Windows 10: Critical errors & warnings

Discus and support Critical errors & warnings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have W10. I recently found out that windows defender does not have a firewall for the internet. My system is full of errors and warnings. How do I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DonSharpYK, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Critical errors & warnings

I have W10. I recently found out that windows defender does not have a firewall for the internet. My system is full of errors and warnings. How do I remove them? Do I need software that will give me a firewall for the internet? Can I get it through MS?

:)

DonSharpYK, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Critical errors and warnings

Hello. since getting Windows 10 I have received 1700 errors and warnings. I am also getting critical error messages when I try to sign in which ask me to sign in again while they search the problem. Is this serious? Can I fix it myself? Thanks!

MusicGuy33, Aug 4, 2020
  4. erocker Win User

Critical errors & warnings

System crashes after 40mins game time

Check the Event Viewer in the Control Panel. What kind of Criticals Errors and Warnings does it list?

erocker, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Critical errors & warnings

1. Critical errors & warnings - Similar Threads - Critical errors warnings

2. Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.: Hi,i'm seeing a lot of warnings, errors and critical errors in the event viewer. I recently reinstalled windows which didn't help. I'm sorry for the german screenshots. I hope you can still give me some advice.Thanks in advance...
  3. Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.: Hi,i'm seeing a lot of warnings, errors and critical errors in the event viewer. I recently reinstalled windows which didn't help. I'm sorry for the german screenshots. I hope you can still give me some advice.Thanks in advance...
  4. Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Critical Warning after exiting a game application

Critical Warning after exiting a game application: So what's with this message? It has only occured once so far.Note: this application when exits to Windows also detaches the display original calibration from its place; this is fixed by opening Settings and clicking on the Display sector, rebooting may be unnecessary thanks...
  6. Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer

Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer: Critical, Error and Warning events from all administrative logs on my dell 5566 2004. The windows 10 updates have destroyed my OS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-error-and-warning-events-in-event-viewer/a1571c93-ae91-4199-8799-93ad26951194
  7. Lots of errors, warnings and 1 critical

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lots of errors, warnings and 1 critical: I have a whole host of issue relating to Windows errors and have a link to a discord screenshot of the errors in administrative events. The main ones Im seeing are 10016, to which I have already followed the instructions posted by microsoft with no result, 1008, 2002, 2004,...
  8. Start Menu and Search bar aren't working, Critical Error warning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu and Search bar aren't working, Critical Error warning: I turned on my computer and my desktop background had been turned black and all my icons moved to one side. Everything in my hot bar was also gone I click on the start button and an error pops up that says the following: Critical Error Your Start menu isn't working, We'll...
  9. Errors and warnings

Errors and warnings: Why am I getting errors for Distributed COM and warnings for Certificate Service Client? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errors-and-warnings/afb7892a-3358-4226-a22f-f226f91a1efa
  10. Tons of event viewer errors, warnings and criticals!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tons of event viewer errors, warnings and criticals!: Hey guys I'm new to Windows 10 and Event viewer and I am unable to understand what it is saying, this used to happen to my Windows 8.1 and I thought that after upgrading to 10 this might stop but here it is again! Please take a look at the pictures attached for better...