Windows 10: Critical Firefox 0-Day Under Active Attacks - Update Your Browser Now!

Discus and support Critical Firefox 0-Day Under Active Attacks - Update Your Browser Now! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Attention! Are you using Firefox as your web browsing software on your Windows, Linux, or Mac systems? If yes, you should immediately update your free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Critical Firefox 0-Day Under Active Attacks - Update Your Browser Now!

Critical Firefox 0-Day Under Active Attacks – Update Your Browser Now!

:)

Brink, Jan 12, 2020

2. Four critical patches to be released for Firefox

One of the most popular open source browsers, Mozilla Firefox, has been recently criticized for having several hundred problems. And so Mozilla has recently developed patches for those flaws, which should be released over the next few days as auto-updates to what has been seen as critical flaws. Mozillas patches will also fix three less critical issues, and improves the overall stability of the browser. While hackers have traditionally focused on breaking Internet Explorer's code, hackers have begun to attack firefox, considering that it is used by approximately 13% of all internet users.

Source: Techworld

zekrahminator, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Latest Microsoft Update Patches New Windows 0-Day Under Active Attack

Latest Microsoft Update Patches New Windows 0-Day Under Active Attack

Brink, Jan 12, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Mozilla Firefox Updated to 3.0.8

Mozilla today released an important security update to Firefox. With sub-version 3.0.8, The browser has been patched for two critical security vulnerabilities, which are all that make it to this release.

The first vulnerability, titled "Arbitrary code execution via XUL tree element" could allow attackers to compromise a box by using a browser crash to run arbitrary code. The second one titled "XSL Transformation vulnerability" is where attackers get to use browser crashes caused by XSL stylesheets during XSL transformation, to run arbitrary code. For more information, refer to the Security Advisories page for Firefox. Existing Firefox versions will be updated to version 3.0.8 automatically by default. Firefox 3.0.8 can be downloaded from the Mozilla Website.

btarunr, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Critical Firefox 0-Day Under Active Attacks - Update Your Browser Now! - Similar Threads - Critical Firefox Under

2. Your browser is managed by your organization, says Firefox, Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Your browser is managed by your organization, says Firefox, Edge: You might have noticed that when you access the Options page of Firefox, there is a notice that shows Your browser is being managed by your organization. Similarly, when you open Settings and more menu or Settings page of Microsoft Edge, a message This setting is managed by...
  3. Hi phone is under attack

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hi phone is under attack: Hi my data is public and Google will not let me delete or change my settings,they are using adds and have re-written many privacy laws to keep this happening,lies upon lies have been told much more,they have posted under my name had many hacks and still this continues,because...
  4. my email is under attack

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my email is under attack: my email is under attack, need to block my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-is-under-attack/8c2700cc-cfd7-42bc-9537-ebdef390a5d6
  5. Install Latest Chrome Update to Patch 0-Day Bug Under Active Attacks

in Windows 10 News
    Install Latest Chrome Update to Patch 0-Day Bug Under Active Attacks: Google yesterday released a new critical software update for its Chrome web browser for desktops that will be rolled out to Windows, Mac, and Linux users over the next few days. The latest Chrome 80.0.3987.122 includes security fixes for three new vulnerabilities, all of...
  6. Latest Microsoft Update Patches New Windows 0-Day Under Active Attack

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Microsoft Update Patches New Windows 0-Day Under Active Attack: With its latest and last Patch Tuesday for 2019, Microsoft is warning billions of its users of a new Windows zero-day vulnerability that attackers are actively exploiting in the wild in combination with a Chrome exploit to take remote control over vulnerable computers....
  7. FireFox Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    FireFox Browser: I wish to add a picture in the body of the browser instead of color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-browser/4dbd8dbf-bc60-4186-b6a4-00b231a23d9f
  8. Update for Firefox Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Update for Firefox Browser: [img] Firefox Update 43574
  9. Flash zero-day flaw under attack to spread ad malware...

in Windows 10 News
    Flash zero-day flaw under attack to spread ad malware...: Cybercriminals are exploiting a newly discovered flaw in Adobe Flash Player to distribute a botnet and adware, according to security researchers. Adobe is investigating reports that a zero-day flaw in Flash Player is being used by an exploit kit known as Angler. Following...
  10. Firefox Add-ons attacked

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Add-ons attacked: NoScript and other popular Firefox add-ons open millions to new attack | Ars Technica 46530