Windows 10: critical issue and slowness starting up my windows 10 PC

Discus and support critical issue and slowness starting up my windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, Good day. I am new to Tenforum and would like to ask for assistace to resolve my issue that I recently encountered. The story began... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hometown911, Feb 13, 2017.

1. critical issue and slowness starting up my windows 10 PC

Hi all,

Good day. I am new to Tenforum and would like to ask for assistace to resolve my issue that I recently encountered.

The story began three days ago when I was using Bluestacks software. At that time my PC fan went loud and I could notice for few seconds high CPU usage. There was no other program runnning at that time. I suddenly ran into the Blue Screen error saying that my device has encountered an issue and must be restarted. I had to restart it per error message, and when I restarted it, the Preparing Automaic repair message has been showing since then. This issue takes me 1 hour just to reach the the Preparing Automatic Repair message at the start up....

so now I can't access my computer anymore...

I am now suspecting that mbr is corupted! not sure thuogh about that....

any idea where to start fixing my PC.

Thanks,

Regards,
    MW

#1 Updated and edited due to bad writing *Smile

:)

hometown911, Feb 13, 2017

2. Microsoft windows not responding

Im running windows 10 on a Lenovo Idea pad S510p. After a slow start up, the gpsvc device failing to recognize my sign in i finally logged onto my pc, for it then to freeze and an error pops up saying: microsoft windows is not responding and i had the
    choice of cancel and end process. I decided to end the process and the pc went into a black screen. Igave it 10 minutes and still nothing different. I restarted the pc to again have the same issue of a slow start up (30 minutes for the pc to start up) and
    go through the same problem. Help?

hamzeh Ap Gaood, Feb 13, 2017
  3. AlPearce Win User
    extremely slow laptop after september 2017 update on windows 10

I always tried to avoid windows updates but it was bugging me for a "critical update" for three straight days and I finally caved in. Took almost an hour for the computer to restart multiple times and it was finally done by 10:30 at night. I tried to
    start the computer this morning, it was extremely slow to boot. The Dell logo popped up then the screen reminded black for a few minutes. I thought something was wrong with my computer so I restarted it, same issue. I had to walk away from the laptop and
    came back later. It finally started up but it was extremely slow at every freakin' step. I can't believe I fell for this "critical update" scare tactic. It's critical all right and now I have to spend hours on finding a fix for this stupid problem. Thank
    you Microsoft for making my Christmas merry.

AlPearce, Feb 13, 2017
  4. critical issue and slowness starting up my windows 10 PC

are there any suggestions??
    I tried to use USB for Windows 10 recovery, but it didn't work... it took me forever to reach the main page of windows 10 installation!!

is it the bootloader corrupted?? how do I do these checks??

hometown911, Feb 13, 2017
  5. Win10Pro Win User
    I have no idea how to help you but the first thing I would do is to secure the data, by copying it using for example Ubuntu (my preferred method), just in case.

Win10Pro, Feb 15, 2017
  6. dencal Win User
Thema:

critical issue and slowness starting up my windows 10 PC

1. critical issue and slowness starting up my windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - critical issue slowness

2. slow Windows 10 start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    slow Windows 10 start up: Hi.I have a desktop with a DDR and an SSD. The DDR memory is small and was full. The SSD had almost nothing on it.I moved all my files really just music and documents from the DDR to the SSD.My computer used to boot up in seconds, and now it takes a much longer. It seems to...
  3. slow Windows 10 start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow Windows 10 start up: Hi.I have a desktop with a DDR and an SSD. The DDR memory is small and was full. The SSD had almost nothing on it.I moved all my files really just music and documents from the DDR to the SSD.My computer used to boot up in seconds, and now it takes a much longer. It seems to...
  4. slow Windows 10 start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My new PC starts up very slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new PC starts up very slow.: Hello. My name is Lukas and i would like to get some help with my brand new PC...Every time I start my computer, it loads much slower than it usually does. When I have logged in to the computer and after it has been loading for a while, my icons do not appear on my desktop....
  6. Slow start of pc windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow start of pc windows 10: In my Samsung pc.there was windows 8.1. I upgraded this to windows 10,online from Microsoft website.my pc became much slower, it takes, 10 minutes to start,then I tried all my efforts, using different online sources and suggestions, my pc became a bit better in startup.After...
  7. New PC starts up slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New PC starts up slow: I just did a new windows installation on my new pc But windows 10 pro starts up so slow, it almost takes a minute to get to my windows screen Asus TUF B450-PRO GAMING moederbord AMD Ryzen 5 3500X processor G.Skill DDR4 Ripjaws-V 2x8GB 3200Mhz A-DATA XPG SX8200 Pro internal...
  8. Start up too slow in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start up too slow in my windows 10: Too slow to start my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-too-slow-in-my-windows-10/9d35d00b-7e19-4585-a257-6f909555ee44
  9. Windows 10 Slow Start-up

Windows 10 Slow Start-up: Hello, I have an HP Envy Notebook 17 -n152sa and I have Windows 10. My problem is that I have a very slow boot time - 2 minutes and 10 seconds. During which a HP logo will come up then a blank black screen for 2 minutes before I reach the login screen. It has taken me to...
  10. windows 10 slow to start up

windows 10 slow to start up: windows 10 is taking ages to start up. its like having my old pc back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-slow-to-start-up/4a522db0-9e09-49a1-8a8c-6d895124f8e9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 issue slowness occuring