Windows 10: Critical Files

Discus and support Critical Files in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all. Using this Eset Nod32 Tool I've seen that there are 2 critical Host files. Someone know how to delete these two files manually??... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Angelo Pace, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Critical Files

Hi all.

Using this Eset Nod32 Tool I've seen that there are 2 critical Host files. Someone know how to delete these two files manually?? thanks Critical Files 3e10c6ab-2819-470a-af5d-d2f997c329e0?upload=true.jpg ??

:)

Angelo Pace, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    windows 10 critical update

Hi Stacee,

It is possible that a black screen may occur due to critical system error or corrupted system file. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you tried booting up your computer in Safe Mode?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot black
    screen error. You can choose which best describes your issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Critical Files

Laptop no longer hibernates on critical power

Hi Mike,

The laptop's battery is possibly wearing out. Since you haven't change any settings, we suggest that you change the critical battery level a bit higher so that your laptop can perform a hibernation on a much higher percentage than the default. Follow the
    steps below:

• Type Power Options on the Start menu search bar.
    • Under Battery, click on Critical battery level.
    • Chang the default percentage to 10% or higher.
    • Click on Apply.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Critical Files

1. Critical Files - Similar Threads - Critical Files

2. Critical Event after batch file runs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Event after batch file runs: pre-event :to automatize with rapid succession a run in cmd for "ipconfig /flushdns", with idea - to make a connectivity more rapid in response after PC turned on,searched via google to create a batch file & got something like this middle sentences took for fun :@echo off CD...
  3. Critical Event after batch file runs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Event after batch file runs: pre-event :to automatize with rapid succession a run in cmd for "ipconfig /flushdns", with idea - to make a connectivity more rapid in response after PC turned on,searched via google to create a batch file & got something like this middle sentences took for fun :@echo off CD...
  4. Critical Event after batch file runs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Update caused system crash. Critical event 4502 no crash dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update caused system crash. Critical event 4502 no crash dump files: presently Windows 11 Home 23H2 22631.2506an attempted update yesterday caused an unrecoverable error. And of course automatic repair failed.Fortunately I was able to recover from a restore point.WhoCrashed showed crash dumps are enabled, but none recorded, nor can I see any...
  6. Update caused system crash. Critical event 4502 no crash dump files

Update caused system crash. Critical event 4502 no crash dump files: presently Windows 11 Home 23H2 22631.2506an attempted update yesterday caused an unrecoverable error. And of course automatic repair failed.Fortunately I was able to recover from a restore point.WhoCrashed showed crash dumps are enabled, but none recorded, nor can I see any...
  7. Dump.log file with no permissions KERNEL CRITICAL ERRORS

Dump.log file with no permissions KERNEL CRITICAL ERRORS: Good Afternoon, I saw other users had posted about similar issues so decided to start a new thread for this one:I have a file that appeared this morning: ‪C:\Windows\Minidump\101823-8859-01.dmp this file hs no permissions to me "unable to display current owner" - which is...
  8. Dump.log file with no permissions KERNEL CRITICAL ERRORS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dump.log file with no permissions KERNEL CRITICAL ERRORS: Good Afternoon, I saw other users had posted about similar issues so decided to start a new thread for this one:I have a file that appeared this morning: ‪C:\Windows\Minidump\101823-8859-01.dmp this file hs no permissions to me "unable to display current owner" - which is...
  9. Dump.log file with no permissions KERNEL CRITICAL ERRORS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Limit OneDrive sync to a few mission-critical files and Microsoft-specific files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Limit OneDrive sync to a few mission-critical files and Microsoft-specific files?: I have other tools for syncing and backing up files, I only want OneDrive to sync products like OneNote. I have Terabytes of data in Pictures folder amateur photographer, which automatically fills up the 5 GB limit and keeps OneNote from syncing. There's no reason for me to...