Windows 10: CRITICAL PROCCES DIED

Discus and support CRITICAL PROCCES DIED in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, so two days ago i went to sleep and turn of my computer, i realize that my RGB mouse case and keyboard werent off but i really needed to sleep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Evs17070707, Jan 14, 2020.

1. CRITICAL PROCCES DIED

Hi guys, so two days ago i went to sleep and turn of my computer, i realize that my RGB mouse case and keyboard werent off but i really needed to sleep so i went to do it, on the morning my new 8gb ram came from amazon, i notices that my pc was on, i turn it off plug in the ram turn it on everything cool the system did detectes the new ram now having 16gb of ram, i open up overwatch check everything was good and then i had a Blue screen with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED , i was like okey i just restarded my pc and will be okey but no i was keep getting this blue screen over and over, i realize that my new RAM could be the thing that was creatings this blue screens so i get the new ram off the motherboard and launch it with only my old 8gb of ram but i did keep getting the blue screen, i delete everything i did install windows againg with only one ram and it was okey for like 45 minutes, i re install the new ram and had again a blue screen i was like okey its 100% confirm is the ram so run it back with only one ram and install windows again but now surprise i still managed to get the blue screen CRITICAL PROCES DIED with one or two rams on it, but i saw that every time windows restarded i was getting a check on the HDD every single time and to check the disks a run Scann now and CHKDSK commands and it get me good results nothing bad, but i was keep getting this blue screens (wit one and two rams) check the HDD with Crystal Disk Info and it seems is harmed, got a lot of dead points on the HDD so, any thoughts? Could be my ram? Or it was a casualty because my HDD was damages before installing the new ram? I do remember having a blue screen in the second day of uses to this computer, i only have used for a month, my HDD is a seagate barracuda and i read some reviews and saw it was pretty bad, in the other hand a read reviews on the ram i got and they all were 5/5 o 10/10 so guys please, help, any thoughts?

submitted by /u/Evs17070707
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Evs17070707, Jan 14, 2020

2. critical procces died

Hi Bernat,

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED occurs when a process needed for the operating to run properly, well, dies. Processes are like programs, but multiple processes can be used by a single program- and processes directly interact with your processor,
    hence their name. The bad thing about this error is that it could be just about anything critical to the operation of your computer: namely, your hard drive, your memory, or, if you’re especially unfortunate, your processor.

I suggest you to boot the computer in safe mode and check if the issue persists:

To boot the system in safe mode please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Note: After the troubleshooting, make sure to boot your computer to normal mode.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 14, 2020
  3. singh Win User
    Critical Process Died on windows 10 setup

Ive just opened event viewer as you suggested but I cant seem to find any error that says "critical process died"
    CRITICAL PROCCES DIED [​IMG]

I have attached a screenshot of the event viewer. I have scrolled to the bottom to where it first booted up.

Ive downloaded the software you sent the link for but I'm not sure how to use it as nothing shows up when I load it.

singh, Jan 14, 2020
  4. CRITICAL PROCCES DIED

critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

CRITICAL PROCCES DIED

1. CRITICAL PROCCES DIED - Similar Threads - CRITICAL PROCCES DIED

2. Looping Critical procces died error and not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looping Critical procces died error and not open: Windows was installed on the M.2 SSD on my computer, and 3 HDDs were installed, then I turned on the computer in the morning, it was stuck on the loading screen, it doesn't boot, I restart etc. I did a startup repair it didn't solve then I removed all the HDDs and the problem...
  3. Looping Critical procces died error and not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looping Critical procces died error and not open: Windows was installed on the M.2 SSD on my computer, and 3 HDDs were installed, then I turned on the computer in the morning, it was stuck on the loading screen, it doesn't boot, I restart etc. I did a startup repair it didn't solve then I removed all the HDDs and the problem...
  4. Looping Critical procces died error and not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Critical Procces Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Procces Died: Hi,Im having some problems with my Windows 11 and my new Pcthe last Blue screen i saw is thisCritical Procces died .. i dont have a photo of the error code , but on my event viewer i see this. i have some minidump .dmp files .. but i cannot or dont know how to read it and...
  6. Critical Procces Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Procces Died: Hi,Im having some problems with my Windows 11 and my new Pcthe last Blue screen i saw is thisCritical Procces died .. i dont have a photo of the error code , but on my event viewer i see this. i have some minidump .dmp files .. but i cannot or dont know how to read it and...
  7. Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical Process Died: So I recently got this, and and it would restart the computer, but I’d turn it off and on before it could restart so it would go back to my main screen, but today I just let it go all the way through and now it’s making me reinstall windows 10 with the product key. It’s been...
  8. Critical Process Died

Critical Process Died: I can't start the computer, I always get the blue screen with the stop code critical process died. I tried restoring the system but it asked to turn on protection for the disk. I tried to do so through commands (net start vss, rstrui) and even though I was allowed to choose a...
  9. Error name : CRITICAL PROCCES DIED

Error name : CRITICAL PROCCES DIED: Hello , i am Skay and i have been facing this problem for 2 weeks almost , i Cant even reset the god damn laptop from the Blue menu , every time i open my pc it does a bsod saying CRITICAL PROCCES DIED , and i dont even know why , i was randomly using my pc and yea it appear...
  10. Critical process died

Critical process died: I receive the issue Critical process died after each booting. I can not roll back to the restore point because I get the same error. The Safe Mode didn’t help either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/4cbc9ee9-0a1b-4c14-a983-1881d5d2e2ef