not working We'll try to fix it next time you log in . Log Out. I logged out and it restarted but came up with the same message. Outcome is I cant access the internet or anything which is internet suported , cant use the start menu, but can access some downladed apps which are on the desktop and don't rely on internet connection. has anyone encountered this problem , did you manage to fix and how ? . *Mad

:)

dockerdooley, Oct 21, 2015

2. critical error start menu

Critical Error in Start Menu
    I keep on getting Critical Error message. "Your Start Menu isn't working. ... Critical Error in Start Menu

scottgroup, Oct 21, 2015
  3. critical error in startup and edge disappear on Windows 10.

Original title: critical error in startup and edge disappear

start showing critical error and edge not showing

venkat kumarbhakta, Oct 21, 2015
  4. critical error

paulsalter, Oct 21, 2015
Thema:

critical error

1. critical error - Similar Threads - critical error

2. Critical Error - random restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Error - random restarts: My NUC PC NUC12WSKv5 randomly restarts .All windows and drivers are updated.Event Viewer shows Criitical errors.My minidump files and error details can be found here:minidumpPlease can you help identify the culprit....
  3. Critical Error - random restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Error - random restarts: My NUC PC NUC12WSKv5 randomly restarts .All windows and drivers are updated.Event Viewer shows Criitical errors.My minidump files and error details can be found here:minidumpPlease can you help identify the culprit....
  4. How do I fix this blue screen of death? Error code: Critical service failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this blue screen of death? Error code: Critical service failed: I can't get into windows, no restore point, dism online cleanup-image restorehealth is not a know command.I use a Lenovo LOQ laptop My prior actions were as follows:I was uninstalling programs in order to make my laptop run better but when I tried to run faceit anti cheat it...
  5. How do I fix this blue screen of death? Error code: Critical service failed

How do I fix this blue screen of death? Error code: Critical service failed: I can't get into windows, no restore point, dism online cleanup-image restorehealth is not a know command.I use a Lenovo LOQ laptop My prior actions were as follows:I was uninstalling programs in order to make my laptop run better but when I tried to run faceit anti cheat it...
  6. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  7. Critical Process Died blue screen error

Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  8. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Can’t get passed critical error died

Can’t get passed critical error died: Stuck on blue screen with critical process died error, I can not get past any options because I don’t know the damn password to acct , pls help me get into command prompt or recovery or even a full reset idc anymore but I need back into my computer pls help...
  10. Can’t get passed critical error died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t get passed critical error died: Stuck on blue screen with critical process died error, I can not get past any options because I don’t know the damn password to acct , pls help me get into command prompt or recovery or even a full reset idc anymore but I need back into my computer pls help...