Windows 10: Critical process Dead error cant get into bios or boot menu

Discus and support Critical process Dead error cant get into bios or boot menu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; the problem is I cant get to the log in screen it starts blue screen of death your pc needs to restart and does a diagnostic test.. pc gives options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by robertoxier, May 21, 2020.

1. Critical process Dead error cant get into bios or boot menu

the problem is I cant get to the log in screen it starts blue screen of death your pc needs to restart and does a diagnostic test.. pc gives options recovery, boot, from usb . reset windows ,ect. none of these option s will take a command goes back to blue screen error and tries to restart,, I can get start menu by pressing escape but it doesn't take any commands either I need the pc to start from usb but cant get into bios to change sequence,,,is it possible to take out HD install windows on it from another pc then put in back in??? or could motherboard possibly went bad ??? Thank you for your help. this pc is only 5 months old

I did remove HD and recovered my files did a virus ck ok... with usb connection to another pc. installed it back in old pc same problem HP Slimline 290-p0046 windows 10 home edition I have win 10 iso on usb

:)

robertoxier, May 21, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 21, 2020
  3. critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 21, 2020
  4. Critical process Dead error cant get into bios or boot menu

Critical process dead in window 10( ver1607)

Window 10 (version-1607) critical process dead. Unable to boot

Missing files r - NDIS.SYS and bfadi.sys. This happened when changing 32 bit to 64 bit

sahiladhikari, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Critical process Dead error cant get into bios or boot menu

1. Critical process Dead error cant get into bios or boot menu - Similar Threads - Critical process Dead

2. BSOD - Critical Process Dead

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Critical Process Dead: Hello!I have had a previous topic and fixed the issue there, but now it seems to be getting worse.The computer even restarts itself when there's nothing done. I just start up, wait for a few 10 minutes then it will BSOD.I ran verifiers a few times but it did not generate any...
  3. BSOD - Critical Process Dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Critical Process Dead: Hello!I have had a previous topic and fixed the issue there, but now it seems to be getting worse.The computer even restarts itself when there's nothing done. I just start up, wait for a few 10 minutes then it will BSOD.I ran verifiers a few times but it did not generate any...
  4. BSOD - Critical Process Dead

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CRITICAL PROCESS DEAD blue screen message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL PROCESS DEAD blue screen message: i played one my computer yesterday and then i turned off the computer and took out the power cord as i usually do when i tirned on my computer this morning it was completely broken and stuck in the automatic repair loop and sometimes show the blue screen error:...
  6. CRITICAL PROCESS DEAD blue screen message

CRITICAL PROCESS DEAD blue screen message: i played one my computer yesterday and then i turned off the computer and took out the power cord as i usually do when i tirned on my computer this morning it was completely broken and stuck in the automatic repair loop and sometimes show the blue screen error:...
  7. Critical Process Died during Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died during Bios: My pc has had this error ever since I had a power outage and my pc was on as it happened. Everytime I turn on my pc, it would often BSOD during bios or wouldn’t start at all. Any help?...
  8. Critical Process Died during Bios

Critical Process Died during Bios: My pc has had this error ever since I had a power outage and my pc was on as it happened. Everytime I turn on my pc, it would often BSOD during bios or wouldn’t start at all. Any help?...
  9. CRITICAL PROCESS FAILED error after boot

CRITICAL PROCESS FAILED error after boot: my pc keeps bluescreening with the error code "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" right after the windows logo shows, sfc /scannow in command prompt doesn't fix anything, neither does going back to a restore point. anytime I try and use the reset this pc option in advanced startup...
  10. Critical Process Died...... Surface dead?

Critical Process Died...... Surface dead?: Last year my Surface 3 (updated fully) started throwing up service exception error BSODs and earlier this year I seemed to cure it when I reset the device. About a month ago the service exception error start up (especially from sleep) crash reappeared but today this error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. critical process died bios