Windows 10: Critical Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 307

Discus and support Critical Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 307 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey,For the past several weeks I've been experiencing some technical issues on my PC that result in the system freezing and then shutting down after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Artem Fedorov1, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Critical Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 307

Hey,For the past several weeks I've been experiencing some technical issues on my PC that result in the system freezing and then shutting down after app. 1-2 minutes.The event viewer throws up a number of errors within the period of several minutes prior to the system shut-down, with the critical event 41 related to Kernel-Power BugcheckCode 307 and other.ErrorsSome help will be much appreciated!

:)

Artem Fedorov1, Feb 1, 2024
Thema:

Critical Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 307

1. Critical Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 307 - Similar Threads - Critical Event Kernel

2. Critical Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 307

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 307: Hey,For the past several weeks I've been experiencing some technical issues on my PC that result in the system freezing and then shutting down after app. 1-2 minutes.The event viewer throws up a number of errors within the period of several minutes prior to the system...
  3. Critical Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 307

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 307: Hey,For the past several weeks I've been experiencing some technical issues on my PC that result in the system freezing and then shutting down after app. 1-2 minutes.The event viewer throws up a number of errors within the period of several minutes prior to the system...
  4. Critical Event ID 41 with BugcheckCode 307

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Event ID 41 with BugcheckCode 307: I don't know why but sometimes my pc freezes and then restarts, I'm posting the last two crashes. I want to know why freezes and fix the issue.Minidump files: minidumps.zipGot this error on November 5th, my pc froze and then it...
  5. Critical Event ID 41 with BugcheckCode 307

Critical Event ID 41 with BugcheckCode 307: I don't know why but sometimes my pc freezes and then restarts, I'm posting the last two crashes. I want to know why freezes and fix the issue.Minidump files: minidumps.zipGot this error on November 5th, my pc froze and then it...
  6. Critical Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 307

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Critical Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 307

8. Critical Event 41, Kernel-Power, BugcheckCode 307

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BDOS: Critical Kernel-Power Event 41, BugcheckCode 307

BDOS: Critical Kernel-Power Event 41, BugcheckCode 307: Hello there, I have faced BDOS: Critical Kernel-Power Event 41 random while windows startup. Pre-requisites Fast startup power option = activated **This BDOS issue does not present while fast startup power option is deactivated. Steps & Scenario ***This BDOS issue...
  10. Event 41 BugcheckCode 307

Event 41 BugcheckCode 307: My system keeps crashing and gives me the following in event viewer -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID>...