Windows 10: Critical Process Died BSOD

Discus and support Critical Process Died BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ​Attachment 47563 I have recently updated to Windows 10 and have been getting the BSOD which says Critical Process Died. I have done all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jsquared, Nov 11, 2015.

1. jsquared Win User

Critical Process Died BSOD

Attachment 47563

I have recently updated to Windows 10 and have been getting the BSOD which says Critical Process Died. I have done all of the recent updates on my drivers and for Windows 10. I have also attached my crash file. It will only crash during gaming. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

jsquared, Nov 11, 2015
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 11, 2015
  3. Cannot find/create dumps to upload for crash support

Yes, I am still crashing. Most often ends on bsod: critical process died. If not that, then on a red screen that is followed by shutdown.

Thanks again!

Charlie R S, Nov 11, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi jsquared,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from your manufacturer MSI. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys 7: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm start end module name fffff801`06c70000 fffff801`07758000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Timestamp: Thu Jul 23 02:15:19 2015 (55B03217) CheckSum: 00AAF49B ImageSize: 00AE8000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Critical Process Died BSOD [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    Critical Process Died BSOD [​IMG]
    HDD TEST
    *Smile

Thema:

1. Critical Process Died BSOD - Similar Threads - Critical Process Died

2. Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process Died: tried to boot into windows and immediately crashed, Stop Code: Critical Process Died. safe mode is also unavailable due to this crash, it crashes immediately as well. I cant roll back to a restore point, it fails immediately, I cant format the system and reinstall windows,...
  3. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: My PC just get restart and it shows a blue screen and says your PC run into a problem and also at the bottom says CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and it is happening again and again when I use My PC.KINDLY Please Help ME....
  4. Critical Process Died

Critical Process Died: Hey guys, yesterday i did a clean install of Windows, i was having BSOD's all the time, but yesterday i got none. Today i got Critical Process died. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/d6b6b945-c455-43e2-b1c1-c29735a35cd4
  5. Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical Process Died: I've got a blue screen with the stopcode Critical Process Died. I've tried every option offered including losing all my files, etc. Nothing gets me past the blue screen. I did have malware so I restore my computer to an earlier date. I've also had a problem with my audio for...
  6. Critical process died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical process died: Something wrong happend with my laptop It looks like windows 10 can't see the hard drive correctly (the folders are unseen). On linux bootable from pendrive everything works fine. Laptop is very old Toshiba Satellite A300 14T. Maybe somebody knows the reason?...
  7. BSOD - Critical Process Died

BSOD - Critical Process Died: I am running Windows 10 on a desktop computer, clean installation, custom built. My system was working fine for 2 weeks. In the third week i started to notice Explorer.exe hanging up. I disabled every live tile in my Start menu and unpinned some stuff too. The Explorer crash...
  8. Critical Process Died BSOD

Critical Process Died BSOD: Did a clean install of Win10 on the 30th and was having BSOD issues prior to updating as well. I'm not sure if something is triggering it as sometimes it seems to take a while before happening while other times it happens shortly after booting/waking up. This time there...
  9. BSOD - Critical process died

BSOD - Critical process died: Hey, as who ever read this all ready know, I got a BSOD issue. I have a "critical process died" error whenever I start my computer. I have tried starting the computer in safe mode without any success and I have also tried to reinstall windows 10, but under the installation I...
  10. [BSOD]Critical Process Died

[BSOD]Critical Process Died: Hello, sorry for my bad english its not my official language, Recently i has been getting this problem, mostly when i play games appears the blue screen and the pc reset itself,This are the specifications of my pc: Dual Core E5700 3.00GHZ Geforge EVGA GT 520 6GB RAM DDR3...