Windows 10: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED CANNOT BOOT

Discus and support CRITICAL PROCESS DIED CANNOT BOOT in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I got this error yesterday and Ive tried EVERYTHING and nothing is working. I don't know what to do and saying all the things I tried would make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DarkStromz, Jun 30, 2021.

1. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED CANNOT BOOT

So I got this error yesterday and Ive tried EVERYTHING and nothing is working. I don't know what to do and saying all the things I tried would make this thread endless. I'm using a desktop and I have no access to the hone screen and I cannot boot into safe mode

:)

DarkStromz, Jun 30, 2021

2. critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 30, 2021
  3. singh Win User
    Critical Process Died on windows 10 setup

Ive just opened event viewer as you suggested but I cant seem to find any error that says "critical process died"
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED CANNOT BOOT [​IMG]

I have attached a screenshot of the event viewer. I have scrolled to the bottom to where it first booted up.

Ive downloaded the software you sent the link for but I'm not sure how to use it as nothing shows up when I load it.

singh, Jun 30, 2021
  4. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED CANNOT BOOT

Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED CANNOT BOOT

1. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED CANNOT BOOT - Similar Threads - CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

2. Critical Process Died, cannot boot, autrepair not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical Process Died, cannot boot, autrepair not working: Hello, so I got a windows update today asking me to restart my PC, I did that but once it started booting it went to the blue screen that said Critical Process Died collecting error info, it went to 100% and then didn't restart like it said it would. Waited about 30 minutes...
  3. Critical Process Died, cannot boot, autrepair not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died, cannot boot, autrepair not working: Hello, so I got a windows update today asking me to restart my PC, I did that but once it started booting it went to the blue screen that said Critical Process Died collecting error info, it went to 100% and then didn't restart like it said it would. Waited about 30 minutes...
  4. Critical Process Died, cannot boot, autrepair not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Critical process died boot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Critical process died boot loop: Hi guys, i just have this bsod everytime i booted to my windows 64bit os+some ram issues that i fixed by removing 1 stick and wont even boot to safe modeI fixed the issue by booting to my 32 bit system via dualboot but still any thoughts about my problemIt boots normally...
  6. Unable to boot - "critical process died"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to boot - "critical process died": Yesterday i had a BSOD with a driver problem. It would get to the desktop and each time give a "exception not handled" BSOD a few seconds after getting to desktop. I was able to boot into safe mode fine though, so uninstalled my graphics drivers. The problem still carried on,...
  7. Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical Process Died: So I recently got this, and and it would restart the computer, but I’d turn it off and on before it could restart so it would go back to my main screen, but today I just let it go all the way through and now it’s making me reinstall windows 10 with the product key. It’s been...
  8. Critical Process Died

Critical Process Died: I can't start the computer, I always get the blue screen with the stop code critical process died. I tried restoring the system but it asked to turn on protection for the disk. I tried to do so through commands (net start vss, rstrui) and even though I was allowed to choose a...
  9. Critical Process Died

Critical Process Died: Link to my minidumps folder According to WhoCrashed this happened: On Sat 9/26/2020 3:27:15 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\092620-13687-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe...
  10. Critical process died

Critical process died: I receive the issue Critical process died after each booting. I can not roll back to the restore point because I get the same error. The Safe Mode didn’t help either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/4cbc9ee9-0a1b-4c14-a983-1881d5d2e2ef

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Critical process died Windows 10 cannot boot